soos_mite_ah

Is All Survival Selfish?

63 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

Why not send out vibes that will make the Universe/Planet feed its people?

Haha. 

That made me chuckle. 

When it happens, I'll be the first to register a trip back to earth. 

Right now I'm a legal alien. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I teach advanced and radical things. If one can't stand the fire, get out the kitchen. Do more simple and friendly forms of self-help.

Yes, there are many ways to misinterpret this work. It's pretty much guaranteed you will to some extent. That's why direct experience and personal contemplation is so crucial.

Maybe someone out there understands. It's guaranteed people misunderstand it to some extent.

But maybe someone receives it, appreciates it and loves you for that information. :) Maybe that's guaranteed too.

1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

But maybe someone receives it, appreciates it and loves you for that information. :) Maybe that's guaranteed too.

I just wanna apply to your universe feeding program? 

Where is it happening right now? :P

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Haha. 

That made me chuckle. 

When it happens, I'll be the first to register a trip back to earth. 

Right now I'm a legal alien. 

Haha welcome to Earth! We're all welcome here. :) 

There is a way for everything. It might not be linear though. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

I just wanna apply to your universe feeding program? 

Where is it happening right now? :P

In the Universe. Right now. 

I'm not playing on words. And I have valuable information to share, for those who listen and are open to receive. 

When and when I am ready. And when the person is ready to hear it with an open and loving heart. I'm not playing the Fool's card here, and I'm not practicing tarot when I say that. 

I am learning and expanding and open myself up to the unseen visions.

In other news things are great over here. :) Thank you for your interest and the fact that you're engaging with me in a naturally flowing conversation. I am a really sad person sometimes and I cry a lot because my knowledge is sometimes ignored.

And that's totally fine.

37 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I always knew this but didn't dare to say it out loud. But this can also set the wrong tone... imagine telling that to someone with anorexia nervosa and with low self-esteem. Maybe you didn't direct it to them, but if they read it, yes there's a reason they had to hear it you might say. But it can also aggravate the situation.

That's what I'm trying to say. Sometimes, some lessons and insights need time before a person can integrate them in a healthy way. That's why it's important to know where someone is at before giving advice. It's not about the validity of the insight/advice but it's about how that insight/advice is being used and if the person you're explaining this too is in a place to implement it the way they are supposed to instead of morphing it into something they use to hurt themselves or others. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Yes, but the fact is saying that someone's survival is evil is devilish in of itself. Cause there is people out there with serious survival obstacles and if you can just sit back and skate on by judging people while they struggle to survive. Cause if you think that the very thing that got you here is evil, it makes no sense. Yall think your so above everyone judging them for being alive, but without life nothing would even fucking matter. Like if yall were so above everyone, yall would do some philanthropic work. Judging people for living is absolutely unacceptable. Is this really what self-help comes down to? Whether being alive is good or bad? That really brings me to tears, to see this. All this buildup just to have a debate whether or not living is good or bad. Is this a joke? Why? I just dont understand. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@diamondpenguin nobody says living is good or bad. Remember it's you who is putting connotations to it. 

Survival is selfish. But this selfishness is necessary to survive. That's what is being said..

Not that it is bad. It's your mind automatically judging it as bad. 

I cannot call this selfishness good either. 

I will only say that it is necessary form of selfishness for an individual. 

But if you can't accept such a thing then like Leo said - "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." 

When you are practicing spirituality and consciousness, you'll come across hard truths about the nature of reality. 

If you can't digest those truths then you should stick to traditional self help like" how to get rich " or 'how to communicate better" etc, that kind of regular self help stuff. 

But if you want to get into hard-core spirituality, then insights like "survival is selfish" is common in spiritual communities. 

You can keep debating forever, but your lack of understanding of the depth of this work is not anyone's problem. They will carry on with their work. 

Nobody is shaming you for surviving. It is you  who chooses to get offended. And don't shame them for their insights. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@diamondpenguin nobody says living is good or bad. Remember it's you who is putting connotations to it. 

