Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mel B

DMT trip, attacked by Alien Insects

6 posts in this topic

Some free time this week alowed me to experiment with nn-DMT.

I use a Pulsar Volt Vape which allows me to take the 40 mg in one hit and is super safe, because you can't burn yourself. I've worked my way up to higher doses and I had only beautiful experiences that I felt so grateful for while working my way up to higher doses.

So here is my trip report, 40 mg smoked with the Pulsar vape:

I heat up the coil and start taking a long large hit and try to keep the smoke in as long as I can. I start feeling the DMT building up. I lay back and as soon as I touch the floor with closed eyes. I can see a whole new strange world that looks stranger than any anime I ever saw. I start to look around and see these insects that look like mantras . Those insects look at me and I feel their confusion about how I showed up infront of them. It's strange to say but that world seems a lot more vivid than this 3d world. The insects arent very gentle with me and they started gathering around me and feels like they started ripping me apart. Not sure how long I was in that situation but when I looked around ( with closed eyes ) I can see everything in extreme detail and I never saw anything in my life or can't even imagine a world that strange. Those wired alien insect creatures are still all over me with their wired arms/ tentacles and are playing with me or ripping me apart, hard to describe which one. But it doesn't feel good.

I feel uncomfortable and just wanna get out of there back to being in a ''normal'' world.  The experience starts to shift again and I start switching between different realities ( completely different world with unique entities that im somehow tuning in for a short moment ).

I open my eyes and freak out, because every color and details in my room is different, the wall has a pink color, a plant pot that is normally just plain gray turned into a bright white pot with a blue strip around. My first faught is that i messed up and landed somehow in a parallel dimension where every detail is just a little different. I close my eyes again and just tell myself to breath and wait till the experience settles back to normal.

Earlier that day i had beautiful experience with vaped DMT were I encounter these alive mechanical structures (maybe machine elves? ) that were welcoming me to another dimension. So all my previous experiences with DMT were "positive". So I didn't really expect to have such a bizarre somewhat frightening experience when i met the those interdimensional insects. But this wont keep me from doing further research with DMT and explore these realms more. For administration I highly recommend the Pulsar APX Volt Vape, instead of 3 puffs from a oil burner ( which also wastes more material and I hard to do alone ), take one long drawn hit and you will take off to hyperspace. Thanks for reading and I wish you all a safe interdimensional journey!

Curious if anyone else has encountered those insect alien beings and interacted or talked ( telepathy ) with them?

and, is there a way to control in which dimension you end up at, or is the experience all up to fate?

@Mel B I haven't had synthetic dmt before but did that blue strip around the pot look like light? I see blue emanate from everything when I'm exerting myself. Happens on acid too.

Edited by Vinnie

Abandon fear and you'll be fine... Being torn apart, reconstructed, etc. is not a bad thing... always remember - I took a substance, this shall pass in 10 minutes and breathe. When you go beyond fear, even the difficult experience can become useful or even pleasant. Also it sounds like "hyper-slap" - you were probably doing it too often... continue that way and you might end up in even more difficult situations that will teach you thinks, but not in a pleasant way. Insectoid aliens are a thing - I don't know what - not negative in my book, just very tangible and "real"... 

Edited by Jodo

@Jodo after reflecting more on the experience it was more because it was so mind blowing and so strange and new that it just freaked me out. I definitely feel refreshed and have an afterglow.

Gonna experiment more, and see whats there learn on how to navigate the experience. Learning by doing!

Did you experiment with DMT personally and did you experience multiple different “dimensions”?

@Vinnie interesting!

It seemed like a vivid bright blue that was painted on the pot. I think it was the DMT experience still overalying my visual field while coming down from the trip.

@Mel B Oh ok, nah not the same but yeah definitely interesting eh. Would love to get my hands on some dmt soon. See where I go