Javfly33

Is it really worth it to play the game?

41 posts in this topic

No it's not worth it. But you don't really have a choice. What choice do you have?

You are playing the game because You chose to play the game. What are You going to make of it? You created you for what reason?

Hint: Maybe, after enough years of suffering, you will see that it is all about realizing and expressing unconditional Love, which is who You actually are.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Hint: Maybe, after enough years of suffering, you will see that it is all about realizing and expressing unconditional Love, which is who You actually are.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

No it's not worth it. But you don't really have a choice. What choice do you have?

Moksha out of some reason expressing unconditional love sounded very cringe to me. Who even came up with those words almost nobody understands what it actually means. And that is who you actually are? I think you guys don't realise how weird and misleading this "spiritual" language is. 

Blackhawk true it is not worth it for Javfly33 to continue the way he has, he made that very obvious for himself. Now what choice does he have? We'll see how Javfly33 will act according to this question. 

@javfly just hurry up and get enlightened already!!!!!!!!!! We'll do it together okay??!?! I've prepared myself for a couple of months, not enough externally but enough for nobody to stop me so I bet it's time for us to fly. Away from these loosers. Just give me a month 

I wish you all the best ?

Edited by Leo Nordin

13 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

Moksha out of some reason expressing unconditional love sounded very cringe to me. Who even came up with those words almost nobody understands what it actually means. And that is who you actually are? I think you guys don't realise how weird and misleading this "spiritual" language is. 

Let go of the words, and feel the space between the words. Stop your thoughts, for a single moment, and just realize. Insights that deny the ego are cringy to the ego. Contemplate wisdom, like the Bhagavad Gita. It will help you understand how clinging to anything only eventuates in suffering. Love isn't an emotion, it is the actuality of who we are. Conditioning is suffering. Deconditioning is freedom. It isn't some conceptual realization. It is being, beyond conditioning. 

I get it. It is weird, which is why it is a journey. I have been there, and am still traveling.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

You are playing the game because You chose to play the game. What are You going to make of it? You created you for what reason?

And what is the evidence for that? It's just a belief.

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

"glitched" 

32 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Let go of the words, and feel the space between the words. Stop your thoughts, for a single moment, and just realize. Insights that deny the ego are cringy to the ego. Contemplate wisdom, like the Bhagavad Gita. It will help you understand how clinging to anything only eventuates in suffering. Love isn't an emotion, it is the actuality of who we are. Conditioning is suffering. Deconditioning is freedom. It isn't some conceptual realization. It is being, beyond conditioning. 

I get it. It is weird, which is why it is a journey. I have been there, and am still traveling.

Good that you explain?, I didn't refer to the insight denying ego as cringe or the journey as weird it doesn't need to be weird either. You put so much information without explanation or stories or so, I think most on here have already intellectually understood these things to certain extents and we should bring some means of experiencing. Everyone also writes in the same manner. 

How can we bring more means to interest and develop readers? Stories can get long and boring and are not generally worth the time it tales to write and read. Long detailed explanations wont either work. This short summarised way of writing also doesn't work that well or does it? 

Moksha if you reach out to someone to write like I do with you right now do most on here eventually get "enlightened" or will people still be going in circles years to come? My mind like to think people with over 30 posts on here are dedicated enough to reach awakening in 1-3 years or so of "spiritual development". Then are they even worth our time because most of the time people on here seems to figure things put on their own anyways. And so many people get involved for what. There are already so many resources online which is written way better. 

So Moksha why are you guys even on this forum? What's your motivation do you think? 

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

And what is the evidence for that? It's just a belief.

Beliefs are conceptual. Direct realization is non-conceptual. There is no evidence, beyond Self-realization.

6 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

So Moksha why are you guys even on this forum? What's your motivation do you think? 

My original motivation was to find an oasis, after waking up, and trying to assimilate. I did wake up, and found the holy grail, with 7 months of not suffering. Then my ego came back, with a fucking vengeance, and stabbed me hard. My conditioned mind is still there, but I am working, day by day, on deconditioning it. I am happy to say that there is progress. Wish I could tell you that awakening is the solution to everything, but it is not. It is only the beginning to becoming who you already are. What kind of story would it be, without stridence? 9_9

59 minutes ago, Moksha said:

My original motivation was to find an oasis, after waking up, and trying to assimilate. I did wake up, and found the holy grail, with 7 months of not suffering. Then my ego came back, with a fucking vengeance, and stabbed me hard. My conditioned mind is still there, but I am working, day by day, on deconditioning it. I am happy to say that there is progress. Wish I could tell you that awakening is the solution to everything, but it is not. It is only the beginning to becoming who you already are. What kind of story would it be, without stridence? 9_9

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

"glitched" 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Glitched. 

Ohh that is pretty interesting, how did you live like these months without suffering? 

Also the mind will always be conditioned in some ways, if not you wouldn't be here. For example to be a teacher you need certain conditionings. But I get what you meant. 

How is it with work and stuff like that for you? 

Funny thing i just left my home for the first time, gone to the forest and layed down and haven't moved in an hour. Only have my jacket and shoes and am freezing. But I definitely recommend this. I hear many weird noises from the forest though... You should try this if you haven't, maybe tonight. Good for posture lol and manliness haha? though I soon can't move my hand because it's too cold. 

1615076976455572921099025397682.jpg

Edited by Leo Nordin

22 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

Ohh that is pretty interesting, how did you live like these months without suffering? 

It was effortless, and wonderful. Tolle got to enjoy it for 3 years; I feel ripped off, but also blessed. 9_9 

It's like there is a parade of dark nights of the soul, punctuated by periods of soul-searing light. The journey goes on.

My instinct is to ask You to take care of yourself. We are all the same, but our incarnations are here for a reason. Celebrate you. Love you. Make the most of you. Don't denigrate you. Don't dismiss you as an illusion. You are Love. Enjoy the world, and the self, that You created.

What game are you talking about?

I am assuming it's the dating game? Why do you call it a game? Why not look for a long term relationship instead?

On 5.3.2021 at 8:19 PM, Preety_India said:

@Nahm are you kidding me? You look like that? I never thought you would look like that. I've no idea why but I imagined you were a funny fatty guy with a huge smile and scrawny look. You look like a skinny serious guy lol. You look like you are ready to slay anything. 

And you told me like 22 years of marriage 

Seriously how old are you @Nahm

LOOOL. What do you think I look like? xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

14 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Go meditate in a cave blissed out like Sadghuru says. ? Seems a pretty nice choice for me.

12 hours ago, Leo Nordin said:

Blackhawk true it is not worth it for Javfly33 to continue the way he has, he made that very obvious for himself. Now what choice does he have? We'll see how Javfly33 will act according to this question. 

@javfly just hurry up and get enlightened already!!!!!!!!!! We'll do it together okay??!?! I've prepared myself for a couple of months, not enough externally but enough for nobody to stop me so I bet it's time for us to fly. Away from these loosers. Just give me a month 

@Leo Nordin Are u still in the forest meditating? (If you don't reply I'll just assume you have run out of battery lol) 

8 hours ago, hyruga said:

What game are you talking about?

I am assuming it's the dating game? Why do you call it a game? Why not look for a long term relationship instead?

No, I mean the survival game.

It's not only about work, I live in an expensive city and my work cant even afford a flat..I have to share. 

So fucked up...you put 8 hours of mindless Job daily and then you can't even have a shag in your privacy in your own home... Da fack!

@Javfly33

Sadly I had to leave the forest, and people would find me because it was in the public, also it was 0 degrees Celsius outside, I would have frozen to death. And my intention wasn't meditation, it happend on a whim. You maybe won't sit blissed out in a cave like sadhguru has mentioned. When you know how you can intoxicate yourself to feel the highest amount of ecstasy, even tears might come but that is the kind of thing you do to reach enlightenment, you have no care to involve yourself further in thid world, it is perhaps a desire of yours that you have been building up and that will maybe gone after some days in ecstasy as it did in my awakening. I think you will want to involve yourself more with this world. Though nobody knows what you will want to do, these thoughts are just ideas, the idea of how you will live when without fear. When there is no fear you are like a newborn life all the time, you might quit your job like sadhguru did, your body is wired for health and survival so I don't believe that will be a problem. You have nothing to lose.

You probably are thinking about how you will manage yourself living fearlessly. You see it is quite simple, you see something clearly, that my legs want to move, I want to say hello to this person... Then desire arises within you, now you act instantly on that desire, there is no mind/ego in between which is controlling this vast intelligence which is so powerful. Then what will happen, how will I tackle difficult situations living this way we can't answer and you can't either. Your intelligence probably realised almost on the first  day that you didn't want to do this but you didn't act on that desire. That is why Osho for example said he has no fear, he has always acted from his desires and intelligence. Now is the question can you and me do the same. Your mind has been denying yourself for way to long, now your desire is very powerful, and you need to direct that energy somewhere otherwise the karma will just build up untill you deside to do something. 

J krishnamurti and UG krishnamurti are two of the best spiritual people on YouTube for you i believe, Osho is also very good and Sadhguru is amazing too I loved his stories about ramakrishna, buddha, shiva, and all the rest. 

UG will fight will verbally people to get them to understand that there's nothing to lose and you should live fearlessly. This dead youtuber is underrated i believe. 

J krishnamurti has a sharp intellect like myself so I understand all that he communicates very well and he hits the home on the questions I have had. 

Sadhguru is an amazing person he is very involved in this world, he spent his entire life for one big desire (his dyangalinga) then he saw one man needs food, many men needs enlightenment but even if everyone is enlightened there are no trees, so he became a tree planter... Sadhguru is very inspirational. He has even lived on his motorcycle and jungles. I enjoyed his stories on ramakrishnas life. 

15 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

"glitched" 

12 hours ago, Moksha said:

"glitched" 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Go meditate in a cave blissed out like Sadghuru says. ? Seems a pretty nice choice for me.

Not sure if that was a joke. But that's just a fantasy. In reality you will never want to actually do it, or be able to do it.

It doesn't sound like a game when discussing worth. It sounds more like a chore.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

first off, starting a new job ALWAYS is exhausting the first few weeks untill you get used of it,

To  settle the monkey mind, either listen to something like this:

or silently chant - This is Krishna Dass who is amazing , also look up Neem Karoli Baba

Also sleep and meal prepping will help your energy BIG TIME 

19 hours ago, Leo Nordin said:

otherwise ypu are a failure as a teacher and that is a fact.

lol.

It's Love.