Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Joe Manchin has become the most hateful Democrat in the US

33 posts in this topic

Just now, Hardkill said:

Bret Weinstein seems too judgmental and too much of a political progressive left to be a stage Yellow-level thinker. I see him as more of a stage Green thinker.

I just threw a couple names out. The question I'm curious about is how Cenk would respond if he was immersed with yellow-level thinkers for an extended period. 

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I just threw a couple names out. The question I'm curious about is how Cenk would respond if he was immersed with yellow-level thinkers for an extended period. 

Oh I see. Yeah, hopefully he wouldn't be freaking out around them or be like "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Corporate Democrats, Republicans, and Libertarians are evil!" or "Why are you saying all of this?! I know why! You're all part of establishment media that trying to brainwash me into believing that everyone else who is not a progressive are good people! You all make me sick!"

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Even evolving to stage Turquoise which entails the most sophisticated level of communal support wouldn't work for someone like Cenk?

Anything is possible. I'm just talking about what is likely.

2 hours ago, Forestluv said:

What do you predict would happen if Cenk took a six month sabbatical with some yellow-level thinkers like Daniel Schmachtenberger & Bret Weinstein? If given some distance from TYT and space to explore and grow with yellows, do you think Cenk would thrive? Is Cenk leashed to TYT? Would he roam free if given the space?

But that's the whole problem. He is so immersed in fighting the progressive crusade that he would not surrender it in order to take time off to learn about radical new things. Similar problem with Jordan Peterson or Sam Harris. These people are so invested in their careers that they aren't able to reach higher because their careers would get jeopardized.

The hardest pill for Cenk to swallow would be surrendering the progressive crusade. I highly doubt he's willing to do that.

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Bret Weinstein seems too judgmental and too much of a political progressive left to be a stage Yellow-level thinker. I see him as more of a stage Green thinker.

I'd say Weinstein is definitely Yellow. He just sometimes reacts to things from a personal, wounded place. He has some shadow to integrate and some personal biases to transcend. But I consider him Yellow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Anything is possible. I'm just talking about what is likely.

But that's the whole problem. He is so immersed in fighting the progressive crusade that he would not surrender it in order to take time off to learn about radical new things. Similar problem with Jordan Peterson or Sam Harris. These people are so invested in their careers that they aren't able to reach higher because their careers would get jeopardized.

The hardest pill for Cenk to swallow would be surrendering the progressive crusade. I highly doubt he's willing to do that.

Cenk always talks about how most politicians don't want make meaningful changes for our country because of the money and the people they need to support them and yet Cenk himself apparently won't make any more meaningful changes for himself because of the money and the people he needs to support him. Oh the irony.....

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'd say Weinstein is definitely Yellow. He just sometimes reacts to things from a personal, wounded place. He has some shadow to integrate and some personal biases to transcend. But I consider him Yellow.

Oh, well maybe I don't know of him well enough. I assumed he was primarily in stage Green because of a few of his clips I listened to on his political views.

32 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

yet Cenk himself apparently won't make any more meaningful changes for himself because of the money and the people he needs to support him. Oh the irony....

It's not a matter of money. Cenk isn't doing it for the money. He's a true believer in the Green crusade and cannot envision something beyond it. It's a paradigm lock.

And I can't say I blame him. Cenk's role is needed. Someone has to fight the fucking MAGA devils and the corrupt neoliberals. In a sense, stage Yellow thinkers are not practical because they are too far head of everyone else. Cenk is at the right level to make significant social change.

32 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I assumed he was primarily in stage Green because of a few of his clips I listened to on his political views.

Yellow includes Green within it.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a matter of money. Cenk isn't doing it for the money. He's a true believer in the Green crusade and cannot envision something beyond it. It's a paradigm lock.

And I can't say I blame him. Cenk's role is needed. Someone has to fight the fucking MAGA devils and the corrupt neoliberals.

Yellow includes Green within it.

Yeah, I agree. He doesn't seem like the king of guy who just wants to become rich and famous. I also agree that people like him are needed to counter the brainwashed trumpsters and selfish neoliberals. 

Oh yeah, Yellow includes Green, Orange, Blue, Red, Purple, and Beige, correct?

Btw, since all progressives are true believers in making real progress for our country do you think that all progressive politicians are the most honest and least hypocritical politicians we have throughout the entire US?

12 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Btw, since all progressives are true believers in making real progress for our country do you think that all progressive politicians are the most honest and least hypocritical politicians we have throughout the entire US?

You have to be careful with such gross over-generalizations.

But generally speaking progressives are more cognitively and morally developed. This does not make them anywhere close to perfect so they still make plenty of mistakes.

12 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

This is my issue with Don Beck and Said E. Dawlabanni, I get a sense that they’re trying to get America to skip the GREEN system.

Boomers gonna ____ .

I don’t want YELLOW systems to be applied too early, lead to catastrophe, and then its name gets ruined. That’s the story of Leftism right there.

Yellow seems like the next step for the Scandinavian Social Democracies, rather than a country like the US that's still arguing whether or not Health Care should be a Right.

Yellow should try checking back in another 50 or 80 years when the US has gotten its shit together, and some of the limitations of Green Social Democracy start to become apparent.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

lefties are tearing this guy apart on twitter. dunno what they expect from a person who represents WV lol

6 hours ago, Lyubov said:

lefties are tearing this guy apart on twitter. dunno what they expect from a person who represents WV lol

He needs to be replaced by a more liberal moderate democrat like Schumer, Pelosi, Obama, the Clintons, and Biden. As far as I am concerned conservative Democrats are very useless for the democratic party.

Edited by Hardkill

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to be careful with such gross over-generalizations.

But generally speaking progressives are more cognitively and morally developed. This does not make them anywhere close to perfect so they still make plenty of mistakes.

Yeah, I agree that left-wing progressives are probably generally the most morally developed politicians, political activists and advocates, and journalists throughout the entire country.

However, I am not so sure about them being the most cognitively developed. After all, you even said it yourself Leo that  progressives generally are more unrealistic compared to centrist Democrats. Also, one big problem with progressives is that they are not as good as centrist Democrats with managing economic matters. Jimmy Carter, who was arguably the most left-wing progressive President our country has ever had did a poor job with handling the economy because his ideas were too liberal, particularly for those days. That's one of the main reasons why he lost his presidency to Reagan. AOC, who is a super progressive, seems to have a great lack of understanding of how the economy and the stock market works. She made a dumb mistake when she was strongly advocating left-wing progressives to try to screw Wall Street over with that whole GameStop Stock Market debacle.

Additionally, while I do have a degree of respect for some progressives, the most prominent progressive figures such as Warren, Sanders, and especially AOC keep putting the Democratic Party at risk of losing crucial future elections by being so divisive even amongst many others within their entire party. That's one of the big reasons why Hillary Clinton lost the presidency. Sanders and other progressives back then inadvertently influenced many progressive Democratic voters throughout the whole country not to vote for Hillary. 

Edited by Hardkill

In a more sane world Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema would have a home in the Republican Party, and would be broadly representative of what a functional Republican Party might look like; conservative, yes, but not only in it to loot the country by dismantling the State.

Way things are, what we really have is one relatively functional political party, and one party whose entire reason for existence is to enrich themselves by dismantling the state and undermining electoral democracy.

Not a fan of Joe Manchin, but let's not draw false equivalencies between him and crypto-fascist Republicans.

21 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The problem for YELLOW in order to achieve this requires, in the author’s words, a momentous leap. Scandinavia could easily slip backwards into ORANGE austerity as it seems they are already doing.

Fair enough; my point was that the Scandinavian Social Democracies are further than anyone else towards the kind of social progress and socio-economic stability to make the first baby steps towards Yellow value memes even feasible. That said, even the Scandinavian Social democracies aren't immune from the problems that democracies in the world are facing. If anything I could see this getting worse with the instability that Climate Change will bring with it over the upcoming century.

Edited by DocWatts