Chumbimba

1 Girl per day

48 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Origins said:

@Chumbimba Your confidence comes from getting to your raw fucking essence. Not women. Most women are clowns. You should be discriminating not trying to “become more confident”, that’s a suckers game. Find realness. Most of them are scared and vulnerable with heavy amounts of brainwashing, and you’re trying to become more confident with them? Look I get it, but you’re meant to be protecting them, you’ll see that, your confidence that they want to see as well comes from you knowing your deepest fucking essence on a raw visceral level and if she doesn’t know hers, being vulnerable enough throughout the process to help her find hers. There’s a deep primordial subconscious that lurks inside your mind, how the hell are you going to own that shit by “talking to one woman a day to become more confident”, honestly I feel like I’m watching a kids Monday morning of show and tell at school, no, your force thunders inward to outward to the world as a consequence of you unearthing the deepest layers of your being into the highest dominance you can give this fucking planets extension. One day you’ll see this, but then maybe not. This is deep fucking wisdom that you gotta contemplate in the quietest, deepest and most intelligent parts of your being. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU BROTHER? 

So what's the ticket? How do you get to your raw, primordial essence, besides getting into a knife fight?

@Ghartok Padhome you either push yourself based on your own determined reasons, for your own determined goals, for the extension of your own determined life force, that are all intrinsic to your being and not some external influence. When you feel fear, as you’ve stated in previous posts, I can tell you have tendencies to jump up into your head which turns fear to anxiety. So this compromises the second way, experiencing life as fully and as deeply in your being.

Not long ago I jumped off a pier at around 12AM that’s known to have sharks atlas well as a history of shark attacks, I swam way out and then came back. Could I have done that if I was stuck in my head? Absolutely not. Could I have done that if I wasn’t in my body? Where I was calm, etc. Absolutely not. Could I have been calm if I wasn’t existentially bound to the present moment, feeling at the visceral level that that I wasn’t just this body but that I was going to make this body mine by moving it how I wanted when I wanted all things being equal? Absolutely not. Did I have some fear? Yes I did, but it didn’t overwhelm me. Because I was not stuck in my head or even just my body, I was stuck in my full awareness. Awareness of my body, awareness of my experience. Wasn’t I worried about throwing my life away? It’s not about this, this is not even a relevant question. It’s a test of your spirituality, how well you’ve come to feel your inner experience beyond the superficial understandings and experiences of life.

You want to be Joe Blow who just sits on the couch watching television after work never thinking about anything or experiencing something truly meaningful to his intrinsic self? This is what it takes, it is both a sensual felt experience and a strong resonant experience, these powers you become familiar with learning to change and augment depending on how familiar you become with them. Or, like Joe, you just become familiar with familiar experiences. Society does not want you to be free of your mind and body, they rely on you being alive so you can continue to feed the machine. What is that machine? It’s a Dream Machine, here we’ll call it any societies Dream Machine or just the byproduct of the multiplicity of a shared consciousness experience that has multiplied out to the generation of what we refer to as “culture” that gets injected into the veins of what you believe like morphine but instead of numbing out pain most of the time these cultures numb out life which creates pain. This Dream Machine paints projections in your imagination about how life is, how you are, how people are and generates a story about how society is, how you will die and what happens when people die and what happens before you are born. You rely on the Dream Machine to tell you everything about life, you do your google searches, you watch your Netflix, you read your books, you watch your stupid comedy shows to get a brief but meaningless dopamine hit, you make chit chat at the water tank during work breaks, you fuck Sally on Sunday that wants a nice house by the beach someday and you meet Chris each Friday for a game of snooker to talk about office politics and what a douche the boss is sometimes. Life is a “familiar experience” to you, but you still don’t know fucking shit because you’re bound up in illusory fears, beliefs, desires and so on that you never even put there. The Dream Machine did. You’ve never learned to have authority over every fucking muscle contraction you make, everything you feel, every mother fucking breath you take. Instead you leave it up to your boss, or “wait no maybe Jim from down the hall who covered for me last Tuesday for work will be able to tell me how to think!”, “oh wait no I’ve used up everything there this time I have to cover for him you know what I’ll ask this random person on actualised dot org how to get to my raw essence!”. Are you kidding me? You’ve lived on this planet ?  for however long you have and you haven’t at least once slapped yourself out of your existential hypnosis that was rammed up your ass from the bootlicking cocksuckers called your ancestors for thousands of generations? You just want to your local bookstore and read a few books on personal development and thought gee wiz that was dandy! Now listen, I like books, I love educating myself on many things,  I love comedy, etc, etc but I know what’s up there as well, I see the traps. So I sit with what’s real about life as much as possible and work to create the greatest imagination my mind can produce. Beyond the curve. 

