knakoo

Enlightenment is not binary ? But every soul has one last life and then "dies"

9 posts in this topic

It is common on this forum to read that enlightenment is not binary. Indeed it seems that there are stages to awakening.

But if you take into consideration that everyone has a soul who is on a multi-life journey, then there is such a thing as "real" binary enlightenment that happens on each soul last life no ?

Something else intrigues me.

If you make the supposition for instance that Jesus christ became "fully" enlightened, then his soul died during his lifetime. But I read story about spiritual seekers "calling on" ascended masters like Jesus and having powerful experiences. So is the soul of Jesus out there still influencing our world today ? If yes then how does that work ? Is it because time is an illusion ?

Also one example that I remember is Michael Alan Singer describing in his beautiful book "The surrender experiment" feeling the presence of Paramahansa Yogananda in the most powerful experience of his life. If you assume that Paramahansa Yogananda became fully enlightened, then how can he have an influence past his lifetime ?

1 hour ago, knakoo said:

But if you take into consideration that everyone has a soul who is on a multi-life journey, then there is such a thing as "real" binary enlightenment that happens on each soul last life no ?

Full mahasamadhi vs not full mahasamadhi. (from the ultimate perspective that's of course bs).

From this binary perspective, Jesus didn't have full enlightenment while on earth.

1 hour ago, knakoo said:

. But I read story about spiritual seekers "calling on" ascended masters like Jesus and having powerful experiences. So is the soul of Jesus out there still influencing our world today ? If yes then how does that work ? 

(...)

feeling the presence of Paramahansa Yogananda 

2 ways how these things are possible:

• it seems like there are different kinds of mahasamadhis. Apparently, some who do mahasamadhi stay around in the astral. From there they can affect us (as well as all people who died a normal death). If you are psychic, you can hear and see them. They can give you advice and transmissions. Those who do full mahasamadhi are conpletely gone 
  • Thoughtforms. Santa Claus is a real astral entity. Humanity created it by thinking about it and putting emotions into it. You can look up thought forms and egregors (tulpas, servitors), to learn more. Because people keep thinking about famous deceased people, there are thoughtforms of them on the astral. They can help and interact with you in the same way as the real person could. But they are usually weaker.
Edited by GreenWoods

On 01/03/2021 at 1:51 AM, GreenWoods said:

Full mahasamadhi vs not full mahasamadhi. (from the ultimate perspective that's of course bs).

From this binary perspective, Jesus didn't have full enlightenment while on earth.

2 ways how these things are possible:

• it seems like there are different kinds of mahasamadhis. Apparently, some who do mahasamadhi stay around in the astral. From there they can affect us (as well as all people who died a normal death). If you are psychic, you can hear and see them. They can give you advice and transmissions. Those who do full mahasamadhi are conpletely gone 
  • Thoughtforms. Santa Claus is a real astral entity. Humanity created it by thinking about it and putting emotions into it. You can look up thought forms and egregors (tulpas, servitors), to learn more. Because people keep thinking about famous deceased people, there are thoughtforms of them on the astral. They can help and interact with you in the same way as the real person could. But they are usually weaker.

Thank you for the insightful answer !

I found a video on this topic that I thought was absolutely fascinating. It describes the 7 densities of consciousness and reincarnation cycle from the book the Law of One (RA material). I would love to know what some of you guys think of this video !

According to Mahayana Buddhism, buddhas exist in different planes of reality.

Just because every concept is deconstructed, doesn't mean the apparent existence stops.

A soul would just be another body of some sort, on some level.  Nobody wants to bound as this body, but being any other body would end up being the same thing.  It may seem more appealing cause from our perspective the body of a soul seems more subtle and less bound.  If something got reincarnated, it would have to be something.  If it wasn't something, you wouldn't say it got reincarnated, you would just say there was this thing and then that thing.  If you were something that was beyond being any particular thing at all, on any level, it wouldn't even be able to be said that it was reincarnated into something else.  There wasn't ever really a soul that could be called an individual, a soul would be only slightly less transitory than a human body.

Edited by Mulky

If all we do when we get enlightened is to end up reborn as a new soul in a universe where life goes in forever in an endless cycle of birth and rebirth, really what's the point of trying to achieve sainthood? It seems like every endeavor done in life is done to chase pleasure and avoid pain...  and virtually everything done is pointless because it's all been done, forgotten, done again, forgotten again...  In a million years nobody will remember our species and nothing of what we have done will matter unless we've managed to spread around the galaxy but even then in a billion years we will be long forgotten. There just seems to be a sense of futility to life with this knowledge... we do all this personal development to avoid some "unfulfilled" feeling when we get old because we didn't "live life to the fullest?" meanwhile we're just going to reincarnate an infinite number of more times to do it all again, over and over...  It's all a mind trick. I'm not really as negative as I appear I'm just pondering. :)

Edited by sholomar

"One last life" "previous lifes" "lifes"

Let me ask you this: are you conscious of anything else than this moment right here?

Where could a "previous life" or "one last life" be than right here, now?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

On 3/2/2021 at 3:42 AM, knakoo said:

Thank you for the insightful answer !

I found a video on this topic that I thought was absolutely fascinating. It describes the 7 densities of consciousness and reincarnation cycle from the book the Law of One (RA material). I would love to know what some of you guys think of this video !

You're welcome!

It looks like a good model. 

But you don't need to go through all of that. By doing full mahasamadhi you skip all these densities and go straight to the 7th density, actually completing 7th density. No need for millions of years, 'you' can do that this 'lifetime'.

I'm not sure about there being an 8th density in the way he describes it. From the relative perspective yes. But from the absolute perspective, mahasamadhi might be the end. For ever.

On 3/2/2021 at 2:48 PM, vladorion said:

According to Mahayana Buddhism, buddhas exist in different planes of reality.

"Different planes of reality" exist if you imagine them.

Mahasamadhi is the end of all imagination.