Wyeth

Stage Turquoise Fiction?

21 posts in this topic

Anybody know of some fiction out there that is very much in line with SD Stage Turquoise? 

Stories of your life and others, and Exhalation by Ted Chiang.  

I am starting a career as a novelist exclusively in Nonduality Fiction. Stories with themes in Spiral Dynamics, God, Infinity, Solipsism, etc. Got about 40 great stories I'm working on. Some are full length novel, the rest will be collections of short stories. Though it might be a couple years till I finish them all and have them published. It's one of my main life purpose. 

Martin Ball has a couple.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

25 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Martin Ball has a couple.

Oh yes, second this. The Solandarian Game is amazing!

On 3/4/2021 at 6:12 AM, acidgoofy said:

Dune

is exactly what you are looking for

Sorta.  Could have been a lot more than it was though.  I know I know it started science fiction, but from a consciousness perspective it was like so close but not quite.

If you read manga, the entire seinen manga category, with titles like Berserk, Vegabond, Vinland saga, The kingdom. Really good comic books.

zima blue (love, death and robots) on netflix. It is only 10 Minutes but really nice

On 6/3/2021 at 5:19 PM, Danioover9000 said:

If you read manga, the entire seinen manga category, with titles like Berserk, Vegabond, Vinland saga, The kingdom. Really good comic books.

Amazing but not much Turquoise

Incredibly Doctor Strange movie has some watered down turquoise wisdom in there. 

On 06/03/2021 at 6:38 PM, eliasvelez said:

zima blue (love, death and robots) on netflix. It is only 10 Minutes but really nice

This.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Jorge Luis Borges :  Fictions ; The Aleph ; The Book of Sand  and  all his poems and tales

Christophe Nolan movies plot are really turquoise at the core , he was also very influenced by Borges (Inception ; Interstellar where the tesseract-library  scene is nothing but the Library of Babel)

David Mitchell 's Cloud Atlas great tale on synchronicity and how causality and karma work beyond linear time and how our lives are all connected in an ever present tapestry ... (also very influenced by Borges ^^) 

Just now, Sirius Orion said:

Christophe Nolan movies plot are really turquoise at the core , he was also very influenced by Borges (Inception ; Interstellar where the tesseract-library  scene is nothing but the Library of Babel)

David Mitchell 's Cloud Atlas great tale on synchronicity and how causality and karma work beyond linear time and how our lives are all connected in an ever present tapestry ... (also very influenced by Borges ^^) 

Wachowski's brothers/sisters movies are really amazing, but I could classify more them as Green, but yeah they have some Turquoise elements to them

The matrix. 

And 

Avataar

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.