infinitelovegodetc

I used Leo's content, weed, & direct experience to achieve enlightenment. AMA

59 posts in this topic

@Etherial Cat

Something regarding mescaline:

50 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

'Suicidal thoughts have a healthy under belly' because the conditioned mind knows it needs to die. not the person, but the false self is the cause of all suffering.

That could be also a view on why thoughts about killing myself come up more during my psilocybin trips.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Sorry for putting AMA btw (I haven't been too responsive ?), all I really wanted to do was demonstrate to Leo that he has helped another person wake up, and to carry on with his life purpose because the way he's going about it is pure genius. Materialism, brains, Science, these are the ideas which need deconstructing. It is absolutely incredible how humanity fell under this spell, but then of course I realize, God did it to itself, for itself, out of love ?.

Edited by infinitelovegodetc

@infinitelovegodetc Thanks for the feedback. Good to know some folks are getting it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had similar experiences with weed but then I overdid it. 

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

'Suicidal thoughts have a healthy under belly' because the conditioned mind knows it needs to die. not the person, but the false self is the cause of all suffering.

I had this exact same insight just today.

I realized that I became really vulnerable to suffering. Either I feel amazing, or the suffering makes me want to die. When the latter is the case, skin starts to shed, and what is true comes to the surface.

3 hours ago, infinitelovegodetc said:

Sorry for putting AMA btw (I haven't been too responsive ?), all I really wanted to do was demonstrate to Leo that he has helped another person wake up, and to carry on with his life purpose because the way he's going about it is pure genius. Materialism, brains, Science, these are the ideas which need deconstructing. It is absolutely incredible how humanity fell under this spell, but then of course I realize, God did it to itself, for itself, out of love ?.

No that isn't love it's pure hate.

On 3/11/2021 at 6:42 AM, The0Self said:

^^ !! Glad I'm not the only one who has found dissociatives to be just as powerful as psychedelics. Ketamine is very fruitful, at the right dose -- too high can produce amnesia and sometimes psychosis-like states. When k-holing it's necessary to lay down on the floor ASAP. Cannabis + ketamine has been one of the most powerful 2-substance combos I've ever used -- insanely powerful mystical experiences. I hesitate to say this publicly, but I've added MDMA and LSD (often substituting mushrooms for LSD) to that same combo, and even when all 4 are at very low doses... Man... I wouldn't need any trips for like a month or 2 because I'd still be trying to integrate the experience.

The more I develop in meditation and spirituality, the more intense psychedelics seem to get. I used to be able to casually walk around tripping balls on 1000ug LSD... Now, 110ug is basically a life-altering event. This phenomena... It seems to go double for dissociatives like ketamine! Even small doses cause the bottom to drop out of experience.

On 3/11/2021 at 4:10 AM, Javfly33 said:

I think you might very right. My most intense experience so far of Oneness was on Ketamine, and I think it was because it came a point where I couldn't basically think at all. 

Interesting that no lsd, shoorms, DMT or 5-meo-dmt have put me nowhere close where Ketamine put me. And it wasn't a big dose at all , which make it even more special.

This also might explain why they say never it's a good idea to combine weed with dissociatives because of the ashtonishing intensity of experience it produces.

Yes Ketamine is insanely effective for non-dual insight and super underrated for it, it probably is one of the best for these purposes especially because you are much less likely to panic in the midst of it which the ego loves to do when it's threatened in any way, and there isn't as much visual phenomena to distract you. Ketamine+cannabis was mind blowing for me as someone who's done a decent amount of LSD well before trying it. The ego death happened almost instantly, and yet the transition felt more seamless and less chaotic than LSD. I also think the "enlightened" state Ketamine produces is closer to what meditation induced awakenings are like. @Leo Gura THIS is definitely one psychedelic that I think would surprise you. 

Be careful, ketamine can be addictive and it is toxic to your kidneys.

