Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick1

Most important habit for Self-improvement

8 posts in this topic

Leo once said meditation is the single most importan habit for Self improvement, later on a newer video he said it was maybe number two but didn't mention wich one was number one. What do you think is the single most important habit for Self improvement? 

3 hours ago, Rick1 said:

Leo once said meditation is the single most importan habit for Self improvement, later on a newer video he said it was maybe number two but didn't mention wich one was number one. What do you think is the single most important habit for Self improvement? 

In which video did he say this?@Rick1

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

I would also say meditation. The second one would be workout. The third one communication skills like reading, writing, talking etc.

0 Sleeproutine, Diet

1 Meditation

2 Workout

3 Work

4 Communication

5 Visualisation

6 Mantra

7 Art, Karaoke etc

4 hours ago, Rick1 said:

What do you think is the single most important habit for Self improvement? 

Self awareness. Which can only be gained by a lot introspection and meditation:

All stories and explanations are false.

@Rick1 the balance between the present moment and time. Lastly, love.

Most people merely dream of the future rather than focus on creating it.

Most people are anxious of the past and fearful of the future so they cling to the present.

You have to unify yourself with time, not be a coward and shy away from it. The people you love, even quite dearly, sure let them shy away, but you be the brave one to make something of the past and work to creating something worthy of your close attention in and for the future. 

Time is an illusion but so is the statement, get practical but be idealistic relative to your capabilities.

If you don’t create a future that’s worthy of living in then who the hell is?

We need visionaries and those visionaries have to learn to integrate their psychology enough to be supportive of those that aren’t as much inclined for a myriad of reasons, sometimes due to their past pain. They have to remember their past pain they say to themselves, and you have to respect that if that’s to the limits of their ability or the limits they choose not to question and supersede.

Look at all these people on this site, what is their biggest struggle do you think? 

With all the topics here, it’s not spirituality, it’s not romance, it’s not politics, it’s time.

Time with respect to trauma, time with respect organisation, time with respect to actualising a vision with and for the future. 

Love as deeply as possible, even those that are afraid to have the same depth of love. But you have to remember that love is not the answer, it is a very important part of the answer because you will find that especially the expression of love needs to be done with nuanced elegance relative to the uniqueness of the person, though you can keep your heart as vibrant as you want there. I call this having an armoured heart with intelligence, with the latter reflecting the degree and way in which you take off that armour when it’s right to do so (though sometimes I just have a very reckless bold approach because I have a very passionate personality). You must love and be a visionary by bringing a better future that otherwise would not have been created if you chose to have such a relaxed relationship with time and harvested an impoverished economy with dreams in the context of reality.

If not before you’ll now see that time is not just a roll of toilet paper we can roll out and then at the end of it that’s that, our relative perception and creation of the dimensions that generate our cognition of it are vital for our growth, expansion and survival. From dreams of past lives to creating dreams of the future, from maintaining love to creating intelligent designs that take it to higher levels in the future, from encoding our lessons learned to healing from our experiences endured, time is the tattoo that will not go away. So we best make friends with it, and we best learn to love those within our reference frame there the best we can learn how to. Even if it hurts. Because even if they say they don’t need us, they probably do, especially if you’re a visionary which I hope you are or learn to become.

So a habit or habits? Well it’s obvious right. I won’t say. I’ll let you be the visionary based on my words here.

Edited by Origins

no fap ? xD

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

1 hour ago, Megan Alecia said:

no fap ? xD

Wrong that is the final boss of the game :)