Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Chasing that unique Oneness experience

5 posts in this topic

I had one very radical oneness experience which I haven't been able to replicate or experience with any other psychedelic or technique. Not even DMT or 5-meo-dmt has given me it.

It was a experience of absolute nothingness, but such nothingness so intense that I destroyed the belief in such a thing of a linear material reality.  

In other psychedelics, there is always still an "insight* or an "understanding* of the experience. But what made this one special is that the experience was so brutal that I couldn't have no words . Because it was the end of my life , reality, and everything. I couldn't say even I was God. It was just nothing. And it was so real.

At the same time now I have a normal life in a city . There is so many people, cars, experiences. This material reality feels real as fuck . Maybe what I experienced was just hallucinations. I guess I'll never know

Edited by Javfly33

Why does it have to be a radical experience to be meaningful, or even life-changing? What if the realization was boringly simple? So simple that your mind refused to accept it?

Radical experiences don't end suffering. They are usually only temporary. The end of suffering is deeply realizing that your conditioned mind will never bring you happiness, and You are already infinitely abundant. Are you willing to let go of your thoughts, and simply be?

That internal alignment is the end of chasing enlightenment, and the realization that nothing ever needed to be chased in the first place, which is inherently liberating and beautiful.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Yeah man it's every experience... it's THIS experience!

You are trying to find it somewhere else because you believe THIS isn't it!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

21 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

At the same time now I have a normal life in a city . There is so many people, cars, experiences. This material reality feels real as fuck . Maybe what I experienced was just hallucinations. I guess I'll never know

Self realization is not the end of the "normal life in a city". It's noticing that there is only life, there is no "you" as a separate entity. It is already the case. ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x