integral

Biden's First Act Of War Hits 3 Countries

51 posts in this topic

Video popped up in my feed. Wondering what you guys think?

Is biden any better than trump?

There both ESTPs. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I think the problem transcends any one individual. Honestly though, in my supremely uneducated opinion, Biden fucking up is still a fuck up leading to a better situation than Trump fucking up because Biden is higher on the Spiral. Does that mean every Biden fuck up is a better fuck up than a Trump fuck up? Definitely not, but again, the problem transcends single actions and individuals. 

16 minutes ago, integral said:

Video popped up in my feed. Wondering what you guys think?

There both ESTPs. 

That was really dumb and uncalled for.

Yes, Biden is better than Trump.

I find it VERY hard to believe they have the same personality type.

@integral

I won't say it's justified, but I can't say I'm surprised either.

The US has been doing this kind of thing for years. Our economic system thrives, and to a certain degree depends, on war. I did not imagine Biden was somehow going to change all that.

Americans overestimate the power of the presidency.  The Empire enforces its territory no matter who is in office.   Trump actually had a more peaceful foreign policy than Biden.   

Vincit omnia Veritas.

People are really this naive huh? Alright let me lay it out very simple for you folks;

Presidents DO NOT run the country or choose which countries they go to war with, they are literally PR puppets for the kleptocratic oligarchs and corporations who operate nearly removed from the public sphere, and are well insulated from from taking accountability. Some of these people and corporations we know the names of, some of them we do not.

hrhrhtewgfegege

11 minutes ago, Roy said:

People are really this naive huh? Alright let me lay it out very simple for you folks;

Presidents DO NOT run the country or choose which countries they go to war with, they are literally PR puppets for the kleptocratic oligarchs and corporations who operate nearly removed from the public sphere, and are well insulated from from taking accountability. Some of these people and corporations we know the names of, some of them we do not.

“The country is actually run by [X group of people]. Don’t believe the media lies!” -a paraphrasing

6 minutes ago, Willie said:

“The country is actually run by [X group of people]. Don’t believe the media lies!” -a paraphrasing

I mean you could be a twat about it if you want, but there is nothing conspiratorial or unbelievable about anything I said. It should be layman knowledge that the US is state corrupted by a neurotic cultural obsession with finances (legal or otherwise), which disproportionately dictate many of the decisions that are made. It's not a democracy. This is clear if even the smallest bit of skepticism made you dig past the surface layer.

The power lies not in patriotic nationalists with a sense of duty to uphold certain constitutional virtues, nor does it reside in the fervor of clergy like it did with nations from the 1500's.

Please don't tell me you watch CNN or Fox News, or ANY Youtube political commentator unironically :D

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 minutes ago, Roy said:

I mean you could be a twat about it if you want, but there is nothing conspiratorial or unbelievable about anything I said.

I'm sure that was Adolf's perspective as well.

7 minutes ago, commie said:

I'm sure that was Adolf's perspective as well.

Quit it you're making me blush Stalin :$

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 hours ago, integral said:

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

A lot of Democrats and Republicans think that the Biden administration made a costly mistake with those 3 middle eastern countries.

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

A lot of Democrats and Republicans think that the Biden administration made a costly mistake with those 3 middle eastern countries.

Perhaps, but the question is a holistic one which touches on many more factors than a few bombings.

Biden is gonna have to bomb half the Middle East in order to overtake the sum total of Trump's collective evilness.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Perhaps, but the question is a holistic one which touches on many more factors than a few bombings.

Biden is gonna have to bomb half the Middle East in order to overtake the sum total of Trump's collective evilness.

Yeah, I personally don’t think what Biden’s order to bomb the Syrian border was the worst. 

I just hope that he and his administration don’t get too hawkish during these next few years.

@Hardkill I expect them to do some bombings, as is par for the course, but not start any wars.

People forget that even Obama, who was one of our greatest presidents, carried out numerous air strikes in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. 

Trump was a menace to the US.

Biden will be a menace to the world.

In Tate we trust

Don't sell him short, Trump was certainly a menace to the world.

The guy wasn't running as a peace Candidate, so I'm not sure why anyone is surprised that Biden's continuing down the same tired path of military interventionism as literally all of his predecessors for decades.

The last President who made a serious effort to break from the National Security State was probably Jimmy Carter back in the seventies, and even he wasn't entirely successful.

Sadly I don't see this problem being addressed in a substantive way until we have a much more Democratic form of government, and Nationalist political platforms don't appeal to enough people to win national elections. No way this is getting solved when the Military Industrial Complex is a defacto jobs program for much of the country.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

At the highest level of international politics, the world is run no different than a group of  “mafia”  crime families.  It’s actually more brutal than that.  The mafia doesn’t have nuclear weapons and the willingness to use them if certain boundaries are passed.   The mafia doesn’t bomb villages full of innocent people.    That’s why I believe Shunyamurti.

Vincit omnia Veritas.