Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corey11

I need some guidance please.

3 posts in this topic

I just finished watchings leos video "The Big Picture Of Self-Actualization"

I am Inspired, like never before. Its less of a massive wave of "YEAH LETS GET IT" where i burn out after a week, but its more of a subtle trust in this process and LOVE for truth. I feel passionate about growing, and truly developing. I have a meditation practice and its impacted my life a lot, but I can just sense there is SO much more for me, and its time to get learning. im spending today watching more videos of leo and writing down what i can incorporate into my life now to move closer to self actualisation and so im fully set up. I am not in a rush, i more just want a solid foundation in which i can trust in the process and allow the fruits to come on their own accord.

I am thinking my next stage is to properly start a long term "self inquiry" practice.. 

right now im meditating 2-3 times per day for 20-30 minutes. ive been at it for about a year now. along with watching videos on spirituality and self development.. thats all im really doing. (I have started my own business too) .. anyways, my meditation practice changes here and there but it has mainly been me being aware of my breath and not getting lost in thoughts. I usually stick to this but am realising im going to have to figure out for myself what works best, although i know how the mind plays tricks so i find it difficult trusting my own judgement. and even if i do try a new meditation technique, how long do i need to do it until i know weather or not i should move on to something new or stick with it? it can feel overwhelming because i dont know where to go from here. I just want some advice so i know exactly what i need to do in order to grow, and also, how to not get overwhelmed with all htis. I am happy to go deeper into where i am at and share my journey if that helps. I am willing to do whatever it takes to develop myself.

Maybe it hasn’t been long enough, but I haven’t seen as many results in my life as I’d like to.

i appreciate any guidance. 

Self inquiry would certainly be a beneficial addition to your meditation practice.

2 hours ago, cetus said:

Self inquiry would certainly be a beneficial addition to your meditation practice.

Okay! im doing it. thank you!