The Buddha

Why Leo has no grace?

119 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

That's the will of a enlightened soul, absolutely unbreakable.  If there were ever a photo that encapsulates spirituality taken to it's finality this is it.  

LMAO! Just notice how y'all are projecting your ideas onto reality.

I don't know the exact techniques that the monk used, but it's not like he'd done magic. Any dedicated buddhist could do the same. To a buddhist, that's just science, not very different from taking a certain type of drug or anaesthetic.

Look up the reasons behind this burning monk, it was part of a political protest in Vietnam.

It had nothing to do with "grace" per se.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

LMAO! Just notice how y'all are projecting your ideas onto reality.

I don't know the exact techniques that the monk used, but it's not like he'd done magic. Any dedicated buddhist could do the same. To a buddhist, that's just science, not very different from taking a certain type of drug or anaesthetic.

Look up the reasons behind this burning monk, it was part of a political protest in Vietnam.

It had nothing to do with "grace" per se.

I was speaking poetically and describing what that photo was to me.  

It could be photoshopped, doesn't make a difference.  I wasn't trying to get into a debate over details.  

Well, maybe he does have a subtle grace that fits well into this aeon. Its all perspective. There may be traditional dogma on what grace is, muddying the waters. Or it may just be who you do or do not resonate with best. 

Well I have heard that grace is only visible to those who are ready to see it, those who are receptive. So I am not surprised the concept causes a little bit of a stir. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

Leo looks very graceful to me. He is one of the most graceful spiritual teachers I've seen! His big-picture thinking, his conceptualizations, his holism, his depth of understanding, it's all unbelievably graceful. Graceful in an unparalleled way.

As an individual, you're going to be graceful in your own unique way.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@calibrate I really enjoyed your comment thanks.

@Bodhitree It may be, I think the key is how sensitive you are to life. How well u listen reality and the universe, then grace is unavoidable even if it comes in a form of guru, beautiful temple/church, nature or the sky. If u are able to listen u will hear what is being said at every moment. I feel a lot of people here are to much inside their own spiritual bubble, then u have the moderators that are at the top of the mountain and when the message arrives to the valley u are like huh?O.o

So this is my dilema with this forum to be honest (and the stupid non-duals that never add anything to the discussion) 

@The Buddha because, his “I” and identity or ego is still so powerful, he can not love others enough and as hisself, which is the only way to surrender the “I”. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, James123 said:

@The Buddha because, his “I” and identity or ego is still so powerful, he can not love others enough and as hisself, which is the only way to surrender the “I”. 

There is no such thing as the only way.

1 Leo is still young. 

2 Leo is not your typical spiritual Guru. He is more of a life coach and an intellectual. Philosopher you might say.  Not your "kiss my feet and take my grace" type of deal. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

21 minutes ago, vladorion said:

There is no such thing as the only way.

Without love and compassion, self stays. This is the only way. Practice anything you want till end of your life, permanent enlightenment will not happen without love and compassion. And you will waste your life with self (suffering). 

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Without love and compassion, self stays. This is the only way. Practice anything you want till end of your life, permanent enlightenment will not happen without love and compassion. And you will waste your life with self (suffering). 

The most important love and compassion is to yourself, not others. You can't truly love others unless you love every aspect of yourself. Then loving others is natural. Otherwise, it's b.s.

4 minutes ago, vladorion said:

The most important love and compassion is to yourself, not others. You can't truly love others unless you love every aspect of yourself. Then loving others is natural. Otherwise, it's b.s.

? everything and everyone is you. You are me and i am you. You are in wrong direction brother. 

Good luck! ? 

32 minutes ago, James123 said:

? everything and everyone is you. You are me and i am you. You are in wrong direction brother. 

Good luck! ? 

First you talked about loving others, now you switched to "everything is you" when I talked about loving yourself.

Another example of jumping between perspectives to get out of a conversation.

If everything is you, then there is no loving others.

Edited by vladorion

45 minutes ago, vladorion said:

The most important love and compassion is to yourself, not others

Not the self. there is no others. Because everything is you. 

5 minutes ago, vladorion said:

when I talked about loving yourself.

Not the self. 

Peace?

@The Buddha

To me, saying Leo doesn’t have grace, is like witnessing someone in the delightful & downright glorious rapture of joy, empowerment, passion, freedom, love, and living in purpose much bigger and incredibly more inspiring than just thinking on behalf of one’s self....and faulting them for not expressing or portraying enough peace and or contentment. 

@vladorion

Finite mind: This or that. Black or white. Self or self & other. 

Infinite mind: Not. Two. 

Love: What’s this self & other stuff? It’s thoughts. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I don’t think it is a question of fault, exactly. Grace is not something you consciously express, it flows from within as a sign of the achievement of your spirit. As I understand it anyway. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

@Bodhitree

Indeed. True delight. But this isn’t a thread about what’s flowing within. I’d go so far as to say there is no example of what you consciously express. You is the expression of consciousness. Amounts to just my option of course, but the expression of consciousness we regard as Leo is perfect as is, and more so, is oriented toward helping other expressions realize the same. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

"Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self."
"As rain falls equally on the just and the unjust, do not burden your heart with judgments but rain your kindness equally on all."
"In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true."

– Buddha

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 3/2/2021 at 11:03 AM, James123 said:

Good luck! ? 

You say he is in the wrong direction.

Well, if he was one with you, he wouldn't be.. you wouldn't be saying there is someone apart from you, that is in the wrong direction.

The fact is, the guy is right, as soon as he mentioned about loving yourself you switched topics... almost like you fear something inside you, like have problems accepting yourself, past traumas? 

I used to believe everything was one with me, until truth kicked in and showed me how things really are.

Even before all came to be? Everything was not one with you, the source was entangled.... the quantum world, etc.. but there was individuation, you were not one with anybody..you were just you and another being was another being as different aspect of field of field of souls and being... learn more about it here: 

The fact is that.. there is not even what we can conclude as things getting together forming an "everything"... no no, there is not even that... each event in space time is its own quantum paradox. That ia separated from other quantum events and we are not linked to them..most of them have no affect on another.. and things build up and disappear.. we can't say what is "everything".. things in an event change and build.up for itself and has nothing to do with another... that came from zero. There is ni "everything" that you can be "entangled" with.. your mind can attach to a specific dimension of existence in a particular space time spot..but that's a quantum enigma... 

Your mind resides in a mind dimension..it's not in the same frame of existence.

But at the end of the day, the personal self is just quantum information, you are you, what makes you you is quantum ID information..your genes ..after death you get to become who you were before all that.. the individualized part of a certain  source that goes beyond quantum

Edited by AllahuAkbar