SuicidalBug

Feeling all sensations in the “middle”?

6 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, this is the first time I’m posting and this forum. I’ve been following Leo for about an year and been into supirituality for more than three years.

After a few experiences with LSD, DXM and multiple types of meditation and contemplation, I’ve begun to realize that everything I see, hear, feel, smell, taste, touch, feels like I’m experiencing it right in the “middle” of the awareness. I’m calling it a middle because it’s the most appropriate word I can use at the moment.

Does anybody here have similar experiences and/or can help me identify and translate this experience into words a bit better? Thank you very much and take care!

"I’ve begun to realize that everything I see, hear, feel, smell, taste, touch, feels like I’m experiencing it right in the “middle” of the awareness."

If you by the middle mean focus then you are saying that the object is in focus by the subject, as obvious as that is written down like that it sure works in a way which confuses a mere human.

We define awareness as whatever is conjoined with the 'middle' i believe you speak of, and as such what you said is a logical necessity or as they say: by definition.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Yes, you are always at the center of the universe, no matter where you go

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@SuicidalBug Whenever I have a new awakening I watch leo's video about the facettes of awakening/enlightenment, to be able to communicate it.

From what you say, I can take a guess and ask: Is there a fluidity in awareness when it changes from see to feel, or from thought to see etc. Do you feel the expansion and contraction within objects of perception? Do you feel like everything you do happens effortlessly, and are you "anchored" in the present, that you feel like you might have bad memory of how you got there (even though you don't, don't worry).

First thing is: Are you located in your head? Is what you see in front of you? Are sensations in the Body located under "you". Are the things you are hearing happening somewhere in the room. Are you hearing with your ears, seeing with your eyes? If not, that's good, that means you are emptying out the concepts and objects. I recommend the book neti neti meditation by andre halaw.

If everything happens effortlessly, congratulations you have become "the witness", now that's a big liberation aspect of enlightenment.

Just watch leos video if you want to communicate your experience.

@Reciprocality Thank you! That makes things a lot easier to explain. 

@Osaid Wow, that’s very powerful, inspired me to want to write a poem with that theme. Thank you.

@Endangered-EGO Thanks for the suggestion, I haven’t watched that video in quite a while. I don’t feel like everything is happening effortlessly, neither that I’m anchored in the present. I live in my head usually. Daydreams, fictional conversations, bad memories. I feel like I should be deeper into my mental health recovery before I continue on with enlightenment work, right?

All the sensations don’t feel like they’re happening in the body and I’m starting to notice that I’m also not in my head. I think this identification is very strongly glued together. Thank you for the book recommendation, I’ll check it out?

And thank you all for responding to my post, you were a great help :)

@SuicidalBug

By being experience, the sphere of the world and lens by which to experience it, it relatively, experientially, seems there’s a middle. Outwardly, we all have a unique experience, inwardly, we all have the same source. Any one which looks up at the stars each night, were they to take a picture each night and then overlay them, would see the universe is expanding from ‘their’ point of view, because “point of view” is through the lens, and of the world. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE