Leo Gura

OMG, CPAC Cringe Is Here

31 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, fortifyacacia3 said:

I voted for Joe Biden and I regret it. I'll never make such a mistake again.

In less than two months, the Biden administration moved troops into Syria and bombed the country relentlessly. We don't even know the truth about the damage they've done.

They're using pretexts like "fighting terrorism", but a country like Syria does not even have enough resources to provide for its vulnerable citizens.

Trump was a horrible president in terms of character, but at least he didn't start new wars.

The Trump Republicans have their own issues but from what I can see, they have more common sense than the Democrats.

We don't have to start news wars. We don't have to kill innocent people.

And because of the horrific measures of the Biden administration, I'll consider voting for Trump for the first time, in case he's going to run again.

It breaks my heart to see the Biden administration doing unethical things, an administration that I've had faith in.

You guys may not like the way I assess the situation, but I have to be impartial and nonbias. I have to put my ego aside.

From now on, I will vote based on policy and actions, not rhetoric. I will vote based on what happens in reality, not what I'm seeing on television or YouTube.

@EnRoute Trump did more drone strikes and bombings than Obama. You just choose to ignore what doesn't suit your narrative.

Lower consciousness people will always commit more violence and war despite their rhetoric.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Obama did 10x more drone strikes than Bush. 

Biden also voted for the Iraq war. Why can’t we call out both sides? 

Edited by Joel3102

@Joel3102 One thing is to call out both sides, another is to paint a false narrative that both sides are equally bad when one side is clearly worse than the other.

I agree. The Rs are 100% worse than Ds on policy, but doesn’t give Ds a free pass when they do bad stuff.

Edited by Joel3102

3 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura Obama did 10x more drone strikes than Bush. 

Biden also voted for the Iraq war. Why can’t we call out both sides? 

Those drone strikes were in stead of a trillion dollar war that cost 100,000+ lives.

Your thinking on these issues is childish. You have no idea the seriousness of geopolitics and what is required to maintain order.

Drones hardly even existed in the Bush era. It's like saying Hitler was a good guy for not using lasers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Let's not forget the hundreds of thousands of deaths that Trump is directly responsible for due to the criminally negligent way he "handled" the Covid pandemic. That figure is comparable to the number of people who died in Iraq in the escalating violence that was unleashed after the US Invaded.

Something like %40 of Covid deaths in the US could have been avoided if the US had a reasonably competent response to the pandemic that was comparable to other industrialized democracies. (Source : https://www.businessinsider.com/analysis-trump-covid-19-response-40-percent-us-deaths-avoidable-2021-2)

So let's not give the guy a 'free pass' for supposedly not starting any wars, when his domestic policy killed just as many people.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those drone strikes were in stead of a trillion dollar war that cost 100,000+ lives.

Your thinking on these issues is childish. You have no idea the seriousness of geopolitics and what is required to maintain order.

Drones hardly even existed in the Bush era. It's like saying Hitler was a good guy for not using lasers.

I agree 100% that nothing Obama did compared to the Iraq invasion, which was primarily a Republican led neoconservative effort. But why did 58% of Senate Democrats vote for the invasion.

Maybe some drones and foreign interventions are necessary for world order. I’ve somewhat moderated my view from full blown non-interventionism. I’m agnostic on how much the US should do overseas. But the truth lies somewhere in between invasions like Iraq and isolationism. 

@EnRoute

honestly, to just say "good presidents don't bomb" is incredibly naive. Trump increased our use in mercenaries by 65%, far more than we have of troops. Trump expanded war and privatized it to hide from his accountability. Trump bombed afghanistan and yemen (and wherever else) more than any other president.  thinking "no new wars" is falling into rhetoric. War needs propagandizing among all else, maybe you should listen to what the repub voting base actually wants and you'll see who allows what policies. The fact that you are so quick to find faith in the Trump administration only shows the shortcomings in your redundant dem faith. Of course dems being in office, alone, is not remotely enough. 

Edited by fortifyacacia3

Appearantly even Alex Jones is tired of Trump :P

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

@ItsNick I always felt Alex was playing a "role"with all the crazy shit he does, at some point you gotta realize how foolish you are