Alexander Nigma

Leo Gura & Frank Yang

13 posts in this topic

Yo @Leo Gura, so there’s this Youtuber named Frank Yang who claims to be an Arhat, the level just below the Buddha for Buddhists. Like the “final” level.

I would find that interesting if you could make a video with him like an interview or just a conversation about enlightenment. Check him out!

@Alexander Nigma Arahants are the same as Buddhas    

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I'd also love to see this, as I know Frank Yang has himself watched a lot of Actualized.org during his journey.  That said, he (and Ingram, and Ralston) are all in strong disagreement about psychedelic states vs "true" enlightenment, so such a discussion would be very interesting.  However, since this is very threatening to the credibility of Leo's work, I very much doubt any such discussion will take place. 

I personally have gained a ton of insight from Leo and have found psychedelics to be life-changing, so I'm not taking any sides.  However, Ingram and Ralston are incredibly respected enlightened dudes, I also value their opinions.  Frank is wild, but I think he is genuinely at the arahat level, which is a remarkable achievement.

Edited by Flyboy

Hey @Leo Gura, it would really be worth it to engage a discussion with Frank Yang, about any topic, & it could be posted on his channel (so you can keep the flow of yours, not much to loose). ;)

I'm 100% sure he would LOVE to ?

Why does someone have a need to show off their body if they are enlightened?

Narcissism is NOT enlightenment.