Survival is selfish. But this selfishness is necessary to survive. That's what is being said..

Not that it is bad. It's your mind automatically judging it as bad. 

I cannot call this selfishness good either. 

I will only say that it is necessary form of selfishness for an individual. 

But if you can't accept such a thing then like Leo said - "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." 

When you are practicing spirituality and consciousness, you'll come across hard truths about the nature of reality. 

If you can't digest those truths then you should stick to traditional self help like" how to get rich " or 'how to communicate better" etc, that kind of regular self help stuff. 

But if you want to get into hard-core spirituality, then insights like "survival is selfish" is common in spiritual communities. 

You can keep debating forever, but your lack of understanding of the depth of this work is not anyone's problem. They will carry on with their work. 

Nobody is shaming you for surviving. It is you  who chooses to get offended. And don't shame them for their insights. 

@Preety_India Honestly I'll come back to spirituality down the road. Right now I got more important shit to deal with. I love the stuff, it's just too far out there to be practical. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@soos_mite_ah Survival=sleep or humaning. Keeping self image and body "alive" relative to world you are in. 

Maybe Reality is not that? Maybe those are all misconceptions and maybe you made your own prison exactly because of selfishness. O.oxD

Could it be? 

Maybe it's other way around. ;)

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

it is a form of necessary evil.

All evil is necessary.

Ta-da!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura It's not necessary. It just is.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@Megan Alecia

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All evil is necessary.

Ta-da!

No man. You are wrong. 

I had to be "evil" and slaughter poultry. 

Jesus christ. 

There is a difference btw raping your grandma and this. Keep that in mind. 

16 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Survival can only be selfless when an abundant  system is handing you out everything without you having to compete for it. 

Consciousness, God, or the “All-That-Is” is nothing but “Abundance”.  

Consciousness, whether it is in the non-physical dream states, or in this collective Earth dream reality, can only be accomplished with abundance and cooperation!

There is no such thing as competition at the Meta level.  Cooperation is the essence of All-That-Is! 

Nothing can survive or exist without cooperation.

Selfishness is a Human illusion, it is something you create with your thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs and emotions.

All Atoms, molecules, waves, frequencies, thought patterns, psychic gestalts of energy, at all levels and gradations of “Everything”, is, and will always be in cooperation, in harmony, and, in balance with All-That-Is.

Survival, is a 3D concept that you are imagining.

Beneath the Ego conscious illusion of competing for a job, for food, for money, status, eating, breathing is pure abundance and cooperation.  Most people are not awake enough to notice this Truth. 

Just sharing some thoughts, ideas and beliefs.

Edited by DLH

49 minutes ago, Megan Alecia said:

@Leo Gura It's not necessary. It just is.

Everything that is, is absolutely necessary.

Is-ing is Absolute. There is no such thing as non-Absolute kind of is-ing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, DLH said:

Consciousness, God, or the “All-That-Is” is nothing but “Abundance”.  

Consciousness, whether it is in the non-physical dream states, or in this collective Earth dream reality, can only be accomplished with cooperation!

There is no such thing as competition at the Meta level.  Cooperation is the essence of All-That-Is! 

Nothing can survive or exist without cooperation.

Selfishness is a Human illusion, it is something you create with your thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs and emotions.

All Atoms, molecules, waves, frequencies, thought patterns, psychic gestalts of energy, at all levels and gradations of “Everything”, is, and will always be in cooperation, in harmony, and, in balance with All-That-Is.

Survival, is a 3D concept that you are imagining.

Beneath the Ego conscious illusion of competing for a job, for food, for money, status, eating, breathing is pure abundance and cooperation.  Most people are not awake enough to notice this Truth. 

Just sharing some thoughts, ideas and beliefs.

Enough with this annoying shit. 

Empty platitudes. 

I'm out. 

@diamondpenguin good. 

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything that is, is absolutely necessary.

Yes! 

All that I needed to hear. 

@Leo Gura

Thanks Leo, here you just settled that transwomen are women. Lol

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia