The Buddha

Why Leo has no grace?

119 posts in this topic

@The Buddha i think it's because Leo is absolutely enlightened with psychedelics, but his ego is very strong without them. simple. it is clearly perceived even by reading it here. it is rough, abrupt. The truth does not flow in him if it is not in a trance, but he is a person of great courage and great ambition, and with a very powerful intellect.

49 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

@allislove 

@Forestluv

I disagree, it is quite an universal fact. If not how it is explained things like: all tipes of animals following Ramana Maharshi, being in joy and peace by his mere presence. They were fucking ecstatic, their faces said it everything, it may be an assumption also but it is quite obvious that his grace was beyond humans, animals and plants and that everyone could feel it.

I know that there can be also different degrees and everyone can react different but anyway to much evidence to discart it as relative or assumption.

I am absolutely perplexed by the presence of such beliefs here on this forum.

Maybe quit hanging out with stage Blue/Conformist buddhists, and then try questioning these dogmas/stories/beliefs.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Leos grace is there don't you worry about it, authenticity too. Not to blow sunshine up his ass but, he's probably one of the geniuses of his day. 

Not a bad combination. 

@Gesundheit It is widely reported the extreme magnetism Ramana Maharshi had upon all animals, in fact he treated the same a cow or an squirrel than a human being. Do the research it will truly surprise u.

And about the second message, I in fact just know a person that is buddhist and we have never talked about it. I am not buddhist (neither was Buddha), but he was a great sage and I really enjoy his teachings and his way. Never talked about anything of this, not because he did not know but just because he said it doesn't matter if u still suffer. I just enjoy his approuch and eternal state of bliss no matter what happens. Which is why I love him, because even though there is much more than what he ever said he was always in joy, peace and happiness; and, isn't that what we all want in our human existence?

I just don't know why it triggers u this topic but is a thing u should definetely check, after u check how all animals went to Ramana;)

@The Buddha I know what you mean, I too have known a few very rare individuals who had this grace, like a full moon shining all around them. It’s immediately obvious. I have read that progress of the disciple happened with the grace of the guru, its why thousands of people would come and hear Osho speak his discourses live. I have even known a few English sannyasins who were told by him to attend the Hindi discourses, because the silences mattered more than the words. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

@Hero in progress Yes, he is so authentic that is very true. A thing that is very missed in other spiritual gurus that talk as if they were All-Knowing and Omnipotent.

Anyway, Leo is you and all the demons and angels and grace too ...all of it is you anyway.

So what is all the fuss about? : )

Some songs make us happy, some sad etc.  

Edited by freejoy

@The Buddha I'm absolutely perplexed by how far some humans are willing to go to preserve their beliefs. Ramana died of cancer, for God's sake. Doesn't sound so perfect now, does he?

I have no interest in stage Blue debates. Believe whatever you want. But know that beliefs color perception. So, whatever you're experiencing, it's because of your beliefs. If you change your beliefs, your perception will change with them.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Bodhitree Yes mate, for me it's also a very clear phenomena. Maybe because I am very sensitive and I can feel very quickly other's people energy. And about the hindi thing it makes total sense, in fact Osho was a lot like that. He said that he spoke only for u to realize his silence, the same way when u hear a crow in the night makes the silence after more profound.

@freejoy Bit tired of non-dual answers, so what? Yes, it is true, what u say is Absolute Truth: So what?

One will get close more and more to the source once one decides to surrender his gifted intellect (ego-mind), but it's a very challenging and would be a slow process, eventually one will live in his heart instead of his mind.

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@The Buddha I'm absolutely perplexed by how far some humans are willing to go to preserve their beliefs. Ramana died of cancer, for God's sake. Doesn't sound so perfect now, does he?

I have no interest in stage Blue debates. Believe whatever you want. But know that beliefs color perception. So, whatever you're experiencing, it's because of your beliefs. If you change your beliefs, your perception will change with them.

Well, Ramana’s reply when he was asked about the cancer on his arm was that the cancer, too, has a right to live. I think he was absolutely right to do what he did. I’m absolutely perplexed by how far some humans are willing to go to preserve their lives. After all, death is not the end. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

@Gesundheit  Surprised that a human body died? In whatever form he did, does that even matter? Do u even read the reports of all what happened that night? Do u even studied it deeply and conciously or by previous believes u assumed things. Like he took no global anestesia in all the operations, in where it was compulsary to do so. During all the operations he was in absolute bliss. One of the doctors was interviewed and said that after that operation he realized that complete liberation was posible. When he was asked to cure himself by his devotees he answered:

"Why are you so attached to this body? Let it go", and "Where can I go? I am here."

Well u can say he wasn't able to do so but anyway. Also at the exact time of his death a shooting star was seen and disappeared behind his holy mountain.

If he was just the only one... There are thousands of great sages with stories like this, but maybe your believes of what can or not be is making u blind to what is obvious across al human history.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I answer u with your own words:

Believe whatever you want. But know that beliefs color perception. So, whatever you're experiencing, it's because of your beliefs. If you change your beliefs, your perception will change with them.

An open mind is always required to go beyond your comfort zone.

Because those "saints" are just fools who talk in a certain way, so their followers can simp for them. They are wearing a mask. When the camera is off, I bet they don't talk in that way.

In Tate we trust

24 minutes ago, Bodhitree said:

Well, Ramana’s reply when he was asked about the cancer on his arm was that the cancer, too, has a right to live. I think he was absolutely right to do what he did. I’m absolutely perplexed by how far some humans are willing to go to preserve their lives. After all, death is not the end. 

Not that I disagree with what you said, but that's kinda missing the point.

The point is that famous people are worshipped & idolized, and they have extremely polished images that get even more polished by the minute,  when in fact they're just ordinary people, like the rest of us. All the heroic stories are nothing but an exaggeration, but a lot of people naively believe and buy into them to fill in certain psychological needs, I would say mostly of safety.

Stories of human perfection are for children, and perhaps for recreation. They simply don't match reality. People need to learn how to distinguish between reality and metaphor.

Edited by Gesundheit

@The Buddha Whatever dude.

I've already given you the ultimate answer to your question. The rest is on you.

"Why Leo has no grace?"

He has, but it's your beliefs that are blocking you from seeing it. Period.

@m0hsen Yes, I also feel Leo has a lot more juice to give about intelectual understanding.

@StarStruck It may be but also saying all saints are like that it is a quite naive. By the fact that if all your procces goes well u will end up being a saint or sage.

@Gesundheit It is funny because of your profile picture, u may arrive till the 8 bull. Where all himalayan yogis arrive and rest till their last day. However, true sages go full circle till the 10th bull where they end up where they began but drunk with the divine, which seems imposible in your belief system

He's talking about the energy some people are transmitting, not the way they talk or move or their public image.