Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vxvxen

Dogs could talk? A personal experience with an animal communicator

6 posts in this topic

About one year ago, my family dog died. Before that happened I started feeling like he's losing his appetite and maybe might be sick. I took him to the vet for a checkup and did found some health complications. At that time I happened to see an article/website of a business where this girl were able to talk to animals - she was trained of course. With what the vet were saying, I felt that time is almost up for my dog - this could be it for him, so i thought I give it a try to experiment with an animal communicator. So i hired her for a session and here's my insight:

Dogs have good memories - he was able to describe in detail! 

My dog were able to recall how I got him in the first place

He also were able to recall the park he always go for walks after we moved 5 years ago (I have forgotten about it,since it really were a long time ago, ended taking him there one last time before he passed and oh his expression blew me away that time he was very ill)

Dogs have their likes and dislikes!

My dog liked chewing and his sleeping space, he were able to describe the cooling spot

He also pointed out how he disliked being called as getting 'old'. (Story behind it: I've always like to tease him that he is getting older in my daily nostalgic conversations with him, since he's with us for more than 10 years, recalling how I got him is a really good story to hear again and again)

Dogs experience jealousy!

My dog disliked it when there's a new dog in the house and seen him as a threat to himself since attentions going towards the new family member.

Dogs are able to express gratitude!

He were able to express gratitude for living with my family with food and a place to sleep.

The animal communicator described my dog's personality perfectly

She were able to tell me how my dog's behavior and mood at home

Dogs experiences pain, anxiety, sadness, frustration, and fear

It broke my heart when he were able to describe the places where he felt uncomfortable, how this unease gave him anxieties, breathing difficulties and try it hold in with the pain while he still can. He also expresses fear of death - not knowing what its like to go to the other side and leaving behind our family for good.

Note: I did not mention any specific moments to the animal communicator, but she were able to get all information by communicating with my dog.

It's really fascinating how she could 'get' animals, even pest control like dealing with rats, cockroaches and ants by communicating/ negotiating with them. The pests didn't cause any trouble again. She also helps with animal behavioral issues with their respective owners - usually it is the issue with owners that causes a pet to behave the way they behave - over barking, chewing furniture etc. It was a very eye opening experience for me. Mostly human just think that animals have no feelings - since they're just animals and that is not true. I always thought that whatever that I say to the dog he would half understand what I say to him since he doesn't reply me lol - and that is not apparently the case. How can we make our relations to Nature a more compassionate and considerate for the ones who can't speak. We can in fact live with each other harmoniously without stepping on each other. 

Have you experienced anything similar? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Edited by Vxvxen

Check these out:

I wonder if in the future it will become more normalized to allow pets to communicate their wants and needs with us?
It seems as though 99.9 percent are missing out on having this option.

Edited by Keyhole

Don't invest in the virtual.
Focus on yourself.

?

6 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I wonder if in the future it will become more normalized to allow pets to communicate their wants and needs with us?
It seems as though 99.9 percent are missing out on having this option.

@Keyhole the pets clearly wants to communicate but doesn't know how. It will be helpful using a product like that. That is so neat :D

I found a video (start from the 9th minute) that documented the whole process of using animal communicator. Even though i experienced it but I still find this so fascinating. They actually have very complex, self conscious thoughts.

Edited by Vxvxen

On 05/03/2021 at 9:49 AM, Vxvxen said:

About one year ago, my family dog died. Before that happened I started feeling like he's losing his appetite and maybe might be sick. I took him to the vet for a checkup and did found some health complications. At that time I happened to see an article/website of a business where this girl were able to talk to animals - she was trained of course. With what the vet were saying, I felt that time is almost up for my dog - this could be it for him, so i thought I give it a try to experiment with an animal communicator. So i hired her for a session and here's my insight:

Dogs have good memories - he was able to describe in detail! 

My dog were able to recall how I got him in the first place

He also were able to recall the park he always go for walks after we moved 5 years ago (I have forgotten about it,since it really were a long time ago, ended taking him there one last time before he passed and oh his expression blew me away that time he was very ill)

Dogs have their likes and dislikes!

My dog liked chewing and his sleeping space, he were able to describe the cooling spot

He also pointed out how he disliked being called as getting 'old'. (Story behind it: I've always like to tease him that he is getting older in my daily nostalgic conversations with him, since he's with us for more than 10 years, recalling how I got him is a really good story to hear again and again)

Dogs experience jealousy!

My dog disliked it when there's a new dog in the house and seen him as a threat to himself since attentions going towards the new family member.

Dogs are able to express gratitude!

He were able to express gratitude for living with my family with food and a place to sleep.

The animal communicator described my dog's personality perfectly

She were able to tell me how my dog's behavior and mood at home

Dogs experiences pain, anxiety, sadness, frustration, and fear

It broke my heart when he were able to describe the places where he felt uncomfortable, how this unease gave him anxieties, breathing difficulties and try it hold in with the pain while he still can. He also expresses fear of death - not knowing what its like to go to the other side and leaving behind our family for good.

Note: I did not mention any specific moments to the animal communicator, but she were able to get all information by communicating with my dog.

It's really fascinating how she could 'get' animals, even pest control like dealing with rats, cockroaches and ants by communicating/ negotiating with them. The pests didn't cause any trouble again. She also helps with animal behavioral issues with their respective owners - usually it is the issue with owners that causes a pet to behave the way they behave - over barking, chewing furniture etc. It was a very eye opening experience for me. Mostly human just think that animals have no feelings - since they're just animals and that is not true. I always thought that whatever that I say to the dog he would half understand what I say to him since he doesn't reply me lol - and that is not apparently the case. How can we make our relations to Nature a more compassionate and considerate for the ones who can't speak. We can in fact live with each other harmoniously without stepping on each other. 

Have you experienced anything similar? I would love to hear your thoughts.

This is so cool!

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

5 hours ago, Vxvxen said:

@Keyhole the pets clearly wants to communicate but doesn't know how. It will be helpful using a product like that. That is so neat :D

I found a video (start from the 9th minute) that documented the whole process of using animal communicator. Even though i experienced it but I still find this so fascinating. They actually have very complex, self conscious thoughts.

I don't trust the animal communicator from this particular video because she only seems to be telling the owner what she wants to hear, and just typical general dog things. I think she's cold-reading the owner more than communicating with the dog. I don't know though!

However, I am a believer. This documentary is what convinced me. What a great lady.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

I don't trust the animal communicator from this particular video because she only seems to be telling the owner what she wants to hear, and just typical general dog things. I think she's cold-reading the owner more than communicating with the dog.

@flowboy You're right, it is questionable if the video is valid or it could be staged for clickbaits. It's just a rough idea how it works :) I experienced it so i am telling my story. I never met the animal communicator in person (but she's in the same town) and she were able to connect with my dog through a distance. I had to verbally inform my dog that this particular person will communicate with him at a specific time while she goes into a meditative state to connect with my dog. I was mind blown with the details she gave me and helped me grieve my loss with a unique way to communicate, a very enriching experience really.

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

However, I am a believer. This documentary is what convinced me. What a great lady.

She's incredible! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Much love :) Imagine if we have the intuitive ability to read animal's mind. The ability to connect with Mother Nature this way is fascinating. 

Edited by Vxvxen