Chumbimba

1 Girl per day

48 posts in this topic

If I approach 1 girl per day. That will be 30 girls in a month. That's 365 girls in one year, that's 720 girls in 2 years. My objective is not to sleep with them. My objective is to just get more confident in interacting with them. 

What's wrong with sleeping with them? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Chumbimba Aren't you trying to become more confident to eventually sleep with them?o.O Otherwise... what's the point?

Nothing wrong with sleeping with them. That's just not my main priority. I want to create abundance. I just got out of a very toxic relationship and now I am going to fix my insecurities around women. More inner work than just sex. 

Good strategy, now all you got to do is do it. 

Create a journal entry every day. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Yeah doing it is the hard part. BUT ITS ONLY ONE GIRL. but my mind is a bitch and doesent want me to change and manipulates me with fear

Not a good plan. It's far too inefficient.

Better to spend 3 hours on the weekend to approach 10 girls in a row.

Learning these skills requires building momentum. Your first approach is going to bomb most of the time, especially as a noob. You can't learn effectively that way. It's like saying, "I'm going to lift one weight, once per day, for 2 years."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I have a belief that it is creepy to approach more than one girl at once in the same setting and that people will look down on me or see me as a creep. Thats why in college I didn't approach at all. I get the girls who come to me and they all tend to be shit. 

@Etherial Cat The problem is it feels like no women are receptive to my energy except the shitty ones :( 

36 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura I have a belief that it is creepy to approach more than one girl at once in the same setting and that people will look down on me or see me as a creep.

That's your whole problem.

You need to break that limiting belief to pieces.

You will never be good with girls so long as you subscribe to such silly beliefs. You need to not give a fuck how others perceive you, without becoming a devil.

13 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@Etherial Cat The problem is it feels like no women are receptive to my energy except the shitty ones :( 

Is this more of a tell about the way you see yourself?

Mark Twain said something like... "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me."

Could it be that, once a woman is interested in you, that you begin to see her as lesser because she's into you and you see yourself as lesser? Like projecting your own self-deprecation onto her?

Just something to consider...

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

If you approach 3 women 2 times per week during the day, and then spend a few hours on the weekend doing more approaches, you'll gain far more than wasting your time going to a place to approach that 1 girl each day. You are losing life commuting to these places and walking around looking for that one perfect set. Also, every time you have a bad set, that is an entire day of feeling bad about yourself. If you have 2 bad interactions while building momentum and end the day with 1 good interaction, you will remember that 1 good interaction to help carry you over to the next time you do approaches. 

42 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

I have a belief that it is creepy to approach more than one girl at once in the same setting and that people will look down on me or see me as a creep.

I mean sure, if you're super uncalibrated.

That's why you go to bars and nightclubs. Everyone is drunk and sloppy and you can get away with it.

There is a point where you can damage your reputation, but that's not your problem. Your problem is you not approaching.

I used to have guys approach 50-100 people in a single night. Nothing bad ever happened.

1 hour ago, Chumbimba said:

I want to create abundance.

This is not actually how you create abundance. Ironically, it's often guys in scarcity that are surrounded by women. But that's a lesson I didn't realize until later.

Go forth and approach.

3 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

That's cause you are putting out shitty energy and/or not talking to enough women.

If you are approaching 1 girl per day you will never feel abundance and you will be forced to settle with the bottom of the barrel.

The whole point of pickup is that it teaches you how to put out better energy. It's not only about numbers. You become much more charming. But for that to happen you gotta be serious about it and hit the streets hard.

When you go out you should aim to approach 5-10 girls at least per day/night. And you should go out at least 3 nights a week.

pick up is such a drag lol, especially if you are stuck in a rut

just move to a place where foreigners are rare and beauty is plentiful

sounds like a cop out but it's worlds better and more rewarding than having to slog through all the bullshit trying to impress a local girl that's going to be half as attractive and interested in you for being the unique person you are.

all relative I suppose.

Edited by Lyubov

52 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

just move to a place where foreigners are rare and beauty is plentiful

You will still need game. Foreign girls will not come sit on your lap. You will still need to grow the balls to approach them.

Bottom line, if you gonna be a man, grow some balls.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will still need game. Foreign girls will not come sit on your lap. You will still need to grow the balls to approach them.

Bottom line, if you gonna be a man, grow some balls.

you are correct, that is true. I'm speaking from experience myself. you still will need to be developed and learn how to flirt and attract women but at least you will be interesting right off the bat and not have to do as many superficial backflips trying to impress a local girl that has a million guys after her just like you.

Edited by Lyubov

Verbal part of game is tiny aspect of game. Focus on developing confidence and presence. I did that and opening a set will feel very different.

Of course women care what you say but it is much more important that you send out the right non-verbal signals.

Also don't focus on pickup but just on conversation as in human to human. If you do that, they can't reject you. If they are interested in talking to you could introduce some masculinity and see how she likes that.

In Tate we trust