I have no doubt it can produce some awesome nondual states. But I try to avoid stuff that can harm my body. It's not really necessary when you have so many healthy psychedelics.

But at some point I'll try it just for the sake of reporting it to you guys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ketamine is fantastic freedom from depression at lower doses, produces that grey temporal-lobe-seizure-like physical-death-like non-existence experience at higher doses. But doesn't last, and requires over-hydration to flush and not erode the bladder lining.

It's just so much easier to obtain than synthetic 5meo, just defo watch videos about "ketamine bladder" so you get a healthy dose of fear to steel you against addiction first.

5meo should be on the WHO Essential Medicines List  :D

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Leaked blog post of kyLeo after 30 day strong determination Ketamine retreat 

( just kidding ) ?

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful, ketamine can be addictive and it is toxic to your kidneys.

I have no doubt it can produce some awesome nondual states. But I try to avoid stuff that can harm my body. It's not really necessary when you have so many healthy psychedelics.

fair enough

10 minutes ago, mikelyons said:

Ketamine is fantastic freedom from depression at lower doses, produces that grey temporal-lobe-seizure-like physical-death-like non-existence experience at higher doses. But doesn't last, and requires over-hydration to flush and not erode the bladder lining.

It's just so much easier to obtain than synthetic 5meo, just defo watch videos about "ketamine bladder" so you get a healthy dose of fear to steel you against addiction first.

5meo should be on the WHO Essential Medicines List  :D

yes probably should have mentioned it, it is still something you wouldn't wanna do anymore than you would psychedelics, although physical problems usually happen after a long time of HEAVY abuse so not something to freak out over if you're only doing a moderate amount spaced out over several months regarding each dose. 

But the stigma definitely isn't warranted imo

I prefer weed over other drugs, I tried a few things once or twice in my early 20's and didn't like any of them...
Weed is good.  I use high thc concentrates; sativa and a coffee.  It puts me right in my body, lets me think about things, clear my mind and I can get access to my higher self.  I have had a lot of really life altering experiences from weed.  Thanks for sharing op.  I think weed is a great spiritual tool.

Don't invest in the virtual.
Focus on yourself.

?

8 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I use high thc concentrates; sativa and a coffee.

Damn that's wassup, great combo.

29 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Leaked blog post of Leo after 30 day strong determination Ketamine retreat 

( just kidding ) ?

bahahaha wtf

On 3/11/2021 at 9:16 AM, Leo Gura said:

Not needed for me. I don't want to take any addictive substances or do substances chronically.

This is what most of the spiritual teachers are saying about psychedelics hehe 

Its addictive if you don't know how to use it, just like everything else ?

Most of my old friends are weed junkies. They are brain dead. Weed sucked up their souls! But the way I use it! I created a Genious! ?

On 3/12/2021 at 4:00 AM, mikelyons said:

requires over-hydration to flush and not erode the bladder lining

Yes. This should definitely be mentioned. From my research it seems damage generally only occurs from daily use of grams, for weeks on end, but after one weekend of using about 1 gram total, I did have very painful sensations in my bladder for about a day. So yeah, probably best make sure you aren't dehydrated for even a moment in the 24 hours following any ketamine session.

The bladder pain it can induce is scary -- it can be so bad you want to vomit.

Edited by The0Self

On 3/11/2021 at 2:16 AM, Leo Gura said:

Not needed for me. I don't want to take any addictive substances or do substances chronically.

I think some people can get addicted to marijuana because they’re taking strains with crazy amounts of THC, with very little CBD. 

Not all marijuana [*gives you psychoactive effects that make you high] , though. Have you looked into CBD? They actually have marijuana strains that are CBD-dominant, with very little THC. 

https://www.leafly.com/strains/acdc

https://examine.com/supplements/cbd/

Edited by JayySur
*edited to clarify that not all marijuana strains get you high

1 hour ago, JayySur said:

I think some people can get addicted to marijuana because they’re taking strains with crazy amounts of THC, with very little CBD. 

