coca

Y'all need to chill about sex and realize the other parts of life need attention

3 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Women: Hey, can you treat us with basic human respect and empathy, and maybe also take charge a little more so that we feel safe enough to be vulnerable around you in order to cultivate the emotional and physical intimacy we both crave on some level?

Women: WHaT iS tHIs SiMP BEhaviOr?!?!?! Ignores nice guy to spread legs for STROnG EmoTIOnLEsS aLPHa ChAD.

Fixed it for ya 

- - - - -

If every woman on the planet decided tomorrow to only have sex with nice guys, every guy in the world would become a nice guy within 1 month and all war would end forever.

But alas....

Endless war.

This is a fantastic way to articulate the truth, you should make videos based along these lines so we don't have 20 posts everyday obsessing  about sex, if one is properly following your teachings, they should be looking for a good balance in all areas of their life. 

Seems like most of the people on this forum are way more interested in sex than consciousness work, the foundation of actualized, I understand lower needs must be integrated to achieve higher things, but this information should be condensed in one thread/video so this doesn't start to feel like a sex forum, like sheesh would be nice to focus on developing strongly in other aspects of life to be well rounded, especially since dating is becoming hard in covid, and being well rounded will help you with women anyway.

11 minutes ago, coca said:

If every woman on the planet decided tomorrow to only have sex with nice guys, every guy in the world would become a nice guy within 1 month and all war would end forever.

Translation: i am a nice guy, fuck me and bring world peace.