Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bonsai

Whats with this person eyes?

13 posts in this topic

There is something peculiar with the eyes of this person. It feels good somehow.

Those are what I call guru eyes, Its a sign to me that there is noone home, in the sense of ego, its good.

Edit: His gaze feels kind of manipulative though, I dont if I will give him the genuine guru eyes stamp. Osho had a genuine guru gaze imo.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

52 minutes ago, Rilles said:

His gaze feels kind of manipulative though, I dont if I will give him the genuine guru eyes stamp. Osho had a genuine guru gaze imo.

lmao???

7 minutes ago, Tim R said:

lmao???

;) Look into my guru eyes. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Kind of unrelated but what’s up with all the statues and pictures? Some have altars... If you understand that there’s only IT /you it kind of loses the point... What am I missing?

@bonsai He also has videos with silent transmissions, check them out!

2 hours ago, At awe said:

Kind of unrelated but what’s up with all the statues and pictures? Some have altars... If you understand that there’s only IT /you it kind of loses the point... What am I missing?

@At awe A picture or statue brings the energy of that person into the room. And it makes it easier to connect with that being or person.

Just because you know that the other person is you, doesn't mean that any imaginary interaction is now completely pointless. Dreams are usually considered to consist of your subconscious, yet there is still value in communicating with yourself. There is much to be gained: Insights, transformation,...

From the absolute perspective there is no point in doing this. And no point in eating.

Edited by GreenWoods

Most people who record videos don't stare directly into the camera, so it might be that alone. There is also a natural light source like a window behind the camera that's making his eyes really clear and reflective.

That's my two skeptical answers if you want something more psychology-based instead of just "he woke."

@GreenWoods

I see, thank you for the explanation ?

I thought that once you “get it” you can put the signposts down. That the worshiping part seems unnecessary.

@bonsai Yes its usually an indication of a permanent realisation of no-self. If you have a deep ego death your eyes will naturally rest in a very still gaze.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

6 hours ago, At awe said:

@GreenWoods

I see, thank you for the explanation ?

I thought that once you “get it” you can put the signposts down. That the worshiping part seems unnecessary.

You're welcome!

Worshipping is silly. But devotion  can be beautiful, and powerful for further spiritual growth (particularly baseline consciousness).