Twega

Brocolli sprouts promote detoxification of heavy metals

24 posts in this topic

Don't screw around, use DMSA + ALA if you want to detox properly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  Why is this screwing around? Sulforaphane has been shown to enhance the excretion of carcinogenic compounds like benzene by 60%. Jed Fahey is a chemist at John Hopkin's who has been studying Sulforaphane for decades. This shit is powerful man, give it a try.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree with @Twega why not empower seekers on the forum to look for natural ways as well. Natural sulforaphane is an incredibly powerful promoter of the glucuronidation phase of liver detoxification. DMSA + ALA are kinda like treating illness with pharmaceuticals, it gets the job done but creates no change in behaviour, we are once again back to "magic pill solution". 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Twega @Michael569 because the theory is that if you detox in a wrong manner you may redistribute and reactivate the heavy metals in the body and the brain which may make your condition dramatically worse. ALA worked for him so he's discouraging you from trying anything else. Ultimately it's your call of course and if you can come up with good testimony on a new technology we can all benefit.

broccoli is good, you have a typo in the title.

Edited by ilja

8 hours ago, Michael569 said:

why not empower seekers on the forum to look for natural ways as well.

I don't like weak sauce solutions.

It is harmful to think you are detoxing when in fact you aren't.

But, hey, do it your way.

@Leo Gura  It is not weak though. Sulforaphane is one of the most potent inducers of the nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 (NRF2) , which is the body's most powerful detoxification mechanism. I would bet it work better than ALA. Don't be so sure about what you know, Leo.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't like weak sauce solutions.

It is harmful to think you are detoxing when in fact you aren't.

But, hey, do it your way.

I thought it was dangerous because it may be too strong and irregular but for you it's dangerous because it may not do anything. In any case people should test their mercury level in urine during detox to see if there is any detox going on.

13 hours ago, Twega said:

@Leo Gura  It is not weak though. Sulforaphane is one of the most potent inducers of the nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 (NRF2) , which is the body's most powerful detoxification mechanism. I would bet it work better than ALA. Don't be so sure about what you know, Leo.

Maybe you can measure your mercury level in urine during detox with sulforaphane to insure it's carrying it out.

Edited by Tetcher

On 3/3/2021 at 8:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura I have had trouble finding DMSA locally - I can get ALA but I read that it is better to start with the DMSA then move up to the ALA . I know you mentioned a site a while ago ---  was this the site you recommended to get it? Thanks

https://www.livingsupplements.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_8&products_id=128

@Twega If the human body could detox metals like mercury, it wouldn't stay in your organs for decades after exposure.

From what I read, proper chelators (like ALA and DMSA) do not only transport heavy metals out of your body, but are the only proven way to do so.

Supporting your body while chelating is a good idea though.

18 hours ago, ZenRocker said:

@Leo Gura I have had trouble finding DMSA locally - I can get ALA but I read that it is better to start with the DMSA then move up to the ALA . I know you mentioned a site a while ago ---  was this the site you recommended to get it? Thanks

https://www.livingsupplements.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_8&products_id=128

Yeah, it's hard to find DMSA. That website is one of the best sources for it. Their shipping is not so great during Covid. But their DMSA is pure and excellent. You should get the 100mg pills.

Yeah, it's hard to find DMSA. That website is one of the best sources for it. Their shipping is not so great during Covid. But their DMSA is pure and excellent. You should get the 100mg pills.

Is there a protocol that I need to follow or just taking this pills will be enough?

Ok great thanks 

37 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Is there a protocol that I need to follow or just taking this pills will be enough?

No you need to follow Any Cutler's detailed protocols - you can get his book

Also here is a good source, if you want to learn the basics

https://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/general_guidelines_cutler/

@Ima Freeman  I am talking about sulforaphane which is an exogenous compound, I did not say your body can chelate heavy metals without taking something.

On 03/03/2021 at 4:04 PM, Michael569 said:

Natural sulforaphane is an incredibly powerful promoter of the glucuronidation phase of liver detoxification. 

powerful in comparison to?

If you want that true liver detox system runaway then do coffee enemas, not some plant food.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 3/5/2021 at 11:18 AM, Twega said:

@Ima Freeman  I am talking about sulforaphane which is an exogenous compound, I did not say your body can chelate heavy metals without taking something.

It doesn't have a double thiol group to act as a hook that positively charged heavy metals can situate themselves between. It isn't a chelator. It can move heavy metals around (possibly damaging the system of a mercury toxic individual), since it has 1 thiol group, but it won't help you excrete them.

On 12/03/2021 at 8:13 PM, UDT said:

powerful in comparison to?

If you want that true liver detox system runaway then do coffee enemas, not some plant food.

all caffeine does is promote your Liver Phase 1 detoxification. If someone who has generally poor diet and nutrient intake does this they will upregulate their toxin breakdown and if their Pase 2 is not ready for that shitstorm you will end up recycling a lot of oxidative particles. Not the best thing to do for your average Joe. This is why you cant just jump into any detox protocol without preparing your elimination channels for it

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Quantum Toad Chlorella was the first thing I saw on the first page. You are unqualified to give an opinion on this matter and you will get someone hurt. Chlorella contains a compound with 1 thiol group, not two --  you should know why this will damage the shit out of a heavy metal toxic individual, but clearly you don't, so please do more research. Chlorella renders truly heavy metal toxic individuals bedridden with permanent damage...

Edited by The0Self