tatsumaru

Are akashic records real or scam?

5 posts in this topic

I recently heard about something called akashic records which apparently is some sort of soul record that holds information about your life's journey and purpose. It's one of those new agey things which I am not sure about in terms of whether it has any value or is just another marketing ploy to sell you the latest meditation and retreat. Since I am particularly passionate about topics such as purpose, hero's journey, destiny etc I am curious about this one but also wondering if there's any truth to it at all. Anyone knows something? Please don't tell me it's true just because you believe in it. I am only interested in people who have experienced this to be a fact.
Thanks.

It is not new agey, it is an ancient idea. And yes it is real of course. 

It points to something even more profound than that. 

Look in fascia and how your body holds memories, kinda the same deal. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Some people claim knowledge of this, but I don’t think they were reliable types. I’ve never come across it myself. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

I tried it once with the wikihow technique but didn't get anywhere. It seems to come from either Hinduism or more modern sources like Theosophy / Anthroposophy, I'm not quite sure. 

https://www.wikihow.com/Access-Akashic-Records 

Could be, if time and space are somehow illusory or a mental creation, and if you can transcend space-time then your mind can access the past and future. But that's a lot of ifs :D

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)