Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joshuahuebner

Can you open chakras through Binaural Beats?

28 posts in this topic

I'm really into binaural beats lately. There are basically frequencies for everything as well as for every Chakra.

Do these frequencies really work to open chakras? Is it worth listening to them while sleeping?

Such binaural beats can work. The question is how effective they are at it.

If you are serious about opening your chakras you should be doing other approaches as well. Like kriya yoga, chakra meditations, transmissions like this  and thissubliminals, etc.

If you use only binaural beats then it might take quiete a while. Ranging from days to lifetimes lol. Depending on you.

I assume such binaural beats work during sleep as well. But probably clearly less than listening to them during meditation.

If you are into binaural beats, I recommend listening to them during daily activities as well, thus you can slowly change your baseline brainwaves:

During sleep, I recommend listening to subliminals.

@joshuahuebner I doubt it. I think its just a marketing strategy to get people to watch the videos. Then again, these days I wouldn't be surprised if someone had some sort of opening from listening to the videos. Not out of the realm of possibility.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

3 minutes ago, joshuahuebner said:

@GreenWoods What is the difference between affirmations and subliminals?

Subliminals are affirmations that are not audible to the conscious mind, because the affirmations are either too silent, ultrasonic, too sped up or layered. Thus it bypasses the critical/analytical mind and goes straight into the subconscious.

Benefits over normal affirmations:

• bypasses critical mind
  • affirmations can be sped up and layered like crazy, thus the subliminals can become far more powerful
  • ultrasonic (silent) subliminals can be listened even while doing stuff like studying without distracting you

@GreenWoods Hard to imagine that this works. I gotta make some more research. How can you make sure that these Subliminals are not full of bs messages?xD

2 minutes ago, joshuahuebner said:

@GreenWoods Hard to imagine that this works. I gotta make some more research. 

Check out the link I posted about subliminals. And in the coming days I will post a more detailed post.

3 minutes ago, joshuahuebner said:

. How can you make sure that these Subliminals are not full of bs messages?xD

For most subliminals there is a way to find that out if you are good at eg. audacity. But when the affirmations are sped up and layered like crazy, there is probably no way of knowing it.

I personally don't care. As long as the benfits are greater than potential (or aftual) negative effects, I'm totally fine with it. If you do happen to listen to subliminals with negative affirmations, you can reverse everything once you notice.

I had an shockingly beautiful heart opening using the following binaural beat on a LSD trip (I am sure you can find it on torrent sites if necessary.) :

https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/product/heartwave-meditation/

After that heart opening I was crying/bawling 1-2 hours every day for months and I released so much stuff ! It really had a major impact on my life.

In my experience binaural beats are amazing in association with psychedelics. Typically more powerful than simply listening to music.

This one specifically is the most powerful I know :

https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/product/infinity/

@knakoo What did you feel while listening to the binaural beats you linked above? Did you feel/think anything in particular? Did this happen while you were listening to it, or afterward, or both?

1 hour ago, Hanna Luna said:

@knakoo What did you feel while listening to the binaural beats you linked above? Did you feel/think anything in particular? Did this happen while you were listening to it, or afterward, or both?

Yes it happened while listening to it. I felt ecstasy in my heart chakra, overwhelming love and I had the most powerful emotional releases of my life. It was possible only because I had a very profound awakening right before using the infinity track.

@knakoo How much LSD did you take? I also had crazy experiences with binaural Beats on LSD. Got into a completely other world full of fractals, no self

@joshuahuebner You guys seem so brave in my eyes. I feel I'm so far from ready to experience psychedelics, simply because I know the abnormality and loss of control would probably scare the living fuck out of me. What was your first experience with psychedelics like?

4 minutes ago, Hanna Luna said:

What was your first experience with psychedelics like?

@Hanna Luna Hallelujah

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, joshuahuebner said:

@knakoo How much LSD did you take? I also had crazy experiences with binaural Beats on LSD. Got into a completely other world full of fractals, no self

I took 150 ug of Ald-52 then another 100 ug after one hour + very high doses of plants and supplements mentioned in this thread :

Edited by knakoo

@joshuahuebner You guys seem so brave in my eyes. I feel I'm so far from ready to experience psychedelics, simply because I know the abnormality and loss of control would probably scare the living fuck out of me. What was your first experience with psychedelics like?

If you take a low dose you will not lose control and you may not even have visuals, but it can still be very beneficial. My first time was a 100 ug of Al-Lad and it was very beautiful and healing.

You can buy some valerian to take (10 pills) in case you start to panic. But that is very unlikely with a low dose. Also a cold/ice shower is amazing during a trip and helps a lot to release stress and negative emotions.

I know the abnormality and loss of control would probably scare the living fuck out of me. 

Start with a low dosage and trip frequently with very gradual dosage increases.

I tried that stuff. Some work but just in a few days and the effect is goes away even I listening to it in higher repetition.

I recommend you if you found a good clip just stick with it for some weeks. Different binaural beats even if it had same chakra target to unlock have different nuance effect in the body. And in different clip, the effect mostly clash into each other, so if you listen root chakra clip A and then in different days you listen root chakra clip B, all of the effect in clip A worn out. And you can have cloudy thought, anxiety, random heart beat and not feeling good in your body. 

If you want the effect to stick with you, I recommend you mix it with giving food mindset to you related to what chakra you unlock. I got one really stick with me in root chakra. Good luck!

*A new player has entered the game*

I've been to listening to binaural beats more frequently.  I discovered something interesting while listening to a pure Beta wave with my new headphones.  My headphones are the Razer Blackshark V2.  They have the feature to enable THX Spacial Audio.  8 zones in the headphones are used comparable to surround sound.  The sound of the Beta wave is different. When enabled, the wavering/trembling sound is much more pronounced. Disabled, back to the default 2 zones, the wavering/trembling is greatly reduced and the wave is much smoother overall.  I'm curious whether using the THX Spacial Audio is enhancing the experience or degrading it.

I was definitely listening to the binaural beats too loudly. Over 70 decibels at 50% volume. I downloaded a decibel meter app, sandwiched my phone in between the ear cups of my headphones while playing the wave and lowered the volume until about 60-65 decibels. Feels more comfortable now.