bastih

Developing psychic powers

33 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@bastih would look into law of attraction and synchronicities. 

I have so many synchronicites everyday that you wouldn't believe.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I have so many synchronicites everyday that you wouldn't believe.

Same, in fact, you may as well just call me Mr. Synchronicity. 

?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

27 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@bastih would look into law of attraction and synchronicities. 

Beside that I think I'm able to heal myself with visualization but it takes much longer than from what I've read healers can do. I have a wrist injury and I started healing it through concentrating on it, giving it my love and playing some healing music on YouTube. The pain disappeared after a week and I was able to do push ups without any pain but after I stopped healing it, the pain came back. I've been to the physiotherapist a few weeks ago and she was supposed to repair it and she told me everything should be fine in 2 weeks but I was sceptical about it and had a feeling it wouldn't work and it didn't. Pain is even stronger than ever and I've started healing it again a few days ago and I really hope it works permanently this time. 

@bastih You might find this video interesting:

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@bastih from what I've read of your responses it seems to me that you are gifted with psychic powers. Of course everyone views this stuff differently and uses different terms but here's what I've done to follow my intuition on how to develop these powers. 

Develop your intuition. Pay attention to signs. Notice when these synchronicities happen for you. Like when they occur, what's happening, are they linked to something else thats happened? Possibly all these synchronicities are seemingly meaningless which is fine and good, keep paying attention and gradually the synchronicities may develop more and more meaning to you. 

Interestingly enough, to develop psychic powers you actually want to notice what is going on inside you, and then match it up with what is going on in the outside world. Don't ignore this stuff. You have to have a bit of trust. At first it may seem like this is crazy and you're just following random clues, but you learn through your intuition how to make sense of it. 

I also highly recommend reading the book The Celestine Prophesy. It's a fiction book that teaches intuition and it helped me a lot. Looking into witchcraft also helped me understand these powers a bit more. 

The path to developing psychic powers imo, is very self-guided. Trust your inner knowing and follow the clues that your intuition guides you with. 

"You Create Magic" 

Tip 1: Start doing Qigong, Yoga, meditation, 5meodmt and be consistant. Read more about it. open your mind. don't listen to peoples opinions as truths. Focus on direct experience. Develop clarity of mind, and a high level of mastery of your body and life in general.

Tip 2: Watch this and do the practices  https://superhumanexperience.io/

Obviously if you want something you gotta do the work to get it.

Not wanting powers contains truth, but also wanting to access what is yours is your right and go ahead.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I would recommend devotion to archangel Zadkiel, Master St Germain and in general the keepers of the violet flame. Search their tonal activation... You'll fin the way if u are interested

1 hour ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

@bastih from what I've read of your responses it seems to me that you are gifted with psychic powers. Of course everyone views this stuff differently and uses different terms but here's what I've done to follow my intuition on how to develop these powers. 

Develop your intuition. Pay attention to signs. Notice when these synchronicities happen for you. Like when they occur, what's happening, are they linked to something else thats happened? Possibly all these synchronicities are seemingly meaningless which is fine and good, keep paying attention and gradually the synchronicities may develop more and more meaning to you. 

Interestingly enough, to develop psychic powers you actually want to notice what is going on inside you, and then match it up with what is going on in the outside world. Don't ignore this stuff. You have to have a bit of trust. At first it may seem like this is crazy and you're just following random clues, but you learn through your intuition how to make sense of it. 

I also highly recommend reading the book The Celestine Prophesy. It's a fiction book that teaches intuition and it helped me a lot. Looking into witchcraft also helped me understand these powers a bit more. 

The path to developing psychic powers imo, is very self-guided. Trust your inner knowing and follow the clues that your intuition guides you with. 

I feel like I've always known things that you just wrote but I really needed someone to actually say it to me. Thank you so much. I will definitely check out this book. 

Neville Goddard! Tremendous. I’m flabbergasted at his breakdown. Truly amazing. @Leo Gura I wonder if you yourself have ever looked into or examined his teachings? Remarkable. Either way, certainly worth looking into. Not quite psychic. But there is definitely something there to be had

Edited by Dazgwny
Missed a little bit off the end

They are developed as a side effect from spiritual practice. No need to focus on developing the psychic power. They will bloom naturally as you grow spiritually.

Edited by GreenLight

My abilities came quite rapidly after my first ayahuasca retreat. They had been there before at certain times, but after ayahuasca they have remained more consistent for me and become more potent. 

Get to know some psychics. Go pay for some tarot readings or psychic readings. Some may be fake, but that’s fine. You’re searching for the real thing which might involve finding a few fakes initially. People with real ability are out there, and searching for those practicing psychic or spiritual services will be much more likely to actually be psychic than people you’ll meet randomly in life. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY