Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

I believe in Angels - Closer to my Death

26 posts in this topic

Whatever I was thinking just now was all because of low self esteem. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

The mainstay of my spiritual work now is going to focus on certain aspects 

1. Channeling 
  2. . Psychic Energy Channel Sign language and communication 
  3. Shadow work 
  4. . Communication and Connection 
  5. . Dear Sacred Angel Letters
  6. . Cosmic Support Chain and Divine network.

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

50q86z.jpg

30 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You don't deserve suffering. You don't deserve to be discarded or eliminated. Darwin is a wrong. 

Survival of the fittest is against morality. 

Nobody deserves suffering. 

In fact special care should be extended to those who cannot conform because the goal should be that everyone should be happy and nobody should be left out. 

Right now we are living in a cult. Work or else. 

25 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

The part where we go wrong is where we don't show care. 

We don't make a person feel cared.. 

Now this is what I really wanna say..... 

Whatever be the status quo of the system, regardless of whatever a person should have to feel cared for  and there is no excuse in the whole universe why a person should not have to feel cared for.. 

This should be my signature. 

Added 

Life System 

Edited by Preety_India

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

50ma39.jpg

50q86z.jpg

This diagram represents different aspects of growth. At the core or center is the spiritual aspect which means we need to first cultivate our spiritual aspect and get it grounded firmly. 

Once the spiritual side is dealt with grounded, resolved and healed, next we need to move to the Psychological Aspect. In this stage we need to care of our psychological side. Work on this area to have a healthy normal psychology. 

Next move your emotional area of your personality cultivate a healthy normal balanced well regulated emotional structure or system. make sure your emotions are always in the healthy zone. Next move to the physical zone. This is related to all of your physical needs and along with this also work on your environment and system that you're a part of. And explore   life and world and learn different schools of thought and philosophies

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

First start with 

• Spiritual 
  • Psychological 
  • Emotional 
  • Physical 
  • System or Environment 
  • Philosophy 

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

The mainstay of my spiritual work now is going to focus on certain aspects 

1. Channeling 
  2. . Psychic Energy Channel Sign language and communication 
  3. Shadow work 
  4. . Communication and Connection 
  5. . Dear Sacred Angel Letters
  6. . Cosmic Support Chain and Divine network.

And preety  life system. 

Tarot cards 

Edited by Preety_India

Regarding people on this forum. 

Im not going to be talking to some people anymore. It seems like they doesn't appreciate me. 

not letting me know if something went wrong, so I'm kinda confused and I don't have patience  I mean I have self respect and so I'm not playing into whatever others are doing. 

I'll have to kinda just let these people go and continue on my path. What I'm going to do is minimize my communication with these people on the forum, I really struggle dealing with them . And I'm only going to be talking to people who get along with me, because it's quite stressful for me to handle people like that and all the unnecessary drama that results from it. I'd rather keep out of it and just talk to a small bunch of people that are understanding and get along. Managing people on the forum is quite the task 

An open announcement to some people on this forum 

I'm a human being and not a toy. Please learn to respect boundaries and emotions and feelings of other people. I should not be constantly subjected to your temper tantrums and your misconceptions and misunderstandings about me. 

I'm not your mother neither am I your slave. I'm not here to babysit your tantrums and your problems with me. If you got problems with me, simply avoid me. 

Some of you people are stalking my profile nearly daily. It's fine if you just want to read my content but I feel it's not so much about that and more about trying to get into my life or be an annoyance to me at the expense of your personal entertainment and pleasure. I have noticed these same people on my profile over and over. It feels stalkerish to be frank. I'm a frank person, I say things to the face. I don't hide my feelings about anyone. These people then try to message me. They will follow me for some time and then unfollow me. This is some uncool passive aggressive shitty behavior. If you truly want to be a good friend, learn to respect boundaries and respect the person who you want to share your space with or be on your way and just leave me out of your drama and mess. 

Don't come to me expecting to be nice and sweet to you meanwhile you get to irritate me and frustrate me. I'm an extremely polite person so please don't take advantage of me opening up or being nice to you. Being nice to you is not a license for you to mistreat me. 

This not only applies to me but to anyone else. I'm not here for chatting. Of course I would love to make friends here and why not, but I'm not primarily here for making friends. I'm primarily here for my own spiritual work along with self development. Making friends is not a priority for me. 

Please don't attack me if I don't reciprocate your constant advances for my attention. I'm not obligated to fulfill your needs, I'm not your toy or slave. I'm a human being deserving of respect and space and understanding. If I am politely refusing your constant interference or intrusive personal questions, please don't go on with it and pressure me to be your friend. It's not nice. Disrespectful to impose yourself on others. If I sensing that you are approaching me only for the sake of curiosity and not genuine understanding of me, sorry, but I don't want that and I don't need that. 

Please learn to respect my boundaries. If I don't like to share something, please don't pressure me. Be polite and kind, it's not hard. Don't be overbearing and imposing. Don't try to control me or micromanage my every move on the forum. I hate that. Treat me like a human. I don't like your games. Learn to be honest about how you feel. If you are following me on my profile then do so with genuine intent. I only unfollow people when I see that I no longer resonate with them. That's completely fine if you unfollow me for that reason. 

But a couple of months, a guy kept following and unfollowing me within a week just to make me feel bad. You're no loss to me. If you don't want to follow me, please don't. But don't play these games. I'm not into social games that you guys like to play. Your actions don't hurt me since you are just a Random person on the internet but your actions do frustrate me because I constantly have to check your unnecessary intrusive messages and respond to your silly requests and unpleasant comments..

Please don't come online to hurt other people. This is not your playground to play games with people and ruin their time. I'm doing serious work, it may not be serious in your eyes, but it sure is very serious in my eyes. So please don't ruin my time with your silly games. 

If you plan to approach me, be respectful and kind and respect boundaries related to privacy. Don't approach me if you don't have a genuine intent to be friends or offer help. If you are trying to offer help, then do so without using it as an opportunity to put me down or control me. Once again, respect my humanity and don't try to puppet me, your controlling behavior can be easily visible through your texting. 

I regularly deal with people on the forum who get trollish, one second friendly next second Hostile, sorry but I don't have time for your mistreatment. What you're doing is not friendship but simply being testy and passive aggressive and taking advantage of someone's politeness to see how much you are allowed to mistreat me. Please don't be tempted to do such things. Bring the word 'respect' to your mind every time you feel tempted to cross other's boundaries or take pleasure out of poking me. I'm not your entertainment or joker. 

Once again I am not obligated to fulfill any of your expectations or requests out of me. If I am not comfortable with what you want me to do to please you, it's not my fault or obligation or duty. It's my right to say no. If you get offended because I did not follow your orders and expectations of liking or cuddling you enough, it's totally fine. I'm not here to please you in any manner, it's not my job to please you or be your baby doll.

Then when I don't do what you want me to, you people get upset with me and start show hostility and hate to me. Look I'm not asking for your love, but I'm not even deserving of your hate or resentment. Understand that these are your own childish needs that are making you build resentment, nothing to do with me. 

I'm generally polite and understanding and always dignified and respectful to people who approach me. But I can't do that if you are blatantly being passive aggressive, testy, and overstepping my boundaries. 

For example if i say I don't wish to disclose a private information about my life, then please don't keep  forcing me to do it. It's disrespectful. Don't try to control my heart or my mind. It's my property and my self. What I do with my mind and heart is all up to me and you don't have a right over me. Sorry but you don't own me and I'm not your slave. So stop that controlling shit. 

I'm a free spirited bird. If you are trying to be my friend with genuine intentions, then I'll be more than happy to be your friend as well. I'm not hostile or unfriendly or unkind. In fact I assure you that I'm a very sweet person.

But sometimes I have to put my foot down and let the other person know that their behavior is uncomfortable or stalkerish or offensive or disregarding of my space. 

Please don't engage in such childish behavior. Whoever is doing this, you're an adult who is reading this. I think you can do better. Don't try to hurt on purpose and then act friendly. 

And lastly please don't abuse the personal messenger pm option. It is given to share valuable insights and help and socialization. It's not meant for prying into someone's personal space or harass them. 

Don't misuse the personal messenger to chat indecent with me or get mean or intrusive. 

If you can clearly see that I'm not interested in showing a response to you, it's a clear signal that I didn't like the communication or I'm not sensing genuineness or friendliness with you and then you can respectfully move out of my space. 

If you wanna try again, I won't mind at all, but try being polite and considerate and respectful again and maybe I might begin to trust you again. 

I offer ample opportunity to people to befriend me. So if I'm not being responsive enough, it definitely means that your behavior is upsetting me in some manner, because I'm never hostile to anyone for no reason, my intuition with people is always on point. 

I'm like an Open book. 

In case where I happen to misunderstand you or I'm getting mixed signals from you regarding genuineness of intent, I immediately make it a responsibility to get in touch with you, resolve any misunderstandings and give out ample space for you to get friendly with me again. So misunderstandings are going to happen,no doubt, but if you are trying to hint at resolving things, I'm always more than willing to chip in and provide my feedback so you get to understand me better. 

I also tend to apologize humbly and immediately if I figure out that I was completely misunderstanding you. So no worries if you are really being genuine with me. I will always find a way to sense that energy in you  and make amends with you at some point. 

I'm writing such a long letter/note because often times I run into toxic people online that completely ruin my health and time and so I've learned to be more guarded and careful about dealing with people online. I have learned to step up my boundaries ever since and screen people before I go forward into bringing them into my close friends circle.. 

So please give me respect if you want me as a friend. Or else please walk away but don't hurt. 

@MarcusAuron I can finish it for you by wearing a red dress. 

50tpt8.jpg