intotheblack

Teal swan - what a woman needs from a man in a relationship

658 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Women: WHaT iS tHIs SiMP BEhaviOr?!?!?! Ignores nice guy to spread legs for STROnG EmoTIOnLEsS aLPHa ChAD.

Fixed it for ya 

- - - - -

If every woman on the planet decided tomorrow to only have sex with nice guys, every guy in the world would become a nice guy within 1 month and all war would end forever.

But alas....

Endless war.

This is a fantastic way to articulate the truth, you should make videos based along these lines so we don't have 20 posts everyday obsessing  about sex, if one is properly following your teachings, they should be looking for a good balance in all areas of their life. 

Seems like most of the people on this forum are way more interested in sex than consciousness work, the foundation of actualized, I understand lower needs must be integrated to achieve higher things, but this information should be condensed in one thread/video so this doesn't start to feel like a sex forum, like sheesh would be nice to focus on developing strongly in other aspects of life to be well rounded, especially since dating is becoming hard in covid, and being well rounded will help you with women anyway.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If every woman on the planet decided tomorrow to only have sex with nice guys, every guy in the world would become a nice guy within 1 month and all war would end forever.

The problem with most "nice guys" is the fact that most self proclaimed nice guys aren't nice at all and made a HUGE shadow of being an asshole to where they don't realize their shitty or sometimes even behavior. I'm taking the time to write this out because I don't know which nice guy on this forum has to hear this. 

"Nice guys" fall under one or more of the following and it makes women not want to be around the "nice guy":

1. He is entitled: "Nice guys" have a tendency to see themselves as some type of white knight as if they aren't as misogynistic as other guys because they might not present in the same way. They are blind to their own asshole tendencies and don't realize that being nice in order to get laid is not nice at all. I've had friends who were pressured into going out with the "nice guy" who won't stop asking them out after they said no multiple time because "oh he's such a nice guy just give him a chance" and they just come back with stories about how controlling, clingy, and creepy these guys were. Most of the time, we don't date the "nice guy" because we havesome type of hunch of them being REAALLLY weird and sketchy. The nerdy guy behind the computer screen who is on reddit all day can be just as bad if not worse than the alpha chad they think they are better than because of some false notion of niceness. 
  2. He's only quality is being nice: The word "nice" doesn't tell you much about a person. Literally ANYONE is capable of being nice especially if self interest, specifically sex is involved. What these "nice guys" don't understand is that the guys they look at and think of as assholes are also nice to us on the surface. Nice is not even the bare minimum. I've met people who have been nice to me only to search them up in google and find out they did time for violent crime. 
  3. He isn't his own person: This goes along with the previous point of how nice is his only quality. But some nice guys abandon all of their interests and try to bend over backwards for a woman to the point where his life revolves around the women. There are women who do pull the same behavior but I'll get to them in a moment. Women want to know that they are a priority in a guy's life but not that your life revolves around us. I have met "nice guys" who basically conform their personality and interests to appeal to a woman. I get wanting to lead with the most relatable side of yourself but when it gets to the point where you are agreeing with everything and basically playing copy cat with a woman in order to get into bed with her or because you believe that's the nice thing to do because you're appealing to her, that's weird as hell. It isn't nice, it's creepy because of the lack of authenticity  and self interest involved.  They way to deal with this is by having a sense of purpose in your life, your own hobbies, and build some character. You won't have to worry so much about playing hard to get if you are already hard to get. But the problem with nice guys is that they feel that having boundaries, not replying to texts because they were busy, and saying no every now and then make them an asshole. 
  4. He doesn't take any initiative to approach a woman and lacks the social skills to do so: Close mouths don't get fed and that's not only a thing in dating. How the hell are we supposed to know you're into us if you don't say anything or if you lock yourself away from social interaction? Logistically you need to be out there meeting people. Some genuinely nice guys only fall under this category and then they adopt this nice guy bs because they have a shadow of assertiveness to where they think that being assertive will automatically make them an asshole. But a lot of nice guys fall under this category and the ones above which then translates into them having this idea in their head about being nice when that isn't the case at all. 

