machinegun

How to initiate kissing?

33 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I see it the other way. If he made me crave him, I will see him as gaming me or not being genuine. It will make me feel absurd and hurt my ego and pride 

but these are orange male tactics, you want nothing to do with orange men.

The ideal match for the Green INFP is the Green ENFJ. Their easy to spot, look for tall, long hair and a ponytail lol (joke) 

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@integral  or I can put it this way. I would love getting attention from him and a bit of his desperation because that would make me feel wanted and  special. 

Of course I would want to make him feel wanted too, but I draw the card first so my turn first. His later.

Makes sense, did this with all my relationships, but its playful of course, just the fun of the hunt.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 minutes ago, integral said:

The ideal match for the Green INFP is the Green ENFJ. Their easy to spot, look for tall, long hair and a ponytail lol 

I like the tall guy who treats me like a kid. I like endearing terms. 

Like for example, every time my ex used to call me a dummy, I used to get turned on. So he began calling me "silly" during every conversation. Even piglet. 

Then he began calling me "leetul" the alternative version of "little" and he used to call "the leetul woman" although I'm quite tall.. 

I get some kick out of being treated like a kid in the relationship. I easily get attracted to those type of men who are stronger, domineering, protective and treat me like a little kid. 

But if the guy is trying to treat me like a woman, in the sense the conventional graceful grown lady, it puts me off instantly. Because he is expecting me to behave right. I find it boring because I don't get to be playful around him. I feel suffocated around such men because I'm supposed to be coy around them and that is to me is like putting on an act. I like to be submissive and feminine but mixed with childishness and innocent playfulness. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Impressive network of values, knowing exactly what you want, built through experience. This is a strength and weakness. 

A green man is going to do all of does things and more, its a stereo type that green men have feminine energy, this is not the case, especially the ENFJ, they walk with confidence. Try new things, it could be your falling in the trap of picking the same guy over and over. The picking process is flawed. 

That network of values is built through experience, need to explore out side of the usual men your attracted to. They have been proven wrong for you in the past. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Leo Gura Hi Leo, what you're saying is true because just the fact of reading your comment makes me want to be treated that way by a man, but don't you think that it's manipulation? It doesn't seem spontaneous, it's probably based on your knowledge about women and your experience and it seems to come from the mind, it's calculated. What if he wants to kiss her more than 2 seconds, whats if she wants it too and he wants to give it to her? Maybe she won't crave him and become mad about him, but for a moment, it would be true and pure. 

I'm a woman, I know that biologically I'm attracted to everything that you said, but my soul is attracted to sincerity and isn't comfortable with calculated behavior. As a female I can be deeply attracted by what you said but it is purely physical and sexual. In the end, it won't give me the deep connection that I want with a man.

I would like your opinion about this.

I'm not a native english speaker, so excuse my mistakes if there are any. 

Thank you

Edited by Asma

Kissing is a natural result of sexual escalation.

Start with non-sexual forms of physical escalation like touching her on the arm, being playful and flirty.

You can put your arm around her, grab her arm and put it around you. Make fun of her and pull her toward you. Tickle her. Pick her up. All the time joking around.

Basically, you are getting her comfortable with touching and being close to you.

You can't kiss the girl unless she is allowing you to touch her and hold her.

The best way that works for me is to be in a situation where we can sit beside each other with my arm around her.

And, all the while being playful and non-serious, you are basically getting closer and closer to her. The whole time you are being conscious of how comfortable she feels. If she gets stiff and pulls away, then stop and recalibrate. 

Basically, if you escalate properly, you'll feel a force pulling your face towards hers. It will be natural. Kiss for a few seconds and pull away, laugh and say something stupid then keep having fun as if nothing happened. 

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

2 hours ago, Asma said:

@Leo Gura Hi Leo, what you're saying is true because just the fact of reading your comment makes me want to be treated that way by a man, but don't you think that it's manipulation? It doesn't seem spontaneous, it's probably based on your knowledge about women and your experience and it seems to come from the mind, it's calculated. What if he wants to kiss her more than 2 seconds, whats if she wants it too and he wants to give it to her? Maybe she won't crave him and become mad about him, but for a moment, it would be true and pure. 

I'm a woman, I know that biologically I'm attracted to everything that you said, but my soul is attracted to sincerity and isn't comfortable with calculated behavior. As a female I can be deeply attracted by what you said but it is purely physical and sexual. In the end, it won't give me the deep connection that I want with a man.

I would like your opinion about this.

I'm not a native english speaker, so excuse my mistakes if there are any. 

Thank you

Some men interact with the world in a logical and calculating way. They need logical step-by-step instructions to do what girls feel should be easy and natural.

In the end, all behavior is manipulation, whether you are comfortable with it or not. When a baby cries it is manipulating its mother to give it attention. When you laugh at a joke that isn't funny you are manipulating the other person to like you. 

Trust me. Many men are completely autistic when it comes to expressing their feelings to women and they need some logical instructions to make it natural.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

On 07/03/2021 at 9:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

Have you to make your dates a lot less seriously. Lots of physical touching and playfulness long before any kiss. Then the kiss is easy and natural. As you are walking with her, you stop her, square up to her, get your body close to her, look in her eyes. If she holds eye contact with you, then she's ready for a kiss. You can brush her face slow with your finger, and then kiss her. And never leave the kiss for the end of the date. The kiss should be at the mid-point of the date.

Do not kiss on check. Kiss her mouth. Make the first kiss short and without tongue to leave her wanting more. Break it off prematurely after 2 seconds, grab her hand, and continue walking as if nothing happened.

If you treat kissing like a big deal it will feel awkward. You should treat it like nothing significant, totally natural, and always guaranteed and warranted. The rule in your mind should be: mid-point of the first date girl always owes me a kiss.

Fake it till you make it.

LEO?!

this is good stuff

when are you finally going to release the dating series you announced? ?

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

@Spiral Wizard I shot a whole episode about How To Set Up The Perfect Date.

But I never published it :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Adam M said:

Some men interact with the world in a logical and calculating way. They need logical step-by-step instructions to do what girls feel should be easy and natural.

In the end, all behavior is manipulation, whether you are comfortable with it or not. When a baby cries it is manipulating its mother to give it attention. When you laugh at a joke that isn't funny you are manipulating the other person to like you. 

Trust me. Many men are completely autistic when it comes to expressing their feelings to women and they need some logical instructions to make it natural.

I understand, thank you for your answer.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But I never published it

cruel of you

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Spiral Wizard I shot a whole episode about How To Set Up The Perfect Date.

But I never published it :P

Fuck you

Jk, thanks for your work