OneIntoOne

Why hasn't Leo pulled the trigger yet?

5 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I took the LP course , bin following the YouTube channel for 5 years , probably watched 90% of the content , It radically changed my life for the good -  so thank you for that!

Question:

As i go on the self actualization journey,  watching the YouTube videos (oldest to newest) was obvious that the beginning is geared towards business money success etc, and as Spirituality/Enlightenment gets introduced (about 5 years ago) the channel mainly shifts from material success topics into Spirituality/Enlightenment.

Throughout the years i felt Leo is struggling between leaving all behind and focusing on getting the highest levels of consciousness possible - vis staying here and create some middle way. (but deep down knows what the right thing is to do...)

My question is:

1 - Why hasn't he made a decision yet?

2 - What is the right decision? 

Edited by OneIntoOne

The purpose of life is for the unique experience of your soul's journey.

Since you are God. Your human life is a unique exploration of one of your infinite possibilities.

Thus, it's not always the "right" decision or "wrong" decision to always be moving forward spiritually or for any decision for that matter.

It all depends on what you want to experience and at what time.

All aspects of God will merge back into itself in time anyways which is the theme of all life. 

Meanwhile you can take your time and decide at what pace you will remember your true Self.

Suicide is selfish, therefore you can only die and go to Unity as opposed to reincarnation when you least expect it. ;)

On 3/1/2021 at 3:00 PM, OneIntoOne said:

@Leo Gura I took the LP course , bin following the YouTube channel for 5 years , probably watched 90% of the content , It radically changed my life for the good -  so thank you for that!

Question:

As i go on the self actualization journey,  watching the YouTube videos (oldest to newest) was obvious that the beginning is geared towards business money success etc, and as Spirituality/Enlightenment gets introduced (about 5 years ago) the channel mainly shifts from material success topics into Spirituality/Enlightenment.

Throughout the years i felt Leo is struggling between leaving all behind and focusing on getting the highest levels of consciousness possible - vis staying here and create some middle way. (but deep down knows what the right thing is to do...)

My question is:

1 - Why hasn't he made a decision yet?

2 - What is the right decision? 

He said he came close to mahasamadhi and got spooked so he is taking a break from psychedelics. In one of his newer blogs he said he feels he is headed into a void of infinite love or something but for now wants to continue making videos and writing his book first to create breadcumbs for people to follow him.

The highest level of consciousness is what you are in the first place. 

Look around. You bout to outdo that eh? 

God. Speed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE