infinitelovegodetc

I used Leo's content, weed, & direct experience to achieve enlightenment. AMA

59 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Space said:

@infinitelovegodetc 

Long story short: Cannabis is massively underrated as a spiritual tool if you have the pre-existing breakthroughs to ground it. 

I can vouch for this too. My second strongest (after 30mg dmt) mystical experience was on a high dose of cannabis after having not smoked for almost a year. Stronger that many shroom or LSD trips. The effects have been very different after getting into spirituality than they were 5 years ago when I smoked quite often. I have no problem classifying Cannabis (sativa) as a psychedelic now, whereas before it wasn't really psychedelic at all for me. It just shows how much intention and prior context matters, I'm willing to believe that for some people small-moderate doses of shrooms are probably not even really psychedelic because they don't have that context to hold them in. But of course it probably also has to do with the unique chemistry of the individual using it etc. so probably it isn't like this for everyone. 

I think Terence McKenna had an interesting perspective: the best way to use Cannabis is to do it rarely, but when you do it take a massive dose. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I think you might very right. My most intense experience so far of Oneness was on Ketamine, and I think it was because it came a point where I couldn't basically think at all. 

Interesting that no lsd, shoorms, DMT or 5-meo-dmt have put me nowhere close where Ketamine put me. And it wasn't a big dose at all , which make it even more special.

This also might explain why they say never it's a good idea to combine weed with dissociatives because of the ashtonishing intensity of experience it produces.

^^ !! Glad I'm not the only one who has found dissociatives to be just as powerful as psychedelics. Ketamine is very fruitful, at the right dose -- too high can produce amnesia and sometimes psychosis-like states. When k-holing it's necessary to lay down on the floor ASAP. Cannabis + ketamine has been one of the most powerful 2-substance combos I've ever used -- insanely powerful mystical experiences. I hesitate to say this publicly, but I've added MDMA and LSD (often substituting mushrooms for LSD) to that same combo, and even when all 4 are at very low doses... Man... I wouldn't need any trips for like a month or 2 because I'd still be trying to integrate the experience.

The more I develop in meditation and spirituality, the more intense psychedelics seem to get. I used to be able to casually walk around tripping balls on 1000ug LSD... Now, 110ug is basically a life-altering event. This phenomena... It seems to go double for dissociatives like ketamine! Even small doses cause the bottom to drop out of experience.

Edited by The0Self

4 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

I think Terence McKenna had an interesting perspective: the best way to use Cannabis is to do it rarely, but when you do it take a massive dose. 

An ironic recommendation considering his massive cannabis consumption habit. xD

The best way to do cannabis is whenever you get the urge to do it, do 5-MeO-DMT instead.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thats what I am saaaaying. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Thanks for reminding me I am not yet Enlightened lol...

How do you know? that you're not

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The best way to do cannabis is whenever you get the urge to do it, do 5-MeO-DMT instead.

;)

That's dangerous advice. You never know who is reading your forum posts. 

Think of the younger ones. :( 

OR is 5-MeO-DMT literally nothing or something you create with your mind? In that case whatever.

Go with the floflo...

6 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

I think Terence McKenna had an interesting perspective: the best way to use Cannabis is to do it rarely, but when you do it take a massive dose

Lol Terence was stoned 24/7, he always used cannabis to think. Which is really where you can use cannabis as a teacher.

Cannabis aids implicit understanding.

5 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

OR is 5-MeO-DMT literally nothing or something you create with your mind? In that case whatever.

Go with the floflo...

“For the soul there is never birth nor death. Nor, having once been, does he ever cease to be. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.” -Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita

Maybe the most dangerous advice is that which creates conditions for the ego to persist, and the safest advice is that which results in God realizing itself. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

14 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Twas a joke.

Or maybe not ;)

5 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

@Leo Gura Did you tried weed? I always thought that you really like it because it’s so good for contemplation.

It can be if used at a limited frequency. I find when I smoke after not smoking for a week or two I get mad insights. But, the plant spirit is really unpredictable and can also cause a lot of anxiety and weird thoughts. 

personall I think weed is way stronger of a substance than its given in mainstream culture and people act like its nothing ahah

◭"89"

26 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

“For the soul there is never birth nor death. Nor, having once been, does he ever cease to be. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.” -Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita

Maybe the most dangerous advice is that which creates conditions for the ego to persist, and the safest advice is that which results in God realizing itself. 

Thank you. :) 

And that's still a Maybe...why do we use the word ego instead of self? Self sounds more friendly. 

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Twas a joke.

Or maybe not ;)

I don't take things too seriously when it comes to psychedelic talk. All good. ;) 

8 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

I too watched Leos videos while super high on weed. When I first discovered the channel I pretty much spent a month straight watching as many videos as I could while smoking weed every night. Absolutely helped to connect a lot of dots, my mind became extremely open and able to make tons of interconnections between what Leo was talking about and my own life. Though it's very easy to become reliant on weed, I definitely was and eventually had to quit, so watch out for that trap.

Exactly my view. I have had very deep mystical experiences with weed and also sometimes used it to do emotional work because the clarity it gave me with emotions, but the trap with weed is that if you keep doing it daily you get into a hole. Now if I use weed I don't use it for more than a week and wait a month or more to use it again. I treat it like a mushroom trip. 

Edited by nahtanoj

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

@Leo Gura LOL, not everyone is at your level bro! ? 

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

It can be if used at a limited frequency. I find when I smoke after not smoking for a week or two I get mad insights. But, the plant spirit is really unpredictable and can also cause a lot of anxiety and weird thoughts. 

personall I think weed is way stronger of a substance than its given in mainstream culture and people act like its nothing ahah

The worst trip on weed was getting this thoughts that suicide was ok it got me freaked out because I have never ever think of suicide or trying it. I love this life. Idk where that come from maybe it was some shadow part of me speaking. Crazy stuff. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

xD

But Leo, I only have done psilocybin so far. Vaping weed would be next.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

6 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

@Leo Gura Did you tried weed? I always thought that you really like it because it’s so good for contemplation.

Not needed for me. I don't want to take any addictive substances or do substances chronically.

7 hours ago, nahtanoj said:

The worst trip on weed was getting this thoughts that suicide was ok it got me freaked out because I have never ever think of suicide or trying it. I love this life. Idk where that come from maybe it was some shadow part of me speaking. Crazy stuff. 

That was actually one of my biggest insights on 5meodmt. 'Suicidal thoughts have a healthy under belly' because the conditioned mind knows it needs to die. not the person, but the false self is the cause of all suffering. But, its tricky and 5meo doesn't keep it at bay for good. 

◭"89"