VeganAwake

THIS is the only home you will ever find.

55 posts in this topic

And whether it was an enjoyable stay or not, it's all you will ever experience.

Let that sink in!

When the body dies, there won't even be the slightest remembrance of existence.

And this is the last thing the sense of self wants to hear...but regardless, it is the case ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

when the body dies the person and their memories will dissolve into nothingness, just as important as the memories of a mosquito. so it is common sense to detach from them completely. the reality is that they are nothing, the same as those of the mosquito. but behind that person, that dress that gives an apparent shape to the void if there is some....thing, something very real, very alive. are you, the one who exist. if you focus and identify with that reality and discard the person and their memories, death will be a beautiful reunion

50 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

when the body dies the person and their memories will dissolve into nothingness, just as important as the memories of a mosquito. so it is common sense to detach from them completely. the reality is that they are nothing, the same as those of the mosquito. but behind that person, that dress that gives an apparent shape to the void if there is some....thing, something very real, very alive. are you, the one who exist. if you focus and identify with that reality and discard the person and their memories, death will be a beautiful reunion

The beautiful reunion is a delusion of the sense of self that so desperately wants to continue existing.

The biggest problem for the sense of self is death... the same as realizing it never existed ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

The beautiful reunion is a delusion of the sense of self that so desperately wants to continue existing.

The biggest problem for the sense of self is death... the same as realizing it never existed ❤

The disappearance of the "I Am" is the greatest fear to the appearance of the "I Am".  Quite the conundrum.

Just now, cetus said:

The disappearance of the "I Am" is the greatest fear for the appearance of the "I Am". What a conundrum.

That's what fear of death actually is. 

That's what people are afraid of, actually. End of perceiving so to speak. 

That's why survival and all that jazz because of beleif that body/brain whatever is responsible for perception/experience. 

So body is priority No1 hence selfishness and origination of that egoic mind. 

Paradox of whole God damn thing is that you think you are smart by trying to keep that body/mind relative to experience but it actually makes you small. 

That's why people are conditional in their love and leo has to teach you all that stuff about life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

12 minutes ago, cetus said:

The disappearance of the "I Am" is the greatest fear to the appearance of the "I Am".  Quite the conundrum.

And it's also greatest possible experience so to speak. Haha

7 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

When the body dies, there won't even be the slightest remembrance of existence.

You obviously don't know that my man. :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

That's why survival and all that jazz because of beleif that body/brain whatever is responsible for perception/experience. 

There will always be plenty of "I Am's" willing to do the grunt work.

Death, birth, body, duality vs vs.... just a thought itself. When you not know, you are what you are as always been. Not even moved. Simply being where you already and what you already are.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, cetus said:

That's why it looks like police vs criminals game. xD

Thing is that we all were criminals. Without it.... I mean I don't beleive anyone awake so to speak jumps from 2nd floor or watches sun without welding mask lol. Ok there are sun glasses with that, makes you more fashionable. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

The i is an illusion, but there is eternal being. You don't think so? The nothingness is, and there is no time. The i, when realize of his falsehood, can surrender to the idea of stop existing , imo

4 hours ago, cetus said:

The only thing that is completely unreal in THIS whole apparent experience, is the sense of "I am".... the unreal seeking the unreal. Now that is quite the conundrum. ❤

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

You obviously don't know that my man. :)

Yes exactly, YOU's cannot see this. ?

Edited by VeganAwake

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The i is an illusion, but there is eternal being. 

Is it possible that the idea of eternal being is just a projection of the illusory "I" or conditioned mind?

Could that be a possibility?

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

Is it possible that the idea of eternal being is just a projection of the illusory "I" or conditioned mind?

Could that be a possibility?

Ok before taking shower. 

Short answer. 

No. 

4 hours ago, cetus said:

Glorius days of Warcraft. So much fun. 

dbwripy-a5f13ad2-1079-4328-a4fc-79650aba9913.gif