Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joshuahuebner

Can you open chakras through Binaural Beats?

28 posts in this topic

@Hanna Luna It depends on which psychedelic you choose to experiment with in relation to your sense of loss of control, also the lower the dose the more sense of control you have, So mushrooms i found up to 5g you very much have full sense of control, as well as up to 250ug of LSD. All they do is raise your consciousness to a point in which they recontextualize your current perceptions. You remain fully aware of what your doing. To give you an analogy, You may know about those snapchat filters people use over their photos? Well we can say it would be kind of like that but its a "filer" over your perception of reality. Now its not really a filter its more like we removed the filter of your ego and experience whats really there. DMT and 5MeO DMT are rather different in regards to the sense of control. Your sense of control is greatly diminished under these substances but your left in a state in which control is unnecessary and surrender is most appropriate. You start low and work you way up in dosage, you become increasingly more comfortable with the psychedelic states, The higher the dose of any of these substances potentially creates awakening experiences and ego death (ego is also your sense of control) which there is full loss of sense of control but the desire for control is also gone so your just there, and are at peace with the experience.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Following this thread closely

Some time ago i listened to some kind of kundalini/ activation and in spite of listening from a shitty earphones i used i noticed subtle vibration my my lower chakras. Strange feeling. Now overtime i listen to it i barely notice any feeling but wow it was so powerful that time.

@knakoo If you have good experiences with binaural beats while tripping, give this a try as well:

I think it works similiar to binaural beats, but it seems to be a lot stronger.

They work. However I wouldn't expect too much. They are much weaker than armodafinil or microdosing LSD. Binaural beats are maybe on par with l-theanine. You can treat binaural beats as a guidance to new states of consciousness.

29 minutes ago, Username said:

They work. However I wouldn't expect too much. They are much weaker than armodafinil or microdosing LSD. Binaural beats are maybe on par with l-theanine. You can treat binaural beats as a guidance to new states of consciousness.

The point is to use binaural beats during psychedelic trips. That's a powerful combo.

Listening to this one, I feel an almost immediate effect:

For me, binaural beats are definitely stronger than L-Theanine.

@knakoo

Did you try it? (oh, I see now)

In my experience BB aren't very useful anymore. I learned how to change my state of consciousness and I had one super weird experience. I tried LSD binaural beats at the beginning of my LSD trip but I didn't experience nothing particularly interesting.

Kriya yoga was so much better! I had a few seconds of total breakthrough. I didn't know WHAT IS GOING ON. I tried to make sense of it: "oh, I vaped 5 meo again". :D

Edited by Username