Miguel1

Where To Meet Conscious Partners? - Would Love To Hear Leo's Answer

26 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker here. Decided to finally jump in and join this community proactively as well, since I have been trying to find an answer for this question for quite a long time but haven't found one on my own.

So the thing is, I have not mastered my sexuality but I very much prefer more conscious intimate partners over less conscious, naturally I guess. And I prefer more conscious people to the point where stage green hippies doesn't really do it for me either. Don't get me wrong, I still have myself ton of work and learning to do but so far I have been on this spiritual journey for 8.5 years starting from when I turned 18, so right now I am 26 years old (very healthy and fit physically, mentally and spiritually. This probably plays a big part in my sexuality). Anyway, I would much prefer meeting tier two people because the experience with them is just much more fulfilling and satisfying overall. The problem is that there's so few of them around. Where have you guys and Leo, met these people? Any advices and tips?

The other route is of course mastering my sexuality, which I am trying my best to do at the same time. Repressing it is a big no naturally and I like the idea of exhausting it so much that it no longer is a big deal in my mind. Over the years I have exhausted my sexuality with low conscious people so much that I'm starting to get really sick of it and my sexuality's power to control me has reduced dramatically but I am not really close to mastery yet.

So, on one end, I am sick of dating and seducing mainstream, low conscious people and even stage green hippies and tier 1 people but at the same time I have not mastered my sexuality. I prefer spending time with tier two people and the question is: where to meet them since there are not that many around? And oh yeah, I live in Finland, Helsinki. Not a very big city, half a million people. Open to the idea of moving to a place with more conscious people for sure.

Just where are they?

Summary: Not finding the heavy energy from lower conscious people that appealing anymore, would much prefer to meet more conscious intimate partners. Where to find them?

Edited by Migue Lonas

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Noden in Stockholm is a good option, its not too far from you either.

lol don't bank on finding tier 2 people at all.

This path is lonely. 

It's Love.

You might as well ask where to find diamonds.

If I knew I wouldn't tell you :P

Your best bet is attending lots of self-help/spirituality retreats, workshops, seminars, conventions.

Eben Pagan found his conscious wifey at Burning Man. As an example. You will definitely bang some conscious people at Burning Man.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Spiritual workshops. 

Find some local witch. 

Like me. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 8.3.2021 at 5:08 PM, Spiral said:

Noden in Stockholm is a good option, its not too far from you either.

What a great suggestion! Seems really good.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I have zero experience with this problem, but it seems true that if you put yourself in situations where tier 2 individuals are more likely to be, you will meet more tier 2 individuals. 

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

Where To Meet Conscious Partners? - Would Love To Hear Leo's Answer

Yoga studios, meditation retreats, vegan markets.

@Migue Lonas Life purpose is actually the best source of women. If you are out there, impacting people, you will definitely stumble upon women. And usually, they would be the available types.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I have been in the same situation for quite some time.. longing to meet people with whom I could truly connect. As others have said, this is a rather lonely path.. the more you develop, the less you can relate to "normal folks". So naturally we wish to meet people who are more like us, where we feel truly understood. And while it's true that meeting these kind of people is rather rare, they still exist. And sometimes you meet them totally unexpectedly!

My advice is: Try to get out of this scarcity mindset.. because that's a needy energy afterall.. I know from experience that chances of meeting equals are much higher when you are coming from an abundant mindset. That might require accepting that you might never meet a partner with whom you fully vibe. It's a possibility – try to get comfortable with that. Work on this until you really fully live in trust, until you trust that if you stay alone, it will be for the best. Only when I fully accepted this and started to be really okay with this possibility, did I meet my partner (very, very coincidently!).  

I still have this longing for a creative tribe of equals. I would love to have a conscious friends circle. But I think the best way of getting there is to truly let go of it and just see what life brings you.  

Edited by Pilgrim

2 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

I still have this longing for a creative tribe of equals. I would love to have a conscious friends circle. But I think the best way of getting there is to truly let go of it and just see what life brings you.  

Definately

I got no concuss friends but i can manage to socialize with "normal" not-so conscious ppl and still enjoy it.

The conscious ones is just a big plus ;)

On 9.3.2021. at 1:43 PM, flowboy said:

Tantra workshops

✔️?

You are smart. 

But not top quality in terms of so many things which would interest me too. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Migue Lonas Find your Life Purpose, start living it and build your professional connections. I bet that you will meet some very like-minded people who will see you for your strengths, for what you stand for in the world, for what you're capable of offering in relationship. This will filter out 99% of the incompatible people both in your dating-life and their dating-life!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee