Eren Eeager

Guys I seriously thought of killing myself.

6 posts in this topic

I took acid and it went all way wrong.

I am calming down a bit right now but I am still frightened

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I'm sure it must have been frightening, but relax, it's all good.

Lay off the psyhedelics for a while and do some sober purifying work. Meditation, yoga, journaling, emotion work, etc.

@Eren Eeager I have sometimes excessive dopamine production which when combined with other aspects of how my brain works at the moment produces paranoid thinking. I’m much more self aware than I used to be about it but it’s taught me to take a much different view of myself, my experience and how changes in chemical brain stages / analogous can lead to thinking that takes us away from being. A friend of mine years ago introduced me to Eckart Tolle during one of my emotional difficulties which was indirectly related but it’s only been really recently where I’ve been able to gather a true holistic and unconscious understanding of being to the point of maintaining that I make this my primary focus in my development. To parallel your experience, from paranoia to emotional difficulties (broad way of saying I know) to depression the best way to healing is through YOU, not your identity but the awareness you have and making sure you concentrate on the purist resonance of your inner being as you can so overtime you can not only develop a more impartial perception of the thoughts/related and even emotions/related that are generated from the body-mind mechanism but also learn techniques that overtime will teach you, from that place of being, to incrementally become better at both cleaning out your emotional and mental system and augmenting it. I hope this little personal experience sheds some light for you. 

@Eren Eeager and I hope we can agree, let’s both just say no to drugs in general right? Cool. Never done anything (nor hookers) other than some marijuana where I was the only one not affected by it, got bored like a guy with one too many hookers and didn’t bother with it anymore. Best