1. Seeing the order of your minds hypnosis

• Meditate but take notes after your sessions, noting all the projections, thoughts, beliefs and so on that occurred so you can get an understanding of the Dream Machine and discriminate between what’s authentic to you and what’s a mirage created by that machine 

2. Get out of your head

• Get out in nature, you don’t have to swim with sharks or crocodiles but do something that shocks your system into experiencing your body as fully as possible, that forces you to experience the present moment as fully as possible 

3. Tune in to your heart space

• What is going on in your heart? Can you feel emotions? Can you feel love? Identify through the felt experience what you feel, sit with those experiences, can you feel your inner experience yet that is slightly beyond the periphery of merely emotions? That’s your core, you’re now going to learn to use it as an anchoring point to be a driving force for how you learn to bring about changes in your state in the direction you want. 

4. Tune into your consciousness space

• do you feel the emptiness there or are there thoughts flying around? If you’re experiencing thoughts search deeper beyond any intellectualisation  until you start to feel and experience that emptiness as a phenomenological property. Now remember the anchoring point I told you to mark before in your heart now I want you to create an anchoring point here in your consciousness space as well. Secondly I want you to draw an imaginary line between the two and right down your whole body. 

5. The real you

• do you now feel more you? What thoughts do you have about it? Nothing. Does it feel raw? Does it feel like it could be easily broken? Does it feel closer to what might be akin to a “soul space”? Does it feel closer to you now experiencing your inner energetic life signature independent of the Dream machine? This is what I want you to become more familiar with. To create your personal goals with, to move closer towards truth with, to experience more self honesty with yourself, to move deeper into the primordial self in both your experiences of pushing the boundaries in your life and going deeper into the mind through your meditation. People follow various kinds you take your pick I do wim hof breathing. Though a very beautiful woman with an exquisitely sexy soul once suggested kriya yoga to me and I’ve enjoyed the few sessions I’ve had there.

6. Put down the remote control of life

• life isn’t Netflix, life isn’t here to be viewed, observed, advertised or anything along these lines that the Dream Machine of modern western culture wants you to believe. It’s to be felt and experienced first and foremost, and lived fully of which your intellect plays a crucial but only supplementary aspect to being. Life is competitive though of course so be careful about underestimating it in the context of the Dream Machine, just don’t hang your hat on it to be intrinsic to your state of being like many people are influenced to do in various Scientific and philosophical strains. 

7. take up art

• you need to start using regions of your mind that force you to think for yourself rather than just learning to follow some guidelines by some guy on the internet, a person in a book or a guy on the television, etc. Start free associative drawing or just something analogous that gets you at the centre point of how this Dream Machine was created in the first place, at the edges of limits and into the beginnings of possibility.

8. You get the picture

• You seem like a relatively intelligent person, you can fill in the rest otherwise I’ll just be a book on a shelf that gave you some dopamine that you should have fed yourself with through your own authentic discoveries, creative and otherwise. 

On 4/3/2021 at 0:47 AM, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura I have a belief that it is creepy to approach more than one girl at once in the same setting and that people will look down on me or see me as a creep. Thats why in college I didn't approach at all. I get the girls who come to me and they all tend to be shit. 

That mindset is precisely what picking up girls is oriented into dissolving Lol.

Yeah...listen to Leo, with your strategy each freaking day you will have to start from ground zero almost.

Most PUA people do sets of approaching.

