Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chumbimba

LSD Trip Tips

12 posts in this topic

I just acquired 2 tabs of LSD. I plan on taking one tab alone. I don't know where my setting should be though. I would do it in my room here but I have roommates and I don't want to be really loud or disturb them in anyway so I am thinking about renting an airbnb somewhere but I don't know what to do. I want to be comfortable. I have posters and lights in my room for this one moment haha. 

What should I do mentally to prepare so I can get the most out of it ? 

Get a test-kit and test if you actually have LSD... a rookie mistake like this could cost you a life in the worst case scenario.

Rent a nice place... dont be afraid to invest into this experience... you dont want to be disturbed, you want to be able to focus fully and have the possibility to act weird and be loud. Bring all important and comforting stuff with you to the rented place, if you really need to.

Ideally youd want to have one more close friend, who has psychedelic experiences already, to tripsit your, what sounds like, first experience.

Some options:
- Put together a good and long playlist for your trip, use headphones, put some blinders on (sometimes I knotted 2 socks together and attached it to my head so my vision was dark), and lie on bed.
- Put your phone off and don't contact anyone with it while tripping. That last one I sometimes wrote on a note to myself for when I was about to trip lol
- State your intention for the trip before tripping

@Chumbimba

Ideally, to have an experienced trip sitter for the first trip. If not, I'd start really really low, like 20-50ug before doing a standard dose. Do not trip the first time with people who don't know about psychedelics in one room. You don't need to plan much what to do, just arrange comfortable settings for the trip, have a good music & fruits, etc. Relax and investigate the direct experience during the trip, try to notice what is always present. Daily morning meditation for 1 hour may help tremendously while working with psychedelics. Most and foremost, enjoy the experience.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Tested the tabs they wern't lsd so now I am at 0 again 

My suggestion is to do it outside...looking at nature and admiring its complexity will highlight how this drug can bring you closer to god

Maybe psychedelics aren’t for me I’ll probably just stay away 

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Psychedelics is amazing teacher.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

14 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

Maybe psychedelics aren’t for me I’ll probably just stay away 

My high quality hiking boots turned out to be knock offs. I guess it’s time to give up on my goal to summit Everest. 

I think you’re giving up a little too easy, but that’s just my opinion. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY