Hanna Luna

Leo's videos are having an impact and not sure what to make of it

26 posts in this topic

@Haumea2018

2 hours ago, Haumea2018 said:
1 hour ago, Haumea2018 said:

INTPs need to trust and surrender, as scary as it sounds to them, in order to transcend the ego.  The mental masturbation is simply avoidance of surrender.

If you're even slightly familiar with MBTI, then realize that "salvation" comes through integrating the inferior (Fe in your case) -- not more Ti.  More Ti is a dead-end.

How do I integrate more Fe? Spend more time with others? Act on my emotions? Then again, I've noticed when I spend a lot of time (too much time) by myself, I find I'm doing far too much theorizing/hypothesizing, and I'm not able to act of these with/around other people, which I think is vital to my mental well-being. I just feel as though I shouldn't HAVE to depend on others to be mentally fulfilled or well off, as Leo mentions in his videos. He often suggests spending time with one's self, and looking inward for answers, but maybe to a degree for certain individuals such as myself?

32 minutes ago, Hanna Luna said:

@Haumea2018

How do I integrate more Fe?

I just feel as though I shouldn't HAVE to depend on others to be mentally fulfilled or well off, as Leo mentions in his videos.

You could take a psychedelic or MDMA. 

Also nothing wrong with depending a bit on other's as in we need some social contact to be happy, enlightened or not.

Since you're intp you're probably also ennegram type 5. Have a read https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-5 

Our biggest trap is replacing direct experience with concept's ?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Hahaha. Welcome to Actualized.org. Leo is one crazy motherfucker. Your life will never be the same again. There is always a new horizon, a greater wisdom. You will get used to it. :)

Remember to take time to feel. This work is centered around feeling rather than thinking, even though sometimes it may seem otherwise. Feeling is the guide.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

10 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Remember to take time to feel. Feeling is the guide.

And by this I mean that literally just sit or lie down for a moment and feel your emotions. Don't try to meditate or anything, just feel. This will be very worthwhile, trust me.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Hanna Luna Don't let people gaslight you that you should stop doing what INTP's love to do.

That is a very common thing in spiritual circles. They will gaslight you to stop thinking or asking questions.

Of course getting lost in theory is also a common trap. Traps everywhere.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Hanna Luna said:

@Forestluv Did the curiosity that propelled you to take on all of these new adventures and experiences lead to a feeling of satisfaction or lasting joy?

I’d say it’s a mixture. Each exploration is satisfying and joyful in a way, yet there are also disappointments, sadness and discomfort. It’s all part of the movie. Yet I would be miserable if I felt like I was caged.

For me, exploring is not only traveling to new places and doing new activities. I’ve gone places laying on my living room floor that were as exploratory as traveling through jungles of Belize. 

I like a mind like water