Dunnel

Might jump off a mountain tomorrow

65 posts in this topic

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

It's not a mere coincidence that you were born. You're here to experience and learn.

Your life is important, don't throw it away just yet.

@Dunnel Have you tried antidepressants? 5-MeO-DMT or other psychedelics? Ketamine infusions? Antiinflammatory drugs? 400mg of ibuprofen is a pretty good antidepressant, try it

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I wish I had a golden gate bridge. Because I'm suicidal as well. 

But there is no bridge close to my place. I've been thinking about a bridge for the last 3 years now.. 

All I want to say to you is that hang in there as long as you can 

I can't give much hope because I'm suicidal myself. 

But if my suicidal condition makes you feel less alone in the world,  then here I am. 

It might be a consolation to know that you're not alone in this boat. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Dunnel You will regret killing yourself. Problem is there wont be a 'you' to regret it. I hope you dont mate, wish you luck with your life.

@Dunnel @Blackhawk

Remember that you can always wait to kill yourself, you could do it later. If your decision is definitive, it doesn't matter a lot when you do it, right? So why not giving a try to solutions?

I'll leave this here.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

2 hours ago, Superfluo said:

@Dunnel @Blackhawk

Remember that you can always wait to kill yourself, you could do it later. If your decision is definitive, it doesn't matter a lot when you do it, right? So why not giving a try to solutions?

I'll leave this here.

I have already gave solutions a try. It seems like Dunnel has too.

@Blackhawk What solutions have you tried?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

1 hour ago, Superfluo said:

@Blackhawk What solutions have you tried?

Therapy, anti depressants and other medicine, etc.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk Could you be a little more specific?

Good news, guys. Not killing myself. Yippi. 

@Dunnel don't do it man. You can't do it. You don't wanna die.. You just want to eliminate your suffering... What is hurting you so much? Write it down and take serious steps towards solving it.. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I almost did it. Was on the mountain and about to do it, but called the ambulance instead. Gonna get help now. Thank you all. 

At least find some medical grade weed & smoke a fat joint. 

Whilst you smoke this massive joint watch the funniest silliest shit, Search Frankie Boyle or Russel Brand stand up. 

Americans won't cut it, fuck american comedy. You need a THICK SCOTTISH ACCENT & WEEED

Edited by Striving for more

@Dunnel @Dunnel 

5 minutes ago, Dunnel said:

I almost did it. Was on the mountain and about to do it, but called the ambulance instead. Gonna get help now. Thank you all. 

That's dangerous man. You can't trust yourself. Call a friend or family to take care of you. Also consider visiting a therapist and taking medicine that helps with Easing depression. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone hereyeah im probably gonna get medicine and lots of therapy. I will be called tomorrow to discuss treatment plan. Probably staying at a place where you can sleep and get group therapy or something. Cant be home for too long or the same shit will happen. 

@Dunnel in all honesty mate, I think your soul is craving love and attention. Build your self-esteem and get yourself out there and engage with the world! If you wanted yourself dead, you would be. Take care and love yourself, glad you decided not to do it. GL x