BlackMaze

Should i study crypto investing?

31 posts in this topic

@BlackMaze Whatever you do forget about instant gratification or getting rich quick, it will backfire on you and you will probably even lose the little money you have now.

@jerrypua nah. Not going to lose anything. Even if i do it's not something that will make me worry. I'm not looking for instant gratification. If i can get rich quick somehow then i will. That doesn't mean i will be chasing get rich quick schemes. 

On 6/3/2021 at 2:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

Your motivations are backwards.

You are asking how you can be a bigger leech. What you should be asking is how you can provide massive value to the world. That is the proper way to get rich.

This is counter-intuitive. Your selfishness will backfire on you. It would be wiser to solve your situation through selflessness.

I am not saying crypto is bad, I am saying your selfish mindset will keep you poor. So if you really wish to be rich, start thinking seriously about reversing your mindset before it is too late.

Notice how you want something for nothing. This is sure way to failure. If I did business this way, I would be broke.

I'm sorry for reviving the thread but i really want to understand this. 

There is this NFT trend right now. What i learned so far is to not let opportunities go to waste. I had the idea with a close digital artist friend to make some NFTs work as a team and try to sell them. I don't know much about this but i'm about to start doing some research. You said that crypto is not bad but my mindset is. My mindset right now is to not lose a good opportunity if there is one to make some money. I do want to create value to the world and that's what i am going to do but the fact is that i could really use the money. We do hope to earn some quick money this is true. Is this wrong? Should i not do it at all or not even act to make some profit from trends like this? If this action is not the problem but my mindset is then what should my mindset be while doing it? 

1 hour ago, BlackMaze said:

I do want to create value to the world and that's what i am going to do but the fact is that i could really use the money. We do hope to earn some quick money this is true. Is this wrong? Should i not do it at all or not even act to make some profit from trends like this? If this action is not the problem but my mindset is then what should my mindset be while doing it? 

Yes DO IT

This NFT trend may not last long so do it. There's nothing to lose from posting some art work. 

Also research hot NFT tokens that haven't pumped yet, TVK is a good example. 

1 hour ago, BlackMaze said:

We do hope to earn some quick money this is true. Is this wrong? Should i not do it at all or not even act to make some profit from trends like this? If this action is not the problem but my mindset is then what should my mindset be while doing it? 

You're a passionate creative like me, If valuable & ambitious people that are going to make some quick money & put it to their creative endeavours like you don't do it, we're gonna be left with a bunch of greedy pig soulless value leeching idle twats who spend their money on Bentleys. 

Go take the oppurtunity. 

@Marini93

19 minutes ago, Marini93 said:

There is so much to create in crypto. You can't even imagine how it is going to affect everyone's life in 20 years from now on. If you have genuine interest in changing the entire financial industry, then it should be something for you.  

Smart Contracts is the game changer. 

Edited by Striving for more

6 hours ago, Striving for more said:

Yes DO IT

This NFT trend may not last long so do it. There's nothing to lose from posting some art work. 

Also research hot NFT tokens that haven't pumped yet, TVK is a good example. 

You're a passionate creative like me, If valuable & ambitious people that are going to make some quick money & put it to their creative endeavours like you don't do it, we're gonna be left with a bunch of greedy pig soulless value leeching idle twats who spend their money on Bentleys. 

Go take the oppurtunity. 

Thank you, this is how i think about it too, i would also like Leo's input though. In my mind it is not a lie that if i make some money will ultimately help to create some value to the world. After all if i make any money, it will come from filthy rich people that waste so much for stupid shit like NFT. I will probably just waste some time. I will just put some things there for sale and forget about it. 

Edited by BlackMaze

@Striving for more i don't wait for someone to tell me what to do. I know that probably Leo is against all this and i want to understand his view which i don't understand completely. 

12 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

@Striving for more i don't wait for someone to tell me what to do. I know that probably Leo is against all this and i want to understand his view which i don't understand completely. 

I dont think his view is difficult to understand, you're seeing something that you don't really care about make money so you want a piece of it simply because you want money. This isn't a judgement and you can do this but it just doesn't usually work out well, people that follow trends are always a few steps behind because they're always looking for the next big thing. Most financial analysts will tell you that following trends will not lead to anything and probably loss. 

If you want to make money try and find things you care about or are at least good at and go from there. Don't just look for things that are doing well and think how can I manipulate to get some money out of this space. Or do that and let us know the results. 

@BlackMaze Leo got it right in there.

You need two things. Mindset change and the vehicle. 

If you get into Investing without the right mindset, you will get nowhere. And if you got the mindset without the correct vehicle, your done. 

Start easy on yourself and commit to making the change, which requires the death of your old you into the great you. 

Some books that will change your life are Your Wish is Your Command on youtube, The Science of Success (Wallace), Think and Grow Rich and The Millionaire Mindset. 

To be a good Trader you need alot of good inner game (psychology trainning). Play into constantly absorbing the info of those books and learn trading aswell. Start easy and grow up your momentum eventually. After you start getting money from trading, then you can start inventing games or any business as you will be more motivated and have money to invest in it. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link