Dunnel

God's experience before reality

19 posts in this topic

I remember Leo once saying that "you" were basically the only thing that existed before the "big bang" or the illusion was created. What was then our conscious experience floating in nothingness. Nothing? 

Edited by Dunnel

There is no "before" the ilusion. Time exist only within the ilusion and time itself is part of the ilusion. Its strangeloop bending into itself and it has no start or end.

18 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

There is no "before" the ilusion. Time exist only within the ilusion and time itself is part of the ilusion. Its strangeloop bending into itself and it has no start or end.

So God has always experienced reality in infinite amounts ways? Time to do psychedelics I guess. 

Im trying to imagine God where the dream state we all are in now wasnt created yet and what that conscious experience was like. But if God is in infinite amounts of worlds/dimensions right now, whos to say when it all started if its always just been like that. I have never tried psychedelics so this may sound silly but Im thinking about this in my finite mind to see where it goes. 

Edited by Dunnel

Another way to think of it is that you could be stuck in 5minute loop for eternity and you would never find out because you lose your memories everytime when you come back. Now imagine that the loop is infinite and it has no start or end because every part of that loop is right in the middle of it. And the loop spreads in more than one dimension but in infinite number of dimensions.

Edited by AdamR95

1 hour ago, Dunnel said:

What was then our conscious experience floating in nothingness. Nothing?

You are still floating in Nothingness right now.

But, you can also have "blank" experiences of Nothing. It feels very similar to what you might imagine the universe was like before the Big Bang.

Have you never died in your dreams and experienced just being a conscious void for a while? That is it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you never died in your dreams and experienced just being a conscious void for a while?

I always wake up just before that happens. :| Guess Im a pussy.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Reality created itself by viewing itself from a perspective from which it has always existed (”the present moment”)

12 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I always wake up just before that happens. :| Guess Im a pussy.

Die harder ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Die harder ;)

I'll try tonight. -_-

Dont look at me! Look inside!

10 hours ago, Dunnel said:

I remember Leo once saying that "you" were basically the only thing that existed before the "big bang" or the illusion was created. What was then our conscious experience floating in nothingness. Nothing? 

It is not about your experience floating anywhere, only reason why you can't sense nothingness, creation when it happens is because it is so transparent that you can't even really see it before it manifests into something, it is just action before thinking of action, because it isn't thinking, but at the same time it is. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you never died in your dreams and experienced just being a conscious void for a while?

When I was something like 15 years old I had a dream where I was shot in the head and I remember it very well. Right the same second my visual sight went black. The first few seconds while I was falling down on the ground my vision was more like wavy and I was still kind of with my body, but really soon it turned more steady until it was just emptiness and I wasn't the body anymore. I was still aware exactly like I was when I was in my body so I just remember wondering: ''so this is what death feels like''.

Even though I can't say what death really feels like for sure but I have a strong feeling that it's something like that. Probably just a belief I've absorbed from a wild dream that really got deep into my psyche :D 

@Leo GuraNo, I just wake up. I have lucid dreamed a lot ever since I saw your vid on "Life is a dream". I can try killing myself next time I sleep ;)

Edited by Dunnel

2 hours ago, Demeter said:

@Dunnel , the loneliness must have been excruciating. Hence, creation!

This is the ultimate truth. Since God or the (S) is infinitely omniscient, it saw all time at once and comprehended eternity, thus, in horror of eternal loneliness, it split itself off into infinite POVs to experience itself for eternity.

There was never a time that reality did not exist. Reality technically does not even exist, it's just a concept. All there exists is imagination.

@Demeter@justfortodayWell, loneliness seems to be a experience created by god. I dont think it existed before "he" created this dream. I feel like its more infinite creativity that started all this. 

On 3/1/2021 at 11:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

You are still floating in Nothingness right now.

But, you can also have "blank" experiences of Nothing. It feels very similar to what you might imagine the universe was like before the Big Bang.

Have you never died in your dreams and experienced just being a conscious void for a while? That is it.

Wow, I never thought about that. I’ve experienced that a lot of times in my dreams.

On 01/03/2021 at 7:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

It happened to me once. I was walking down a street with a friend of mine in the dream. We were chatting about I don’t know what. Then I asked my friend “Life is so weird. Is it real?” And my friend replied “Thank God it isn’t.” And as he said that I looked up at the sky but the sky wasn’t blue, it was all white and it was infinite and I almost merged with it. It happened quickly and then I woke up. It was so amazing. I got out of bed and my waking reality felt dream-like for a while. I’d never had a dream like that. Funny that you metioned it.

On 06/03/2021 at 9:09 PM, Dunnel said:

@Demeter@justfortodayWell, loneliness seems to be a experience created by god. I dont think it existed before "he" created this dream. I feel like its more infinite creativity that started all this. 

Makes sense