Tim R

A Race for Love

11 posts in this topic

"Life is only about one thing: who can love whom more. It's just a race for love. And if you don't realize that you're not f*cking conscious, you're not awake. It's just a race for love;  this race for love is existential, it's not personal, it's not a race for how one human can love another human, it has nothing to do with humans, it has nothing to do with emotions, it's just a function of what consciousness is and does an intelligent fully conscious consciousness would only be interested in love. It wouldn't be interested in anything else because everything else is inferior, everything else is fear, everything else is just utter silliness, everything you're doing in your life, you might as well be collecting shoelaces or bottle caps - that's how insignificant it is compared to the only thing you should be doing which is practicing love."

https://youtu.be/mnn0IU0-atg?t=3770

Ever since I've glimpsed Love, it's the most amazing thing I've ever come across. I feel like I have more Love in my heart, but still not enough. Why is that? 

Is that what was meant by saying that life is a race for love? 

Because look, if I feel like there's not enough Love, whether I'm not loving myself or others enough, I'm (at least seemingly) in discord with Love, because I don't love my lack of Love. Ok, so the answer to overcoming that is obviously "that's okay too, loving your lack of Love is the solution".

So if it's a race, isn't that an "infinite lack" of Love that must be resolved with "more" Love?

How then can there be such a race in the first place? And why is everything else silliness? Aren't collecting shoelaces and fear part of that race as well?

@Leo Gura Thank you for that video, it's my absolute favorite. Keep making videos on Love, you're amazing❤

16 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

here is what osho says 

osho.jpg

Love is more than a by-product tho.

2 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Of course you (ego) don't feel enough  love or want more love.

@Kalo It's not that I want Love for myself, that's not Love, it's the opposite, it's giving yourself and whatever you have to offer, and the funny thing is, that for some reason that creates more Love. 

And that's where I feel as though I never am enough Love, in other words, I feel like my Love is too little. Idk maybe you're right, maybe it somehow has something to do with ego. Probably.

5 minutes ago, Kalo said:

But the ego will love others and offer itself and even sacrifice itself for it's own sake.

Yea but that's not Love and not what I meanxD

The message behind this is that none of your methods for making yourself fulfilled will

work out other than attaining true existential love within yourself which takes true spiritual work.

It's not that life is a race. It's a paradox. You can be happy now because life is all for the experience and it's all temporary anyways but

at the same time you. can grow and improve using correct strategies.

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

Ever since I've glimpsed Love, it's the most amazing thing I've ever come across. I feel like I have more Love in my heart, but still not enough. Why is that? 

Cause it’s not a thing, and because there is much to express in you. 

Love is no thing. All “things” are apparent, and of the apparent continuum, in the sense “reality”. All things share that the more you give away, the less of that thing, you have. No thing is the opposite. Give it away! Give it away! Give it away! You only ‘have’, ‘know’, ‘feel’ more. 

Is that what was meant by saying that life is a race for love? 

I’m speculating, but perhaps ‘race’ is not meant like a competition, like race cars, but in the sense ‘human’ race, that we are not a human race, but the race of love, that is love. 

Because look, if I feel like there's not enough Love, whether I'm not loving myself or others enough, I'm (at least seemingly) in discord with Love, because I don't love my lack of Love. Ok, so the answer to overcoming that is obviously "that's okay too, loving your lack of Love is the solution".

Love is all there is. There can’t be a lack of all there is. Paradoxically perhaps, what the world could use most, is the love that the world is. This is due to the simple fact that infinite can not know finite. In love terms, there is no finite, only the belief that there is, similarly, there is no lack of love, only the belief that there is. 

So if it's a race, isn't that an "infinite lack" of Love that must be resolved with "more" Love?

There is no “more love”, there is “the fall”, or, “the fallout”. For infinite being, which is unconditional love, to experience, infinite being must be that very experience, and thus infinite being ‘forgets’ it’s own infinitude, of and as love. 

How then can there be such a race in the first place?

There isn’t. It’s an appearance of the light & love that (eternally, infinitely) is. 

And why is everything else silliness? Aren't collecting shoelaces and fear part of that race as well?

While someone is collecting shoelaces, someone else is building nuclear bombs. I take “silliness” to mean nonsense. That which does not resonate with the true nature. 

The song “Royals” by Lord comes to mind. 

“We’ll never be royals. It don’t run in our blood. That kind of lux just ain’t for us, we crave a different kind of buzz. Let me ? be your ruler, you can call me queen b, and I’ll rule, I’ll rule, I’ll rule...let me live that fantasy.” 

Jesus used the word “me” in the same way, pointing to the true “me”, the true nature. 

To me, this points to the end of the hierarchy of the race, the “royals” and the “peasants”, and us all living the ‘real’ fantasy, a world awakened to the true nature of the world. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

the ego is a dam that blocks love. the more the ego dissolves, the more love radiates. without ego, you are love

6 hours ago, Tim R said:

I feel like I have more Love in my heart, but still not enough. Why is that?

Because your consciousness is still disconnected from Infinite Love.

You will always feel you don't have enough as long as you aren't Infinite. Because the truth is that you don't have Infinite Love yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.