Vision

What's the point of meditating if you are Enlightened?

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AdamR95 said:

I agree. We want to explore and enjoy life within a dream and we want relative answers too. I already knew i dont exist why do they keep answering completely different question??:D

Roughly speaking there are only 2 ways: there is strengthening the belief in separation or loosening it. The culture/society already strengthened it. Keep inquiring by doing a meditation practice and other spiritual means, who "knows" that you don't exist. It's not a lalaland understanding, investigate the direct experience. Godspeed.  

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, allislove said:

who "knows" that you don't exist.  

I actually observe that quite often. There is no one behind the knowing there is only knowing by itself, just flow of conciousness. But thats just more words, only i know how deep my understanding is.

Words are dualistic by their nature and because of that when i get involved in online discusions i do that more from dualitic point of view. When i want to explore nondual point of view  i just turn inward and dont talk to anybody.

But i have that feeling very often, that when i post something, a lot of people just have a need to point out how dualistic that is. Ofcourse its dualitic, because language is dualistic by its nature.

Its ok though, i just want to clear that out.

11 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

When i want to explore nondual point of view  i just turn inward and dont talk to anybody.

giphy.gif

You are meditation 

Realize that and then 'Life' becomes a 24/7 Meditation 

Then, 'formal meditation' is something you may wish to carry on for various reasons, but it will be as an abidance, not as an Inquiry style 

For example, you may wish to do a 'formal meditation' before starting your work day, or after you finish work to transition into relaxation time, or before bed to switch off etc etc 

However, Awakening is the realization that YOU ARE meditation, 

Besides the point, but @Nahm do you have any recommendations for a daily morning meditation? I like structure, and currently follow Wim Hof Breathing every morning before my cold shower (lol) but would love a meditation to practice on a regular basis :)  

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

17 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

They are in a deeply meditative state on a regular basis.  Meditation is about quieting the mind.  Just because someone isn't sitting in full lotus with eye's closed does not mean they aren't meditating.

@Heart of SpaceYes, when you are enlightened you are naturally aware and relexed. But it is a big difference when you sit down and meditate. You can bliss out, go places... ? You can probably do that always, but im not there yet ?

20 hours ago, Vision said:

Do Enlightened people meditate? 

Every breath, step or talk is meditation, because they are no longer step, talk nor breath. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

15 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

If I ask if I should participate in a yoga practice I feel like a third of this forum would respond with:  "there is no person to do yoga."  While true, it doesn't really answer the question.  

For the record, I was actually thinking of a post outside of this thread when I wrote this.  This point is more relevant on this topic, so I hope no one felt like I was belittling their answer.  Specifically @Nahm I saw you answered something along those lines and I didn't want you to feel I was doing that to you.  ?

Edited by Heart of Space

8 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Besides the point, but @Nahm do you have any recommendations for a daily morning meditation? I like structure, and currently follow Wim Hof Breathing every morning before my cold shower (lol) but would love a meditation to practice on a regular basis :)  

Generally speaking here....meditation and a little beyond, in terms of what usually comes up. 

The ‘standard’ I’d recommend for quieting the mind is consciously breathing from the stomach, gently retuning attention from thoughts to the stomach as needed, while relaxing over and over from head to toe. The key here is one goes from a voluntary thinking paradigm, to no mind, or peace / clarity, experiencing arising insights, instead of any incessant thinking or rumination. 

This brings any emotional suppression up, which I’ve found the emotional scale to be the most simple & effective tool for understanding and processing. 

Beyond that, this list of meditations is intended to be an intuitive list, if you will. Such that one could look over the list each morning and naturally one of these will catch that attention and bring to presence peace of mind, emotional equanimity, and or the goodness that is. 

Here’s some newly added tools, intended to ‘tap into’ & remain at the higher end of the emotional scale. Anything one enjoys could work just as well, and what one’s unique gift is would be most ideal, but I’ve had requests for these. 

Hope some of this is helpful to no one. ??

@Heart of Space

Not at all my man. ?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yes! 

There will be book. 

Dream come True. 

Will start to scream!

Fuck everything I ever learned. 

I don't like it, finally found reason to continue dreaming and this pushes me into God's or awakening work. Gives hope. 

Sober out boy. Sober out. 

Do I really have to be Jesus Christ 2.0?

Edited by zeroISinfinity