Not all marijuana is psychoactive, though. Have you looked into CBD? They actually have marijuana strains that are CBD-dominant, with very little THC. 

https://www.leafly.com/strains/acdc

https://examine.com/supplements/cbd/

To me, CBD feels like an anti-psychedelic, whereas THC functions as an alternative psychedelic, complete with an entirely novel way of accumulating insight.

THC has many unique qualities, but two very prominent ones include:

1. Very effective, acute (temporary; not with lasting effects) suppression of short- and long-term memory, and therefore context-suppression -- very provoking of an ego-death or ego-softening event.

2. Increased awareness of the energy body -- a feature that makes itself quite prominent by the time one has reached advanced mysticism territory -- weed can give a sneak preview of this aspect of experience. Acute awareness of the energy body (or pain-body) has enormous functional (and even hedonistic) utility, as it can essentially be used as a lighting rod for undesirable emotions. At the energy body's highest development, it can even be used to ground-into-raw-data positive-yet-imperfect emotional charges such as ambition, anger, anticipation, excitement, etc in order to reveal the truly satisfactory state of loving, compassionate, and joyful peace.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self Oh yeah, I've had mystical experiences on marijuana with higher amounts of THC.

I just wanted to point out that not all marijuana has psychoactive effects that make you high or is addictive. Far too many people still believe that, and I don't blame them due to culture stereotyping it for decades. 

Edited by JayySur

On 2021-03-11 at 1:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

The best way to do cannabis is whenever you get the urge to do it, do 5-MeO-DMT instead.

;)

I have combined both. I realized that I can try to vape the 5-MeO Oxelate that I have thought is only used for plugging, and when I tried to vape it, it gave the same effects. Since then, I've taken out the vape when I felt like I could use it. 

Up until now, I wouldn't say that I have had "full-blown Ego-death". More like all things getting reduced into one. More like, realizing that imagination is the basis of all of existence. I will post a trip report about that.

Leo, you should say "Whenever you get the urge to do weed, do it, but add some 5-MeO to the mix!

The brain fog from Cannabis actually gets neutralized by the clarity of 5-MeO. It's like 5-MeO is pure clarity, such that all the illusions melt away. But the effects of cannabis are kind of "foggy", where we tend to for example forget our thoughts.

When you are really high on cannabis, then go try some 5-MeO. It clears everything up and gives the high a tinge of ecstasy. Also, it seems to me that the Cannabis makes the 5-MeO last longer (in combination) and the visuals get affected to become more beautiful.

The cannabis visuals are kind of subtle, as when one is looking at a white wall, it gives the effects of as if we were looking at one point on that wall being sober - kind of "applying" certain patterns onto the canvas, but in a subtle way, as if it were a template without content, structure without content.

Combining 5-MeO (vaping) with Cannabis sort of fills that visual structure with more content. At one point, I was seeing eyes! As if certain strategic points of my visual field became eye-like. 

The thing that is the anti-dote to fear when it comes to 5-MeO, is that 5-MeO approaches nonduality, which makes reality simple. And simplicity is the essence of bliss. How can one be afraid when there is like nothing to be afraid of? And at that point, bliss occurs. Or at that point, I should've taken another hit from the vape ;), to fully merge with the nothingness so to speak.

The worst thing that can happen with fear is if the thoughts, emotions, and actions are under the control of fear. So, the worst thing that can happen is if we act on that fear, which reinforces the emotional state and the thoughts. Acting on fear is basically to panic, and to let the panic snowball. Fear is emotional and triggers certain thoughts. The key to fear is to be the observer of those thoughts and feelings, without ever acting out. This is what we call "surrendering", just observing, just observing. One can do this several times to get the hang of it. That's what I'm doing with the 5-MeO right now. In preparation for a big ceremonial breakthrough down the road...