8 hours ago, Origins said:

@Ghartok Padhome you either push yourself based on your own determined reasons, for your own determined goals, for the extension of your own determined life force, that are all intrinsic to your being and not some external influence. When you feel fear, as you’ve stated in previous posts, I can tell you have tendencies to jump up into your head which turns fear to anxiety. So this compromises the second way, experiencing life as fully and as deeply in your being.

Not long ago I jumped off a pier at around 12AM that’s known to have sharks atlas well as a history of shark attacks, I swam way out and then came back. Could I have done that if I was stuck in my head? Absolutely not. Could I have done that if I wasn’t in my body? Where I was calm, etc. Absolutely not. Could I have been calm if I wasn’t existentially bound to the present moment, feeling at the visceral level that that I wasn’t just this body but that I was going to make this body mine by moving it how I wanted when I wanted all things being equal? Absolutely not. Did I have some fear? Yes I did, but it didn’t overwhelm me. Because I was not stuck in my head or even just my body, I was stuck in my full awareness. Awareness of my body, awareness of my experience. Wasn’t I worried about throwing my life away? It’s not about this, this is not even a relevant question. It’s a test of your spirituality, how well you’ve come to feel your inner experience beyond the superficial understandings and experiences of life.

You want to be Joe Blow who just sits on the couch watching television after work never thinking about anything or experiencing something truly meaningful to his intrinsic self? This is what it takes, it is both a sensual felt experience and a strong resonant experience, these powers you become familiar with learning to change and augment depending on how familiar you become with them. Or, like Joe, you just become familiar with familiar experiences. Society does not want you to be free of your mind and body, they rely on you being alive so you can continue to feed the machine. What is that machine? It’s a Dream Machine, here we’ll call it any societies Dream Machine or just the byproduct of the multiplicity of a shared consciousness experience that has multiplied out to the generation of what we refer to as “culture” that gets injected into the veins of what you believe like morphine but instead of numbing out pain most of the time these cultures numb out life which creates pain. This Dream Machine paints projections in your imagination about how life is, how you are, how people are and generates a story about how society is, how you will die and what happens when people die and what happens before you are born. You rely on the Dream Machine to tell you everything about life, you do your google searches, you watch your Netflix, you read your books, you watch your stupid comedy shows to get a brief but meaningless dopamine hit, you make chit chat at the water tank during work breaks, you fuck Sally on Sunday that wants a nice house by the beach someday and you meet Chris each Friday for a game of snooker to talk about office politics and what a douche the boss is sometimes. Life is a “familiar experience” to you, but you still don’t know fucking shit because you’re bound up in illusory fears, beliefs, desires and so on that you never even put there. The Dream Machine did. You’ve never learned to have authority over every fucking muscle contraction you make, everything you feel, every mother fucking breath you take. Instead you leave it up to your boss, or “wait no maybe Jim from down the hall who covered for me last Tuesday for work will be able to tell me how to think!”, “oh wait no I’ve used up everything there this time I have to cover for him you know what I’ll ask this random person on actualised dot org how to get to my raw essence!”. Are you kidding me? You’ve lived on this planet ?  for however long you have and you haven’t at least once slapped yourself out of your existential hypnosis that was rammed up your ass from the bootlicking cocksuckers called your ancestors for thousands of generations? You just want to your local bookstore and read a few books on personal development and thought gee wiz that was dandy! Now listen, I like books, I love educating myself on many things,  I love comedy, etc, etc but I know what’s up there as well, I see the traps. So I sit with what’s real about life as much as possible and work to create the greatest imagination my mind can produce. Beyond the curve. 

1. Seeing the order of your minds hypnosis

• Meditate but take notes after your sessions, noting all the projections, thoughts, beliefs and so on that occurred so you can get an understanding of the Dream Machine and discriminate between what’s authentic to you and what’s a mirage created by that machine 

2. Get out of your head

• Get out in nature, you don’t have to swim with sharks or crocodiles but do something that shocks your system into experiencing your body as fully as possible, that forces you to experience the present moment as fully as possible 

3. Tune in to your heart space

• What is going on in your heart? Can you feel emotions? Can you feel love? Identify through the felt experience what you feel, sit with those experiences, can you feel your inner experience yet that is slightly beyond the periphery of merely emotions? That’s your core, you’re now going to learn to use it as an anchoring point to be a driving force for how you learn to bring about changes in your state in the direction you want. 

