Raphael

Do Girls Likes When A Guy Humiliate Another Guy?

34 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's a misogynistic mindset. Well it benefits the patriarchy right?

Same goes for 'the patriarchy'. It's bad only when it hurts women, not when it benefits women!

Let's not demonize the systems and let's separate out the dysfunctions from the systems themselves. It pays everyone to see that women are fundamentally selfish. So are men. We aren't saints, so let's not pretend to be saints.

If we see that women have egos and they are selfish, we could design a system that accommodates for women's egos instead of enslaving women to perfectionistic standards.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

3 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Same goes for 'the patriarchy'. It's bad only when it hurts women, not when it benefits women!

Let's not demonize the systems and let's separate out the dysfunctions from the systems themselves. It pays everyone to see that women are fundamentally selfish. So are men. We aren't saints, so let's not pretend to be saints.

If we see that women have egos and they are selfish, we could design a system that accommodates for women's egos instead of enslaving women to perfectionistic standards.

Well then you hate women only when they  don't benefit you. Same. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Well then you hate women only when they  don't benefit you. Same. 

When did I say anything about hating women? Or is it automatically misogynistic when you question the 'man bad, woman good' narrative?

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

1 minute ago, Parththakkar12 said:

When did I say anything about hating women?

These are your statements. If that's not hateful then I don't know what is. 

You seem to be having a problem with demonizing patriarchy. But you don't see a problem demonizing women throughout all your statements. 

It pays us to see that women generally don't care on a biological level. It takes a special individual to actually have compassion for men and to actually not want men to fight each other.

Also, it pays us to see that 'toxic masculinity' is toxic only when it hurts women, not when it benefits women! Not when women can manipulate it to their ends.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

These are your statements. If that's not hateful then I don't know what is. 

You seem to be having a problem with demonizing patriarchy. But you don't see a problem demonizing women throughout all your statements. 

It pays us to see that women generally don't care on a biological level. It takes a special individual to actually have compassion for men and to actually not want men to fight each other.

Also, it pays us to see that 'toxic masculinity' is toxic only when it hurts women, not when it benefits women! Not when women can manipulate it to their ends.

This isn't demonization. It just doesn't agree with the whole 'man bad, woman good' narrative. That's it. It shows the biological realities of the relationship between the sexes!

Not once did I put men above women. The patriarchy is dysfunctional and I fully agree with that! This is an attempt at distilling the problems down to their root-levels, looking at what's really going on.

Males fighting each other to gain dominance to attract the females isn't unique to our species, in fact. This is biology.

Edited by Parththakkar12

@Parththakkar12 you want to portray women as these horrible manipulative men loathing, opportunistic selfish hateful creatures. But you want to paint men as angels and saints. None are. That's human nature. If you put women on a pedestal, that's your fault and your dissonance to deal with. 

24 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't think that this is a gender issue as you're trying to make it out to be.

I think the general level of consciousness of an environment also matters. These environments were not highly conscious and mostly stage blue. What I noticed is that when red corrupts blue, even if blue hates red, it will start to follow it because blue is too afraid of red. I saw this with guys too when they are too afraid of red.

So, yes, there's definitely different factors.

Just now, Raphael said:

I think the general level of consciousness of an environment also matters. These environments were not highly conscious and mostly stage blue. What I noticed is that when red corrupts blue, even if blue hates red, it will start to follow it because blue is too afraid of red. I saw this with guys too when they are too afraid of red.

So, yes, there's definitely different factors.

Yea stage green injections are always in short supply. The whole Blue Red thing lags overall human development.. 

Honestly I wish more countries were greener by now. It sucks tbh 

We we all die before societies move mostly into green, so for the moment we don't have any choice than dealing with low consciousness.

14 hours ago, Raphael said:

Here's something that happened to me two times in the past.

For a period of maybe ~2 years, I was pretty depressed and sometimes even a little suicidal. During these two years, I worked in two different offices as a software developer, they were mostly guys and only one or two girls.

In each office, I got into a situation where I got publicly humiliated by another guy. The person would say a very short and dry sentence that would cut me into pieces and that I didn't need because I was already feeling very bad. When it happened, the other guys stayed neutral and didn't say anything but to my surprise each time the girl laughed out aloud.

It blew me away because I thought girls would be offended and show compassion for me, but it wasn't the case. I currently have two theories that explain these situations:

1. These girls were dysfunctional.
  2. Even if I got unfairly humiliated, even if I was depressed, even if the girls wouldn't like to be humiliated like that, and even if girls are naturally more caring and compassionate they couldn't resist and laughed because these kind of behaviors are typical male dominating behaviors that feminity is attracted to

I currently think that the second point is more accurate. What do you think?

Note aside: In my entire life, I never thought about humiliating someone who is in a bad position. I don't understand why someone would like to make someone else suffer like this.

A lot of women are drawn to power and by laughing at you they distance themselves from you and side with the more powerful individuals.

In Tate we trust

I actually hate the idea of power.. 

Confidence is one thing. Confidence is about creating trust. 

Whereas power is too red for me. 

So women who like power are definitely a bit messed up. 

@Keyhole

Thank you.

Yes, I'm in my early 20s, I'm not expecting people to be perfect anyway and no matter their age.

Well, not every woman that is for sure. But some women may be attracted to the dominating qualities a bully has. It's sort of a low quality toxic version of strength but strength none the less. Also, I was not there at your social situation so it may have just been interpreted as some light hearted teasing or a funny situation. Not trying to gaslight you. You're justified in feeling the way you did. Sometimes people can say pretty nasty stuff to each other. Just saying others could have seen it differently if it wasn't directly blatant bullying so don't draw wide conclusions that all women will laugh or find this attractive. 

On 08/03/2021 at 3:07 AM, Raphael said:

It looks like people don't like when someone feels bad and want to kill him with words.

I used to think this too. It's usually more benign than that. The feeling is more like: "Hey man, come on, shape up, be a man, don't take yourself too seriously. Solve your emotional problem so that you can joke around with us, and come up with a good comeback."

The problem is that when you are depressed, you are taking yourself too seriously so it will hurt. Or rather, you will hurt yourself using the other person's words.

I've been bullied and humiliated and even had my ass kicked while a girl I had a crush on stood there laughing. Multiple times, basically. So I do think that I get it.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/