Now before someone is like, well women don't face this type of thing, here is the thing, we do but it comes out differently. For women it's under a different label called the "pick me." A pick me girl bends over backwards for  man, has no standards, and sticks around no matter if the guy goes to jail, cheats on her, hits or do a number of horrible things because she is under the impression that this is what it means to be "wifey material." She is a ride or die and she shames other women for not being as "compassionate and forgiving" as her. She is a complete doormat and she perpetuates the patriarchy by telling women that women need to do everything for their man with nothing in return and have no standards for how a man treats them because then women are asking for too much. Women have been told how to please a man and how to stroke his ego since the beginning of time. Men aren't put under the same level of scrutiny historically. A pick me and a nice guy both uphold patriarchal values. The pick me tells women that they should be ok with second class treatment while the nice guy says that he should be entitled to pussy just because he is nice to them.  A pick me and a nice guy both lack a backbone and therefore they either get left or treated like shit by people who try to take advantage of their lack of boundaries causing them to be bitter towards other women. Neither one has their own personality and feels the need to conform to the person they are dating because they aren't confident in the desirability their own authenticity

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

@soos_mite_ah These sounds like an excellent points to shirk the responsibility of opening your jay for nice guys to bring world peace :P

@coca And your dismissal of this being a way to shrink responsibility to avoid giving nice guys a chance looks a lot like projection because you don't want to take the responsibility and realize that a large portion of "nice guys" aren't even nice :)

5 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

@coca And your dismissal of this being a way to shrink responsibility to avoid giving nice guys a chance looks a lot like projection because you don't want to take the responsibility and realize that a large portion of "nice guys" aren't even nice :)

coca's joking

It's Love.

@Etherial Cat ???? Hello!? Your points are completely incoherent to what I said.

Just dont cry about world peace when you sacrificed it for some hot sex.

On 07/03/2021 at 1:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

A man does not need to be guided into some deep feminine terrain, he just needs to be a man and bring out the feminine in her.

@Leo Gura I remember you saying in the following video, "the key insight is, if you want to be more of a man, be more of a woman". So wouldn't you agree that a man has to explore his feminine side to become a full fledge man ? 

I also remember you saying in this video something like "if a man can't cry in front of a woman, then he is not really secured in his masculinity".

I recommend this video for any of you guys who feel resistance to exploring your feminine side, it is very good.

Edited by knakoo

I don't get this nice guy thing at all. Who are these nice guys. Last time a man who called himself a nice guy turned out to be a creep. 

My opinion is that if you approach a girl and she doesn't show interest, it's 120% your responsibility. 

You don't know how to present yourself. If you present yourself as lame and lacking in confidence, nobody is going to like you. It's impossible. Because you've already shown that you can't do things, you are not confident about anything.

Confidence is not a small thing. Why make a mockery out of it? 

Confidence is a great virtue. You can develop it. 

Confidence means you are ready for life, you know you mean it, you can take responsibilities in life, you can take charge and you will be faithful although it's not necessary that you will be faithful. 

But I can tell from personal experience that it's already hard with confident men, they can still cheat  turn out to be a liar. 

But the guys that I dated that were not confident didn't even stand a chance when it came to happiness, commitment and loyalty. It's like a waste of time. 

It's like writing an exam. The confident person is confident because he is well prepared and so he has at least a half chance of clearing it. The one who did not prepare has low confidence and what are the chances that he will clear  the test. 

Confidence is key in maintaining relationships. Sadly assholes have the highest confidence but it's false and fake confidence. And women can't detect false flags. 

So there you go.

Build confidence and most women will want you. 

It's not about nice guy or not nice guy. It's all about confidence

If you are a nice guy with great confidence you will get any girl you like. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

A real man does whatever the fuck he wants. I agree.

A real woman does whatever the f she wants. Agree? No? 

7 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I am not Leo and I don't wanna speak for him, but it's very easy to misconstrue what he said in the video to fit one's narrative.

