Leo Gura

OMG, CPAC Cringe Is Here

31 posts in this topic

I just can't :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I just can't :D

54 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

pathetic pity party 

I know! I thought about making a thread here about this myself, but I wasn't sure if anybody here would really care about it. 

Trump made another asinine speech at the CPAC today about how the presidential election was stolen. I pray that he does fuck the GOP's chances of winning the midterm elections next year.

Edited by Hardkill

I was watching the nascar race a few minutes ago and they kept advertising that crap. I was like " I'm here for race cars not politics goddamn it". That's just the way it goes. People think their audience is all conservatives, but they got some liberals in there. If it was a pop rock music festival they would be marketing Biden's green new deal. That's such a big problem though, and that's that conservatives think it's ok that the government is less powerful than the companies. We need to take money out of politics in order to make it the best for the people. I heard from bernie that amazon pays no federal income tax. Which absolutely ridiculous because they all get corrupted by jeff bezos and then that lures them into making laws that suit the billionaires and the politicians lives are made better, but they cant see big picture that it affects the 200 million other people in the country, so our biggest option to counter this is to trust bust these robber barons like jeff bezos and wall street. Guys and girls..... that's all that wall street brokers are, and that's robber barons. Like Carnegie and all his companions from back in the 19th century. So were going back in time almost except we have better technology, and this right here is where biden needs to really step in after we get the covid situation under control. I was also thinking that a great idea of government would be a holarchical social capitalist democracy. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Is this composed of all the wife beaters?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Is this composed of all the wife beaters?

Probably. Though, I got a feeling that Ted Cruz's wife beats him up and Melania Trump probably beats her hubby too.

44 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Probably. Though, I got a feeling that Ted Cruz's wife beats him up and Melania Trump probably beats her hubby too.

Trump definitely likes bending over and getting the fly-swatter.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Imo, Josh Hawley is the only one that has the charisma to be the top con man that emotionally manipulates the right wing that lacks critical thinking. Here is going Full Monty pandering to MAGA. My only question is whether he is ruthless and sadistic enough. Trump doesn't give a fuck. I think Hawley still has some fucks to give. In a different environment, I can see him dialing down the batshit crazy and trying to act like a reasonable conservative. 

All the others can throw red meat, yet are either too cringe (Ted Cruz, Don Jr) or too stiff (Tom Cotton). 

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

Imo, Josh Hawley is the only one that has the charisma to be the top con man that emotionally manipulates the right wing that lacks critical thinking. Here is going Full Monty pandering to MAGA. My only question is whether he is ruthless and sadistic enough. Trump doesn't give a fuck. I think Hawley still has some fucks to give. In a different environment, I can see him dialing down the batshit crazy and trying to act like a reasonable conservative. 

All the others can throw red meat, yet are either too cringe (Ted Cruz, Don Jr) or too stiff (Tom Cotton). 

Something drastic needs to be done to these monsters. For years, they've been destroying the foundation of our country's democracy, even as we speak. 

I don't find Hawley charismatic. He's kinda stiff and cold.

Looks like Trump will win the 2024 Rep nomination unless he is in jail or in a hospital bed.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks like Trump will win the 2024 Rep nomination unless he is in jail or in a hospital bed.

A lot can change in three years, yet based on now - if Trump runs in 2024 no republican will run against him in the primary. 

I’d give it a 50:50 chance he runs. I think there is a good chance Trump keeps suggesting he might run for attention and to maintain his power. Then in the fall of 2023, he finally announces he wont run. 

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Something drastic needs to be done to these monsters. For years, they've been destroying the foundation of our country's democracy, even as we speak. 

The average consciousness in America is too low for that. Nearly half the country thinks that Trump and his ilk are saviors against the communist monsters. And they would rather have a strong-armed authoritarian than democracy. 

If something drastic was done against Trump and his ilk, there would be a massive violent MAGA revolt. I think a better approach is slowly bleeding them to death. 

32 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

The average consciousness in America is too low for that. Nearly half the country thinks that Trump and his ilk are saviors against the communist monsters. And they would rather have a strong-armed authoritarian than democracy. 

If something drastic was done against Trump and his ilk, there would be a massive violent MAGA revolt. I think a better approach is slowly bleeding them to death. 

I know......it's a national tragedy that the average consciousness in the US is indeed too low. Yeah, there are way too many MAGA zombies that live in our country. So, how would "bleeding them to death" work?

55 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Then in the fall of 2023, he finally announces he wont run. 

I doubt this ego would allow him to not run again, especially given how popular he still is. He's gonna want all the media attention after starving for 4 years.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm wondering what would happen if Trump is the Republican candidate for the presidential election, but is being charged with criminal charges or is in the middle if criminal trails or has even been convicted but not sentenced? The Republicans could spin that as the Democrats and the DOJ using that as an excuse to prevent Trump from running. Would that cause a constitutional crisis in removing a presidential candidate's main opponent? Has this ever happened before?

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I doubt this ego would allow him to not run again, especially given how popular he still is. He's gonna want all the media attention after starving for 4 years.

5 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I'm wondering what would happen if Trump is the Republican candidate for the presidential election, but is being charged with criminal charges or is in the middle if criminal trails or has even been convicted but not sentenced? The Republicans could spin that as the Democrats and the DOJ using that as an excuse to prevent Trump from running. Would that cause a constitutional crisis in removing a presidential candidate's main opponent? Has this ever happened before?

I pray that Trump will pay for all his crimes. Though, they say that the clock is ticking with the Trump cases. I am worried about the possibility that all of these criminal investigations on him may take so long to the point where they end up passing their statutes of limitations.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-tax-documents-are-new-york-prosecutors-clock-ticking-ncna1258998

Edited by Hardkill

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

I think there is a good chance Trump keeps suggesting he might run for attention and to maintain his power. Then in the fall of 2023, he finally announces he wont run. 

God, that would be so great. He'd royally screw over the Republicans, which they'd deserve for backing him. And it would ensure the Democrats would win with no opposition, ensuring lots of progressive policies getting passed unhampered.

Seems like no matter how this all goes, it's the death nail to the GOP, and it will be all thanks to Trump.

@Leo Gura He will be 78 by then. I doubt he will be able to do much.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie