Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bastih

Developing psychic powers journal

5 posts in this topic

I am just starting with developing psychic powers, don't know much about them but I think I have natural gift for them. Today I healed my girlfriend just after watching one video on healing and then tried to heal myself but I was exhausted after healing her and my healing didn't last for long. I healed my girlfriend's leg and she is very sceptical about everything but she was amazed how this worked. It didn't heal her fully, after about 10 minutes pain came back but she told me it was like 20-40% of the previous pain. When I tried healing myself it only worked for 2 minutes and then pain came back fully but I felt it wasn't gonna work on me, I was so tired after healing her. I download an app called ESP trainer and I've tried using my mental power to predict colours but it didn't work. I felt it wasn't gonna work but I am sure it'll work one day

I had a lot of dreams during night, most of them were not nice. One dream was literally like a horror movie, being in it I knew the plot and I even knew how long it was. There were deamons that looked like people and they wanted to murder me. Another dream was about me being in school, secondary school. I very often think about those years as the best years of my life. But still even though I was with friends there, I was scared most of the time because I wasn't going to pass year because of my attendace at German language. I always hated it and I hated the teacher. In real life I almost didn't graduate high school because of my attendance at German language.

Before going to sleep I had huge headache, I tried healing my self but failed to do so. I knew i was gonna fail. No energy to do it.  Question is if I really didn't have energy or I just thought I didn't have it. I guess both would result in the same outcome. I asked OM to help, but I didn't feel anything. Then I called God in my native language and I felt him. I surrendered to him and he healed me. henever I think about him or I do something while having him in the mind I feel much better. I have so much studying to do for next week so I can't devote as much time as I'd like to devote to my spiritual path and learning about psychic powers, but I will spend some time on it nevertheless.

I fell asleep again, it's weird because I had full 8 hours of sleep and didn't expect I'd still need more. Again I was dreaming. I had argument with my girlfriend which happens frequently during my dreams. I felt very isolated as we share many mutual friends and everyone was on her side even though I didn't do anything wrong. I can't even remember what we were arguing about. Yet another not particularly pleasant dream. But I talked to God before I fell asleep again and he told me that I have to go through everything to purify myself. I asked him to show me the path and lead me and deep down I expected easy path, I expected him to take me there but now I know it's not possible. I have to grow to get where I want to get. I have to be prepared for the worst and be strong. 

I've tried healing my wrist today but I wasn't succesful, maybe I can't channel enough energy to it. Maybe I need more time to actually heal it. I spent only around 3 minutes on doing that. Maybe this process must be longer. I need more knowledge on this subject. 

I had a break for studies and couldn't devote much time to training my abilities. I am working as a trader and I earn on difference between selling and buying prices on sports market. Today I tested my ESP abilities and tried to predict which greyhound is gonna win. There are 6 greyhound in a race so I have 16.67% chance of predicting correctly. Out of the first 4 races I predicted winning greyhound 3 times, I was pretty confident in them winning and I felt tired after that, then my next bets were losing and I lost my confidence and I wasn't really happy with my predictions and out of the next 12 races I only predicted 1 correctly. This is something I've noticed a while ago. It's like I am using some sort of mental energy and I am able to predict correctly at the beggining but with time and effort I lose this ability and it's harder for me to see clearly. I'll have to experiment with it more and read more books on this subject.