Bazooka Jesus

Nam's first Youtube video

50 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Not Matt Kahn not Matt Kahn. Will start chanting this. 

Matt will snatch you in your dreams soon if you keep avoiding him. ? 

Why does he say that there is no reincarnation? I think it is because he is focused on the perspective of formlessness/awareness, where it alone is the ultimate truth, and from that perspective he has built his belief system. This type of spiritual teaching is powerful and has helped a lot of people evolve, but it can also be seen as limiting because it invalidates a lot of powerful truths and teachings that could also benefit someone. It's a beautiful web you are spinning, but I will not get stuck in it :) We can understand and integrate the essence of your teachings without copying your beliefs.

Will you create videos with energy/shaktipat? That would be interesting!

@Nahm  The YouTube channel will be very valuable for us, thank you Phil. When will we be seeing the next video?

Release me.

@Nahm nice channel. And good from you to teach us your wisdom and findings. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Thanks for sharing and congrats to Nahm. Great work 

Holy shit, I misspelled his name. TWICE. Baaaaaaaaahahahahaha... sorry, Nahm. -_-

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

I watched only few seconds. It seems promising, I will definitely listen to it later.

..but hoodie plus shirt?? :|

On 8.3.2021 at 2:44 AM, Seraphim said:

Why does he say that there is no reincarnation?

What does reincarnation even mean when there is no such thing as a "you"? There is no "you" that reincarnates :P 

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Nahm = The GOAT of this Forum, the amount of help he has given people over the years is unmatched, not to mention his 1-1 sessions are great! 

And, he combines Living your dream life & creating your own reality with true awakening, a true master. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

What does reincarnation even mean when there is no such thing as a "you"? There is no "you" that reincarnates :P 

Does it make sense to create beliefs from a non-duality truth? Non-duality is not meant to be a belief system, any person with any beliefs or religion can learn to see and feel the truth of non-duality. There are people who remember everything about their past lives and how they chose to incarnate into a human body, will you tell such a person they are delusional and that there is no "you"? No, that's not how non-duality it supposed to be used.

13 hours ago, Seraphim said:

Does it make sense to create beliefs from a non-duality truth? Non-duality is not meant to be a belief system, any person with any beliefs or religion can learn to see and feel the truth of non-duality. There are people who remember everything about their past lives and how they chose to incarnate into a human body, will you tell such a person they are delusional and that there is no "you"? No, that's not how non-duality it supposed to be used.

You're reading a lot into what I said. I don't deny the possibility of there being continuities of body and mind across different lifetimes, but this doesn't change the fact that you're not that body or mind.

The fact that there is a memory of a body from yesterday or 1000 years ago doesn't change the fact that you're not that body. Why does this matter you may ask? Well, because the person who goes to reincarnation as a belief (or even from direct experience) in order to soothe their fear of non-existence/impermanence (by believing that some essence of their identity will be carried on in order to reassure oneself of one's finite existence) will necessarily be disappointed.

The fear of death has to be faced at the end of every incarnation anyway, because after all, it's the attachment to "this" body and mind that is causing the fear, and it's those things that are going to disappear forever. If you weren't afraid to lose those things, then you wouldn't need the reassurance of a finite eternal essence in the first place. 

Impermanence is a matter of fact. You cannot escape it, even if you were to reincarnate an infinite amount of times. If impermanence (non-existence of finite things) doesn't become obvious at the end of your lifetime, there is no difference between infinity and impermanence anyway. Anything finite will at the end of the day have to disappear: the only thing you're guaranteed is an infinite eternal essence; no self.

Edited by Carl-Richard

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Non-existence is a matter of fact. You cannot escape it, even if you were to reincarnate an infinite amount of times. If non-existence doesn't become obvious at the end of your lifetime, there is no difference between infinity and non-existence anyway.

I agree with mostly everything you've said, however, be careful using terms like 'Non-Existence' 'as that is the ultimate Oxymoron, I understand you're using it in relation to the separate self, which is of course Absolutely True, however, I think maybe it would be better to phrase it as the Separate Self is Non-Existent and then encourage X person to go ahead and discover True Existence / The Absolute / God etc etc for themselves. 

Teachings like Impermanence, Non-Attachment etc etc are tools to help the Seeker find what is infinity & that in fact they don't need to 'practice' Non-Attachment as Awareness is pristine & unattached automatically. 

I hope I don't sound like a dick, but I just don't think Non-Existence is the best term to use, unless it is pointing to the unnamable :)

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

11 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I agree with mostly everything you've said, however, be careful using terms like 'Non-Existence' 'as that is the ultimate Oxymoron, I understand you're using it in relation to the separate self, which is of course Absolutely True, however, I think maybe it would be better to phrase it as the Separate Self is Non-Existent and then encourage X person to go ahead and discover True Existence / The Absolute / God etc etc for themselves. 

Teachings like Impermanence, Non-Attachment etc etc are tools to help the Seeker find what is infinity & that in fact they don't need to 'practice' Non-Attachment as Awareness is pristine & unattached automatically. 

I hope I don't sound like a dick, but I just don't think Non-Existence is the best term to use, unless it is pointing to the unnamable :)

I was hoping I made myself clear by prefacing it with "their fear of non-existence", where non-existence essentially means the opposite of their finite existence (which is what they fear). Now, what they actually fear is infinite existence and impermanence, and "finite existence" isn't really a thing from that perspective (and neither is non-existence), but yeah, I was speaking to the separate self as you noted :)

Edited by Carl-Richard

Appreciating the kind words everyone, thanks. ?? 

On 3/7/2021 at 8:44 PM, Seraphim said:

Why does he say that there is no reincarnation?...Does it make sense to create beliefs from a non-duality truth?

We’re probably more on the same page than you’re thinking. Nonduality means not two, so imagine reincarnation in the sense you describe, that which people attest to, just, not two.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE