Preety_India

What makes a woman want a man really bad?

30 posts in this topic

From my personal perspective. I can only speak from my POV. 

Confidence is the number one key to attraction and relationships.

When you are confident as a guy (it applies to women as well), and you exude awesome confidence, girls will come begging for your attention. 

They will literally want you bad. It is something that most women find irresistible.

Your confidence in approach will drive her crazy. She won't be able to resist you. 

Speak and walk confidently. And develop real confidence by talking to people, taking on adventures, take on responsibilities, do things you never did, take on challenges. Don't fake it though. Because that shows. 

Keep training your confidence. Don't be afraid. Women like bravery in a Man..they are scared to tell you that. 

But women get turned on and find a man's confidence the strongest aphrodisiac ever invented. 

You want a girl to spread her legs to you. Then show her your awesome confidence. Even if you didn't really say much to her, she will still leave you her number. She doesn't want to lose the chance of dating a confident man. 

Try my suggestion. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

17 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Psychopaths are confident, mystery solved.

Good men can be confident too. Confidence is not a negative trait 

For example I'd say Elon Musk is confident. Or someone like Michael Phelps are good examples..

this is getting posted often on here. it's really insightful and helpful.

An indication that you are on the right path is when both woman and men want you really bad. Also the trees, and the animals, children and the whole universe wants your juicy juice juice ?

(whatever that means?) 

Everyone only talks from their own perspective, no need to even state that. If you overexplain yourself than that means you are insecure in your own words. 

Why are you asking this question? Just wondering.

A fool can be confident too you know.... A wise man who is confident is more subtle and implicit. Implicitness and smoothness is what might attract you, not the confidence. 

Imagine someone insane being confident. That's just creepy. 

38 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

An indication that you are on the right path is when both woman and men want you really bad. Also the trees, and the animals, children and the whole universe wants your juicy juice juice ?

:))))))))))) Thank you for laughing! 

56 minutes ago, Hulia said:

:))))))))))) Thank you for laughing! 

Lol thank you for laughing! 

Thanks for sharing your experience! I've also experienced the same thing. Confidence is both a turn on and also a lack of confidence is a deal breaker most of the time.

That doesn't mean you have to be super confident in order to be attractive. But having enough confidence to stay authentic in the moment. Even being vulnerable. Admitting weaknesses.

Also being grounded.

And being good at dealing with tension.

These all play into confidence.

@universe yep agree. They are all a part of confidence 

its not confidence i feel like. 

A man who is confident and clearly stupid and obnoxious would turn you off wouldn't he?

Some of these guys could even come off as very creepy and even dangerous.

I'd say it's more about the man's overall inner strength that turns women on. If the woman perceives a man

as strong from the inside she will feel drawn to him naturally. I feel like that is the main determining factor that 

the girl is gauging.

One time I was just confident 150% at the club -- I was just on fire -- I talked to this one girl and just plowed her with confidence for like 15 minutes straight, making obnoxious jokes and just laughing. She just stood and soaked it in for 15 mins, not saying much. After those 15 minutes were done, she followed me around like a lapdog. Totally owned. She would follow me into hell. Unfortunately I was not attracted to her. I was so on fire that I forget to check if I was actually attracted to her. That's the power (and danger) of not giving a fuck.

But it was an eye-opening lesson in the power of raw confidence and detachment. It works like magic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

straight, making obnoxious jokes and just laughing.

You just make obnoxious jokes and you are just laughing  and the girl is just there no reaction and not sayint much while being like that in 15 minutes you owned her? Whaaaaaaaat! 

So it means like this, i don't give a fuck if i you are going to laugh at may jokes or get insulted and you don't have any reactions to my presense, i attract you without you knowing it 

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

You just make obnoxious jokes and you are just laughing  and the girl is just there no reaction and not sayint much while being like that in 15 minutes you owned her? Whaaaaaaaat! 

No, she found them funny.

A lot of times the power of an obnoxious joke is not that she finds it funny per se, but what is sub-communicates about the guy. If a guy can spew off obnoxious jokes while having fun, smiling, not giving a fuck, and owning the whole room -- that is an honest signal of strength that women love and crave. Being a boss is more powerful than making her laugh.

But you have to pull it off very congruently. You have to be on fire when you do it. If you try to do this as a creepy, shy, beta male, she might call the cops on you. It requires a very fine balance that can only be developed through massive experience and trial and error.

There have been plenty of times when I bombed with an obnoxious joke. Like bombed so bad that she might call security or ask her guy friends to bounce me.

So it means like this, i don't give a fuck if i you are going to laugh at may jokes or get insulted and you don't have any reactions to my presense, i attract you without you knowing it 

That certainly can happen. Some girls are shy and will just listen and watch without saying much, but she is still getting attracted below the surface. She does not need to be talkative to get attracted.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/8/2021 at 7:34 PM, Preety_India said:

From my personal perspective. I can only speak from my POV. 

Confidence is the number one key to attraction and relationships.

You are projecting. 

You seek the characteristics in a partner that you subconsciously lack. 

If you lack confidence, you seek a confident guy. If you lack security, you seek a rich guy. Metapshicaly, you seek for a guy to fulfill you. Once fulfilled, you want to feel whole.

It is true that most women lack confidence.

My question to you would be, what would a really confident woman want a man for? :D 

@JosephKnecht even a confident woman wants a confident man. Does an independent woman choose an unemployed guy? The answer is no. 

We have relationships to support our growth in life and not to compensate for something. You got it the other way around. 

In fact the more successful confident a woman, she wants a man ever better than her. 

Women don't tend to date down, only if they are looking for an misadventure, but if they are looking for a husband, they don't date down, they date up. That is someone who provides them even more. 

It works for her survival agenda to be with a confident man whether she is confident or not, because she sees him as another Feather in her cap, she sees him as another achievement and a good support system for her future kids 

How will a man lacking in confidence give support to her kids, even if she is independent herself, she needs the big alpha dad for her kids. Since kids need a strong father. 

In a situation where she is in trouble, the first thing she will do is run to her husband or boyfriend and every woman does this, so women dream about a knight in shining armor kind of guy 

A woman cannot hang around a weak guy for long. Because even if a woman is strong, she has a sense of vulnerability, and an insecurity regarding survival and she will look into the eyes of her boyfriend or husband to protect her in times of need. 

When she sees that the man is weak physically or mentally, her insecurity starts to rise even if she is confident, this insecurity will plague her, she will not see herself and him as  a power couple, the unbalanced power dynamic will make her uncomfortable and she will lose interest in the man. 

I want to tell the truth as a woman. 

I could try and become the strongest woman in the world. 

But if i came home from my job and saw my boyfriend /husband sitting on the couch with no motivation in life, playing video games and acting like typical losers types, I will get frustrated looking at his weaknesses. 

Maybe I won't tell him straight away how I feel, but his laziness and weakness will make me feel that he is less manly. I won't be able to like him or admire him because I will see him as incapable or powerless. 

It's not because I need something from him, I don't need anything from him. But as my boyfriend, I should be able to be proud of him and look him in the eye. I should feel there's something about him that makes me feel like he is important. 

When a man is being weak and lazy or scared or incapable /lacking in confidence, he tends to lose importance in my eyes. 

So his confidence is necessary to maintain his status and importance as a man. 

This is true of men as well. Men look at each other and assess each other's importance. Men admire other men who are high achieving and distance themselves from weak lazy lacking guys. 

Men don't like to talk to a man who is below them, they also tend to bully a weaker man. Because they see it as fair play. 

Men want to derive their strength from other strong men. They see weak men as losers and might even insult weak men. 

Men envy a strong man because deep down they want to be like him. 

Because a strong man is a sign of progress in all cultures around the world. No culture is immune to this. 

This might hurt men a lot especially weaker men (so I'm not an advocate for all men to hide their vulnerability, in fact I want men to be more open about their weaknesses) because it's a form or toxic masculinity in our society that prevents weaker men from climbing the ladder. 

This means that I'm a hypocrite because on one hand I'm saying that I can't tolerate the sight of a weak man but on the other hand I also want men to express their vulnerability. 

The thing is that I might leave some room for a man's weakness and also admire him for showing his weaker side but at the same time my expectation that he should work on himself is not going to go away.. 

An emotionally mature woman will understand a man's lack of confidence, his fears, his fragility. But even if she does, she still wants the man to "man up." 

This is something that a woman can not avoid. I'm being brutally honest. If a woman told you otherwise, she is lying and being manipulative to win you, she is not being honest because she is trying to trap you by showing sympathy 

A real woman is honest about her feelings. She won't manipulate you. So if she doesn't like something about you, she is simply being honest and telling you the truth. 

I've seen a lot of women pander to men by telling men how much they care about men especially when the man is opening up, telling him that they will support him through his fears, and ultimately these same women use the guy for all he is worth, use him as a temporary boyfriend, dump him and marry a successful strong man. This is a form of female narcissism, which I absolutely hate. 

I wish women were more honest about what they want rather than worry about their image. The reason women are so dishonest is because they will appear bad if they said the truth. It will impact their image. Women want to be seen as angels and saints and superior beings, always loved in society. Women care too much about their image in society, even if they commit a crime, they want to justify it by saying "I was forced to do this" or "I did it because I had mental issues" but they never want to own pure responsibility for their crimes, you will never see a woman say "yes I'm a terrible woman and I did this crime because I'm a bad person" almost never. Because deep down she is still worried about her image.. 

Also women try to oppose another woman to come out looking better than the other woman. The agenda is "hey I want people to know I'm a better woman than you." she is subtly trying to attack the other woman so she looks better. This is why feminism doesn't work because no matter how much women talk "girl power nonsense", women are their own greatest enemies, you will see women fighting over little things and get territorial. I've seen this and noted it. 

I like honesty in women which is quite rare. But it's not rarest. So when a woman tells you that she likes a strong confident man, trust her word. I'm just telling you female nature. 

Even dating coaches will tell you the same thing. Because they know that from experience with thousands of women, that women are attracted to confident men. I'm not demonizing women for liking confident men but just stating my personal observations of several women. And my own womanly instincts. 

So if a woman said to you that she likes you for your weakness, she is just trying to look like a saint, she is playing the Saint tactic, she wants men to admire her, it's like a fake politician trying to pander people by agreeing with them and wanting their adulation. 

The most attention seeking women will try this tactic. They will try to manipulate you into believing that they love you for your weakness. It's similar to a male player telling a woman she is beautiful even when he is checking out other hot women. It's a way a woman tries to impress a man. There is no need to take her seriously. Because she doesn't mean it. 

So when a woman tells you to open up about your wounds, take it as a bad sign, because after opening up, she might leave you without notice and you will be left confused. Because what she shows is not who she really is. 

The more honest women are not going to look desirable to a man. Honest women are blunt, not manipulative, they won't tell you sweet lies. They will directly tell you what they like and what they don't like. So you will hate her for telling the truth and breaking your heart, but she is honest even if she is appearing bad or brutal. 

The woman who you hate is the right woman, I mean honest woman. Because she doesn't care about your validation or approval, she speaks her mind. The woman who cares about your validation or approval of her character is always trying to manipulate you secretly. Because she wants to look like a "better woman" or angel. Her actions will not go with her words, because she is not being authentic with her words. She is lying to make you feel better. 

Honest women are generally hated by men because these women don't know how to talk sweet. They talk blunt. But they won't break a man's heart like how the sweet talker does. 

A woman's survival agenda is very strong. She won't fuck any man if she doesn't find any value at all. If she ever does fuck a loser type guy, it's only because she fell in love and because she is being naive, that is generally younger or inexperienced women 

I always fell in love with losers, assholes, bad boys etc because I am young and learning, I had no knowledge of female agenda, I was naive and inexperienced in the matter of relationships and dating and my mother never taught me a word about men, I was an introvert, generally alone and not that socially smart, so I fell for all wrong dudes. Ruined my dating life. But not now. (not anymore) 

I see all my female friends, some of them are very smart and with really successful men because they apply the female agenda properly. Well, I just wanted to be brutally honest about what attracts me to men, what attracts me in a man and my personal observations of other women. 

I will have to say that there are some exceptions to the examples of manipulative women stated above. Some women genuinely believe that they can fix a weak fearful man or loser dude. Thats why they allow that guy into their life. They think that they can improve him and mend him and that things will change and they will live happily. These are truly Empathetic women. Although I fell in this trap myself and showed deep empathy to a man in the hopes of fixing his life and living with him, turned out that it didn't work and he betrayed me. So I learned my lesson to not go around fixing some broken man. Because it can backfire on me. 

Not that it is impossible to fix people but generally people rarely change if they don't show the willpower for it. I learned my lessons the harder way in life. Dating is brutal to both men and women. I'm sorry that men have to face the pressure of being confident, in some ways I have to agree that it is toxic masculinity. And women add to this burden that men face. 

I am working on my own emotional growth. So maybe I will be able to accept and accommodate a man's weakness in the future. Yet I cannot guarantee that, because I cannot stray away from  my own femininity, I cannot become somebody that I'm not, I don't want to be a pretentious woman, so I like to be blunt, honest and rough around the edges. Although this behavior of mine often rubs men the wrong way. 

But I don't care what men think of me, good or bad. Because at the end of the day, the important thing for me is to be true to myself, not what others think of me. 

I get attracted to confident men so I can be proud of the man I'm with and I think a lot of women think the same way but don't admit it. 

Lots to unpack there. 

26 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I want to tell the truth as a woman. 

There are two types of truths. The truths you know and the truths you don't.

You can only tell the truths that you know, but how do you tell the truths that you don't? You have to discover them in your sub-consciousness.

Contemplating through writing is a good approach, which I think is what you are doing here.

31 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

A real woman is honest about her feelings. She won't manipulate you. So if she doesn't like something about you, she is simply being honest and telling you the truth. 

There are two types of manipulation. You can do manipulation consciously or subconsciously. 

Telling a lie that you know is a lie is a conscious way to manipulate. Putting red lipstick to accentuate your health and femininity is a subconscious attempt to manipulate. 

If you want to have a healthy relationship, you must be aware of your own manipulation, but also the manipulations of your partner. Otherwise, you will be lying to each other without knowing. 

37 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

A woman's survival agenda is very strong.

The survival agenda of men/women is so strong, that if you become aware it, it will make you want to puke. If the agenda wasn't strong and brilliant, we wouldn't be here. :)  But can you look beyond the agenda? 

3 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Lots to unpack there. 

There are two types of truths. The truths you know and the truths you don't.

You can only tell the truths that you know, but how do you tell the truths that you don't? You have to discover them in your sub-consciousness.

Contemplating through writing is a good approach, which I think is what you are doing here.

There are two types of manipulation. You can do manipulation consciously or subconsciously. 

Telling a lie that you know is a lie is a conscious way to manipulate. Putting red lipstick to accentuate your health and femininity is a subconscious attempt to manipulate. 

If you want to have a healthy relationship, you must be aware of your own manipulation, but also the manipulations of your partner. Otherwise, you will be lying to each other without knowing. 

The survival agenda of men/women is so strong, that if you become aware it, it will make you want to puke. If the agenda wasn't strong and brilliant, we wouldn't be here. :)  But can you look beyond the agenda? 

No a woman cannot look beyond her agenda. Nor can a man. 

That's the most stupid thing to ask. 

I gave you the honest answer that women love confidence. If you don't want to accept it, then that's your denial of reality and not my problem. 

Ask any dating coach, if majority of women like confident men or weak men and you'll have your answer instantly 

And the unknown truths that you are talking about. I can only practice what I know. What I don't know will eventually never get my attention and it does not matter because I don't know it. 

It's stupid to even have this discussion. Because I'm trying to tell what I find attractive in a man and what I observe and you're simply denying it 

It's like saying I like cats and you telling me that I don't. 

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here other than simply refuting.