Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yahya

Passionate enlightenment

3 posts in this topic

This thread is a mixture of life purpose and enlightenment. To all those who are enlightened on the forum. I have a question. Are you guys passionate for life? I am wondering are enlightened people or those who experienced enlightenment are passionate for life because from what I have seen in the forum so far are passionless and bitter enlightened people. I may be wrong but that's according to my observations so far. So again to all the enlightened people, are you passionate and happy for life or are you bitter and miserable. 

Edited by Yahya

36 minutes ago, Yahya said:

This thread is a mixture of life purpose and enlightenment. To all those who are enlightened on the forum. I have a question. Are you guys passionate for life? I am wondering are enlightened people or those who experienced enlightenment are passionate for life because from what I have seen in the forum so far are passionless and bitter enlightened people. I may be wrong but that's according to my observations so far. So again to all the enlightened people, are you passionate and happy for life or are you bitter and miserable. 

Any emotion can arise but it's no longer experienced as 'MY' emotions.

The self-centered experiencer is no longer there to judge emotions as being better or worse than others.

Its the personal made impersonal which includes the recognition that the personal was an unreal experience.

Its freedom from the need for anything to be other than what it is.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Yahya

Yes life is my passion. 

When you experience Truth, life becomes magical, mysterious and indescribable. 

Life becomes the most valuable thing, if you see it's infinite nature you will be passionate and grateful. 

You have to let go though and trust. 

Humans by nature want/seek to suffer as it keeps the ego alive. 

It starts with a sense there is something else. Follow that feeling and you will get there.