Yes, man should explore his feminine side, but NOT for the sake of women, but for his own mental well-being. This takes some exploring and balancing. And the only way this is even possible is when man already has his masculine side rock solid and developed. That's the appeal of a man who can afford to be feminine; he's so masculine that he doesn't fear being feminine. That's not the same as being woman's emotional tampon.

I really like what he said at the end of the video. A real man does whatever the fuck he wants. I agree.

I am not sure it is the most healthy strategy for a man to repress his feminine side until he has developed a "rock solid" masculine side. You can develop into a "real man" without repressing your own emotions and vulnerabilities. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't get this nice guy thing at all. Who are these nice guys. Last time a man who called himself a nice guy turned out to be a creep. 

I stg, "nice guys" will claim to be nice only for his mask to slip off and come off as the ax murdering type when his ego gets bruised and he gets triggered from a woman saying she is simply not interested. If you're actually nice, you won't have to go around saying you're nice. 

13 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

Yes, man should explore his feminine side, but NOT for the sake of women, but for his own mental well-being. This takes some exploring and balancing.

I agree. There are so many problems that come from repressing the feminine apart from attracting girls. 

2 minutes ago, knakoo said:

I am not sure it is the most healthy strategy for a man to repress his feminine side until he has developed a "rock solid" masculine side. You can develop into a "real man" without repressing your own emotions and vulnerabilities. 

This is also a good point. Swinging that far into one direction can create an even larger shadow of the feminine. 

16 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

That's the appeal of a man who can afford to be feminine; he's so masculine that he doesn't fear being feminine. That's not the same as being woman's emotional tampon.

You're right. Real masculine men don't fear being feminine. But you don't have to rack up so many arbitrary masculinity points in order to "afford to be feminine." And yeah, being feminine doesn't have to do with being a woman's therapist. It more so has to do with basic compassion and empathy over being an emotionally unavailable dick.

47 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@soos_mite_ah profile is so cute :x. Love. 

Thank you xD

8 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

You're doing what you want already, why do you ask me?:D

Would you be okay if your girl did whatever she wanted? 

@Preety_India

Confidence is inherent in our being. Nothing to be developed. Diminish your limited beliefs and confidence will arise.

This shallow self help will not sustain bad circumstances.

Lol quiet a rant?

@Heaven hmm. There is absolutely nothing shallow about confidence. People who have it know it. 

People who don't crave it. 

2 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

It's useless to keep talking about this. Globe will always spin around it's axis, vulcanos will always gush out lava, and women will always prefer unemotional, unatached men who are fun. What is new?

Humanity is obviously on a spiritual awakening process. So what the typical woman finds attractive can evolve with time.

Just like you can start being turned off by unhealthy food as you wake up, maybe more and more women will get turned off by unhealthy behaviours.

@knakoo They get pressured by men from their earliest reproductive years into dating and relationship game. Women also have much much shorter sexual desirability life span. So in their youth it's all about getting best man possible. Bounded by shorter time. 

Women manipulate far more then men do. 

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Would you be okay if your girl did whatever she wanted? 

No. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Both men and women need to create their own safety. Cause if a grown man is stuck in teenagehood, he will look for someone to care for him, also vice versa, not to mention. 

If we discuss conservative/traditionalist relationships, a man has to provide and a woman has to take care of the home and etc etc, you know the deal. The new world nowadays is a total chaos with people in power trying to control it and suppress the madness. 

I totally believe in freedom though, but first everyone has to look deep inside themselves, if not, then in the mirror and see themselves as they are and people should accept and love themselves more instead of searching for the "appropriate" label for themselves when in fact they were and are always already what they truly are and need. 

Everything starts with "I AM". It's the foundation and the base of your being. 

If I am about to play perfect game regarding this I will dump every lady that turns 25-28 years old because she is becoming concious of her biological clock. 

Befire that they just want as much fun as possible and to fuck with Chads. Only after this time passes they will consider "nice guy". 

Sick of BS. I really am. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Women also have much much shorter sexual desirability life span. 

That's because men fetishize youth because of the perception that younger women are easier to control. Older women aren't often seen as desirable because they are painted as nags simply because they won't put up with yalls bs. Also don't get me started on arbitrary beauty standards smdh