Someone here

How to reduce anxiety?

47 posts in this topic

On 3/2/2021 at 10:46 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

For a helpful tonic, I suggest GABA

16146999512331979121602355681436.jpg

This is the wrong dosage, to much gaba is as bad as not enough, want to take between 100-250 mg, maximum 250mg. One of does 750mg pills is overdose and will make you feel worse. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 3/4/2021 at 11:03 AM, Michael569 said:

Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) - this is an adaptogen more than a sedative so this helps you push over the first adaptation level. Again, it does not fix the root cause but a lot of people feel great on this. It would however not be my first go to.

Ashwagandha impairs sleep quality, avoid. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 minutes ago, integral said:

This is the wrong dosage, to much gaba is as bad as not enough, want to take between 100-250 mg, maximum 250mg. One of does 750mg pills is overdose and will make you feel worse. 

Not in my experience, but I understand the caution. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance Are you getting a tingling feeling in hands and feet or breathing problems? 

Edited by integral

@integral no. I don't know if it has to do with the sourcing or not. I specifically searched for a quality brand with good bio - availability. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay