RichnNL

Hard to relate to people

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, Leo has said in one of his previous videos that this would happen. Just a bit of my background to fill in the gaps. I've been doing self-help for 16 years, I've pretty much got the whole survival thing down (career, friends, family, contributing to community etc) I've had some unbelievable spiritual experiences, its been an amazing journey and I still have a long way to go. I can't help from time to time have the feeling of wanting to connect.

I don't know how to say this without sounding cocky but I do not mean it in a condescending manner. But after doing this work for so long I just can't relate to friends and family talking about gossip and how someone essentially said something that they didn't like so now their mind is looping through it, office politics etc. 

Around last year I completely understood why one would become a yogi and just sit in a cave xD. I don't mean that in the sense of escaping from people but more so in the sense what else is there. 

In another way of saying it is I've found heaven on earth, but sometimes it feels like I am the only one there.

Are you able to see past the conditioned personality of people, and resonate with the Consciousness that is who they actually are?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, RichnNL said:

In another way of saying it is I've found heaven on earth, but sometimes it feels like I am the only one there.

Heaven on earth is not individual.

"The ark of peace is entered two by two, yet the beginning of another world goes with them."  - ACIM

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Yeah it sounds cocky, you can live a successful life, but deep inside you still do´nt know. 

I think the issue here is that you need to learn to dumb yourself down with people. Being able to relate to people who aren't as developed as you are is part of becoming developed. Looking at it through the perspective of Spiral Dynamics, if you want to be a real Spiral Wizard you have to be able to go down to whatever stage someone is at and connect with them on that level. Learn to speak their language, and see how you can help raise them up to the next stage in a way that doesn't seem preachy or manipulative. That may be your next path of development: integrating all you've learned so far and becoming that true Spiral Wizard who can talk to people who are stuck at Stage Blue, or Red, or Orange and connect with them, empathize with them, and understand them such that you can help them grow simply through a fun, meaningful conversation.