goldpower123

Entered the astral plane

11 posts in this topic

Last night I took 1 cap (2-3 teaspoons) of Apple Cider Vinegar with water, I took it for a few days recently but stopped for a while. Oh my gosh it really hits well.

An hour later felt heightened senses and the side effects kick in, and my pineal gland instantly decalcified (headaches etc.) everything became more malleable and flexible as it does in higher consciousness/dream world. Everything and all of physical reality felt more like energy and that I cannot die. 

I had so many dreams too last night. I woke up for about 45 minutes at 6am then went back to sleep for 2 hours. The amount of vivid dreams in those 2 hours were crazy, kind of gaining insights into my real life through these dreams too haha writing them down, but the real world also feels more dreamy too. That must be the increased melatonin/serotonin surrounding the brain.

I feel more "awake" and there is less of a distinction between the dream world and the real world. Also birds outside my door as I'm typing this sound more organic, I'm more tapped into that, like hearing sounds of a bird tweeting really stands out.

Any suggestions of what I should do in this state? I'm going to go for a walk and meditate for a short while

6 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Do you lucid dream?

Not really, I dream frequently but sometimes have trouble remembering them

Well that's awesome. Keep experimenting ? I do get a buzz from Apple cider vinegar, and also coconut oil. Never thought to try them before bed as a vibrational tonic. ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I've drank a lot of apple cider vinegar, didn't know it did anything to your pineal gland.

For me it always just suppressed appetite, helped blood sugar, and reduced water retention.

Tripping on vinegar. That's news to me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I do a lot of lucid dreaming so I need this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

If you want some serious lucid dreaming, try Mexican and African dreaming herb. That's what it's for.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

triterpenoid saponins

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Be careful it will dissolve tooth enamel. 

Be careful vivid or lucid dreams is a stressed sleeping pattern, not high quality sleep. 

My hunch is its agitating the liver inducing these sleeping pattern.

My hunch is your sleep deprived, so things are dreamy. 

Curing headaches, thats interesting. 

Unlikely related to declassifying the pineal gland. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?