4. Tune into your consciousness space

• do you feel the emptiness there or are there thoughts flying around? If you’re experiencing thoughts search deeper beyond any intellectualisation  until you start to feel and experience that emptiness as a phenomenological property. Now remember the anchoring point I told you to mark before in your heart now I want you to create an anchoring point here in your consciousness space as well. Secondly I want you to draw an imaginary line between the two and right down your whole body. 

5. The real you

• do you now feel more you? What thoughts do you have about it? Nothing. Does it feel raw? Does it feel like it could be easily broken? Does it feel closer to what might be akin to a “soul space”? Does it feel closer to you now experiencing your inner energetic life signature independent of the Dream machine? This is what I want you to become more familiar with. To create your personal goals with, to move closer towards truth with, to experience more self honesty with yourself, to move deeper into the primordial self in both your experiences of pushing the boundaries in your life and going deeper into the mind through your meditation. People follow various kinds you take your pick I do wim hof breathing. Though a very beautiful woman with an exquisitely sexy soul once suggested kriya yoga to me and I’ve enjoyed the few sessions I’ve had there.

6. Put down the remote control of life

• life isn’t Netflix, life isn’t here to be viewed, observed, advertised or anything along these lines that the Dream Machine of modern western culture wants you to believe. It’s to be felt and experienced first and foremost, and lived fully of which your intellect plays a crucial but only supplementary aspect to being. Life is competitive though of course so be careful about underestimating it in the context of the Dream Machine, just don’t hang your hat on it to be intrinsic to your state of being like many people are influenced to do in various Scientific and philosophical strains. 

7. take up art

• you need to start using regions of your mind that force you to think for yourself rather than just learning to follow some guidelines by some guy on the internet, a person in a book or a guy on the television, etc. Start free associative drawing or just something analogous that gets you at the centre point of how this Dream Machine was created in the first place, at the edges of limits and into the beginnings of possibility.

8. You get the picture

• You seem like a relatively intelligent person, you can fill in the rest otherwise I’ll just be a book on a shelf that gave you some dopamine that you should have fed yourself with through your own authentic discoveries, creative and otherwise. 

Thank you for the thought out response, I greatly appreciate it.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but there's something I'm struggling with, maybe you can offer some insight: I have no trouble feeling/allowing both positive and negative emotions when they happen spontaneously, but I have trouble summoning up "good" feelings at will.

So I'm at a loss when trying things like metta meditation, magick or Neville Goddard-type of intention manifestation, because they all rely on intentionally feeling a positive emotion like certainty/relief/love etc. and whenever I try and get into that state intentionally I draw a blank, I feel nothing.

@Ghartok Padhome Bad internet connection watch from 30 minute mark you’ll spot a similar red headed daffodil that goes on to describe the method I’d further discuss if I felt so inclined (I don’t at the moment but if you ask a good question that challenges my intelligence I just may).

Do it. Don’t screw around. This will work.

Intelligently supplement like a dog prepping for a beauty contest that balances a tennis ball on his nose as well as laps around the track bare footed. 

All actors of any kind, anyone who has any intelligence over how they want to use their emotional bandwidth should be doin something similar. 

Redesign My Brain - Mind over Matter (Episode 3 of 3)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zscx2

Edited by Origins

On 04/03/2021 at 0:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

You need to not give a fuck how others perceive you, without becoming a devil.

Anymore thoughts you have about not giving a fuck whilst not being a devil? I don't just mean about pickup but generally. I read this post of yours some days ago, this sentence just popped up in my mind randomly so I searched for it. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

On 03/03/2021 at 7:37 PM, Chumbimba said:

If I approach 1 girl per day. That will be 30 girls in a month. That's 365 girls in one year, that's 720 girls in 2 years. My objective is not to sleep with them. My objective is to just get more confident in interacting with them. 

That’s some good math right there!?❤️